Did CERN cause Japan's Earthquake?

RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:12 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cern

Would they tell us if it did? Would they even know?

We have Russia's Putin launching their failed missiles over Norway. Why didn't they send their test misses of mass destruction over their own cities?

It is time the Russian people protest and dethrone these parasitical rulers of war dreams. We have Obama trying to reduce nuclear stockpiles in Russia, while the Russians, err, Putin at the exact same time are testing more efficient ways to terrorize the world. And we are not supposed to build missile defense in light of 7 failed attempts of the Russians trying to build them? Is this how one proves they are peaceful by building missiles?

Is North Korea still testing nukes underground?

Conspiracy theorists are speculating this is all magic used by the Illuminati to open portals, gates, kabbalistic wormholes, WHATEVER... There is no magic at work here it is science, technology and big business gone awry. Global warming and the earth's natural instincts to protect itself. Again the 14 most powerful billionaires destroying the earth's natural habitats so they can get even richer. DRILL BABY DRILL!

Why all the secret societies? Well, secrets are used only to hide evil.

The problem is that even the pious and devoutly religious are in cahoots with these evil individuals.

There is no place to run from evil. Apparently God said he would never cause a flood to destroy mankind. No, these unscrupulous humans will cause the flood. The Jews, Islam and the Catholics all reading from the same book of fables that prescribes putting mud over ones eyes to gain back their sight...

Setanta

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:30 pm
What a loon . . .
RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:32 pm
This thread already voted down to zero thanks to those "evil" people I spoke of who are also flourishing on A2k... They don't want you to know the TRUTH...

JEWS, MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS peddling their lies and hookie-pook magic.

Who cares about the truth when there are religious lies to delude the people from understanding who is really at fault? (cynical)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:37 pm
Hookie Pook ? ! ? ! ?

I see no evidence of anyone voting on this thread or the posts in it.
RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:40 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hookie Pook ? ! ? ! ?

It got voted down then up. Would people make up my mind? Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:43 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

What a loon . . .

I knew you would drop in Set to troll my thread.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:46 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hookie Pook ? ! ? ! ?

You put your right conspiracy in,
You put your right conspiracy out;
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hookie-Po0k,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!
dadpad

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:48 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hookie Pook ? ! ? ! ?

thats what it all about

EDIT gazumped by the Tsart
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:54 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PXeDY3KOwgA/SyANttTxlgI/AAAAAAAAFBY/nzzkt32KyL8/s400/Spiral+Phenomenon+Over+Norway+12-8-09.jpg

hookie-pook.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 09:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Setanta wrote:

Hookie Pook ? ! ? ! ?

You put your right conspiracy out;
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hookie-Po0k,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Is that an incant, abracadabra or mumbo jumbo? Smile
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 10:05 pm
@RexRed,
IT's the latest pop single duet to be released by former witch Christine O'Donnell and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann.
Setanta

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 10:18 pm
@RexRed,
Hey asshole, i ignore 90% or more of the drivel you post here; this one, though, was to obviously goofy to ignore. Beside that, you claim to put me on ignore--no fair peeking, you bull-goose loony.
RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 10:18 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

IT's the latest pop single duet to be released by former witch Christine O'Donnell and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann.

Now THAT got a laugh out of me Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 10:25 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hey asshole, i ignore 90% or more of the drivel you post here; this one, though, was to obviously goofy to ignore. Beside that, you claim to put me on ignore--no fair peeking, you bull-goose loony.
More trolling huh?

This time you can keep your own vile poison. I don't care what you think err, Set... You can't even stay on topic.

I have learned over the years your bait and run tactics. Low down and dirty you can wrestle with God and your own "evil"... I certainly have no respect left for you.

Look in the mirror if you really want err, "goofy" and rotten to the core.
RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 11:10 pm
"Tough questions are earnestly not asked and then adroitly not answered."

Comment: And when tough questions are asked we have a2k trolls here to make sure they are belittled and degraded so they seem to lose their fervor and momentum.

The a2k trolls belittle the question without a single accompanying word of reason.

They are afraid people will see their "chosen ones" and "superior race" charade for what it is. RACIST!

Did CERN cause Japan's Earthquake?

How about putting some thought into it rather than simple childish games?

Heavy-ion physics
The LHC experiments

ALICE
ATLAS
CMS
LHCb
TOTEM
LHCf

Computing
The safety of the LHC

What are the real world effects of such LHC experiments?

Like the gulf oil disaster: BP says the bacteria cleaned the oil all up while scientists discover it all lying on the sea floor bottom choking to death the marine life and turning once fertile sea beds into a desolate underwater desert.

Is BP leveling with us about the REAL impact of their "accident"?

The Exxon Valdez spill decimated the herring industry that has NEVER returned since the spill.

From the CERN website:
"Theory predicts that this primordial soup of quarks and gluons known as ‘quark-gluon plasma’ must have existed at about 10 microseconds after the Big Bang, before the formation of matter as we know it today. "

Comment: THEORY PREDICTS... Looking for particles from the big bang? And these powerful particles can create an entire universe but not a single earthquake?
RexRed

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2011 11:38 pm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42062736#42059410

Why so many powerful quakes so recently?
fresco

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 12:36 am
@RexRed,
Part of "an answer" could be that the moon is statistically in highest traction position relative to the earth at this time.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:27 am
@RexRed,
Stay on topic? You're hilarious! There is no topic here, there is only your goofy mumbo-jumbo showing your profound scientific ignorance and your superstitious paranoia. Do you reallywant to discuss that?

You are seriously deluded if you think i care whom or what you respect.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:29 am
@RexRed,
Hey clown, what sort of tortured hatred leads you to brand someone racist because they don't share your Alice in Wonderland view of the significance of geological events as regards scientific enquiry?

I have not ever remotely denominated a "chosen one" nor a "superior race." You get the kind of **** from the inherent hatefulness of religious loonies . . . religious loonies like you, Rex.
Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:04 am
The Blue Ribbon for Boobery is to be awarded. Where is the announcement or scientific evidence that man can even create a small earthquake, never mind one of the top 5 earthquakes of ALL time.

Why not blame it on the Jews, of course - the Christ Killers.

Meds - time for the meds.