Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 10:43 am
@parados,
The Tea Party meetings were cleaned by the people who attended. I didn't fall for any propaganda. We're not all a bunch of idiots out here and you and your pals are not as sharp as you think you are. That's your problem.
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 10:56 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
yeppur--as the late RR plagiarized--trust but verify. so far I've only heard about this on Fox and this wouldn't be the first time Fox has fabricated news.
Ceili

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 10:58 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I doubt the government of England saw dumping tea into the harbour as funny either. Dumping garbage and or protesting government policies is actually a long standing tradition amongst protesters, in the US and worldwide. It's been done longer than the US was a country.
Shame that your ignorant little partisan mind can't see or understand history. There is absolutely nothing UnAmerican about this type of protest, in fact, your country was founded by such an action.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 11:08 am
How about we all poop in a bag, put it on his porch, set it on fire and ring the doorbell?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 11:18 am
@raprap,
I trust Fox a hell of a lot more than MSNBC. MSNBC a bunch of idiots who will defend Obama no matter what he does.
parados

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 11:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I don't think dumping garbage on someone's lawn is funny. I see it as a personal violation. There is absolutely no comparison between that and dumping Tea in the harbor to protest government policy. Shame on you.

So.. it's OK if they steal someone's tea to dump in the harbor. That isn't a violation of any sort. But damn them if they bring their own garbage.
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 11:50 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
that's your choice, nevertheless until this story is mirrored by other news servers it still strikes me as a typical Murdockian fabrication.
parados

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:05 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The Tea Party meetings were cleaned by the people who attended. I didn't fall for any propaganda. We're not all a bunch of idiots out here and you and your pals are not as sharp as you think you are. That's your problem.

You fell for the Wisconsin propaganda.. There was no mess after the Wisconsin protests as you claimed.

Your problem is you can't seem to think for yourself.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:22 pm
@parados,
You have to be kidding. You can't be that dumb. His lawn is his private property. His home has nothing to do with passing legislation. That's not the American way of doing things. It's disgusting.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:23 pm
@raprap,
I'm sure there are other sources. Your problem is you are biased in what you believe. If it doesn't fit your template then it doesn't fit to qualify as "the truth".
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:24 pm
@parados,
Do you piss on people's shoes and tell them it's raining? Peddle that crap elsewhere.
Ceili

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:30 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Kettle meet pot...
raprap

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:30 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
i've looked----nothing found except drudge and newsmax which feference Fox---typical
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:34 pm
@Ceili,
Do you have anything a little more original? You're boring me.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:34 pm
@raprap,
Well, like I say.....if it doesn't fit your template then it must be a lie. I thought lefties were supposed to be open minded?
Ceili

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:37 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Get a tissues buddy. I kinda like making hacks look like the tools they are. If you can't see the irony in what you wrote, I'll be here all day.
djjd62

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:43 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
isn't there already garbage on the lawn if mr. boehner is standing on it

as not to offend any sensibilities, i would have said the same thing about had the story been about pelosi when she had the job

politicians and trash, like attracts like
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:46 pm
@Ceili,
Give me your best shot. Make my day.
parados

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:49 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Do you piss on people's shoes and tell them it's raining? Peddle that crap elsewhere.

That's what the people that claimed $7 million in damage were told.

It was crap..
Not only was it crap, the person that made that claim had to back pedal like crazy to avoid being charged with perjury for making the claim under oath in court.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 12:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Give me your best shot. Make my day.

You've shot yourself so many times in the foot, you don't know how wounded you are.