Ceili

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 04:59 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Listen F*uck for brains, you said the tea party doesn't lie. They do, and they're pretty big lies. So you can't defend your party or their lies, I'm not surprised. I don't have to give names, I can make claims based on what I've seen and according to your theory, as written here at a2k, on these very pages, you should prove me wrong. Or does that only apply to your erroneous claims?
Anywho, find me one person not affiliated with your sad little group, that doesn't think you're all a bunch of white sheet wearing racists... Good luck.
Then you can try to defend or explain the lies. I wish you good luck in that endeavor, even your heroes couldn't do it.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 06:06 pm
@Ceili,
Listen here, you pusillanimous pissant. Give me an example and a source of what you've seen then. Since you can't give me a name, surely you must have something more than just your word over the internet.

I think you're just repeating what you want to hear. I think you're full of **** and so far it looks like I'm right. You can't give me the name of a racist Tea Party member, yet you claim the Tea Party is racist.

One of us is stupid and it looks like all the indicators are heading in your direction, you megaloponic glittering fool.
raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 06:26 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
That's exactly what you expect us to believe on this thread--that someone is going to spread garbage all over Bohner's gated lawn. You presented this claim on the single flimsy report by a known and documented disreputable source and expect acclamations! You are certainly a macaroon.

So OK! You want the name of a racist TPer. How about Glenn Beck--you can't get much more a celebrated racist than that wackadoo.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 06:29 pm
@raprap,
Give me an example of Beck's racism.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 06:40 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Glenn Beck admits he is racist...
raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 06:47 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Not so hard--about there's the Jewfish song, or how the 2/3rds of a person defense (one of he more outlandish Beckadoos he's fabricated), or his numerous statements on illegal immigration.
JTT

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:00 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Give me an example of Beck's racism.

That took all of 11 minutes.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:01 pm
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:04 pm
@Ceili,
Ceili, those are Union thugs sent in by Obama
Ceili

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:07 pm
@H2O MAN,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha big breath ha ha ha ha ha ha another big breath ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and so on...
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:16 pm
@parados,
Beck never claimed he was a racist in that video.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:17 pm
@raprap,
What the hell are you talking about? Does being against illegal immigration make you a racist?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 07:20 pm
@Ceili,
I didn't see any racist signs saying Tea Party on them. How do you know those were from a Tea Party event?
Ceili

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:44 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Those signs have been well documented, on many many sites and news channels. Don't be obtuse, you asked for proof. There is plenty more of this stuff out there. I guess you can turn a blind eye to this as well as all the lies. There is no help for you or your kind.
raprap

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 12:04 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Bubbette I'm not a fan of illegal immigration be it from Mexico Ecuador, Cuba, China, Singapore, or France---but Becks diatribes against Mexicans ranks right up there with Eichmann.

A simple input from Beck on the only three reasons a Mexican would come to the United States “One, they’re terrorists; two, they’re escaping the law; or three, they’re hungry. They can’t make a living in their own dirtbag country.”

Rap
parados

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 07:40 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
No.. Beck claimed that if you attacked Obama for being white you were racist. Then Beck attacked Obama for being white.

You don't pay attention to what Beck says it seems
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 08:03 am
@Ceili,
I'm not any more "obtuse" than you are. You're in court. Convince the judge those signs were made by Tea Party people. While you're at it, who is the leader of the Tea Party?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 08:04 am
@raprap,
Give me an example of Beck's "diatribes". Let's have some quotes.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 08:07 am
@parados,
I don't listen to Beck very much. I listen for a few minutes on the radio and that's about it. He does say some funny stuff once in a while. Dennis Miller is on my drive to work. He's funny. The funniest is Rush. He is hilarious.

0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 08:19 am
Here is a recording of a radio show with 2 democrats talking.
http://www.breitbart.tv/dem-strategist-obama-should-bash-republicans-with-baseball-bats/