Did CERN cause Japan's Earthquake?

maxdancona

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 08:47 pm
@RexRed,
Were there any earthquakes that happened before Cern was built? If there weren't, then you might not be completely nuts.
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 09:49 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Were there any earthquakes that happened before Cern was built? If there weren't, then you might not be completely nuts.

Before there was CERN there was the one in Nevada I think.
0 Replies

Neil D

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 11:27 pm
@RexRed,
I also heard that the US has one or more fields(like 50 or so dishes) that transmit ELF waves into the ionosphere. These transmissions can cause changes in the weather, and also cause earthquakes. They can also affect people.

I thought the biggest worry with the colliders is that they might cause micro black holes. Who knows, maybe quakes as well.

Nuclear weapons is one of the things that worries me the most. I'm sure there are religious extremists out there that would love to detonate one in a major US city, in the name of their imaginary God. This is one of the reasons I despise religion.

I think the Hadron Collider is just scientists wanting to understand more about the Universe, like how it began, the Big Bang, etc. Smashing protons to whats inside.

Call me crazy, but I've thought from time to time, that maybe extinction level events were caused by some higher power. Like the extinction of the dinosuars 65,000,000 years ago. Maybe not so random. I dislike religion, but i'm not opposed to a creator/maintainer, of this extraordinary planet we call earth.

Neil
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 02:02 am
@maxdancona,
Who was that who had just set-up a particle physics laboratory just before the 1811 earthquakes in the United States? Very suspicious . . .
Francis

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 02:11 am
@Setanta,
Don't you know that they accelerated particles way over the speed of light?

So they induced earthquakes in the past.. Cool
RexRed

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 02:17 am
Has anyone ever heard of "geological time"?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 02:36 am
@Francis,
This science stuff is all very bewildering to me, Francis . . .
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 04:43 pm
I haven't deserted this thread yet I am just preparing a few things before my next post on biological time and 1950's sci-fi movie quotes. DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH ANYONE! Be back soon. (unless the men in black get to me first) Smile
0 Replies

Neil D

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 12:30 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
I do not believe in the devil, I think human are capable of creating evil out of nothing all on their own.

I agree there is no such thing as the Devil. But I think evil(whatever that is exactly), was created by whatever created humans, and not humans themselves. Humans just do what it is their nature to do. And human nature is out of our control.

Since no thing defines its own creation, it cannot be held responsible for its nature.
RexRed

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 02:19 pm
@Neil D,
Neil D wrote:

Quote:
I do not believe in the devil, I think human are capable of creating evil out of nothing all on their own.

I agree there is no such thing as the Devil. But I think evil(whatever that is exactly), was created by whatever created humans, and not humans themselves. Humans just do what it is their nature to do. And human nature is out of our control.

Since no thing defines its own creation, it cannot be held responsible for its nature.

As for my statement about the devil, I, as a purest agnostic must remain true to my creed that even as distasteful a thought as a devil might vex me I must in the end state that I simply don't know.

I certainly can find no reason for virtue or profit in clinging to something deemed by most as evil.

Where the true power of the supernatural lies is a mystery to me. I tend to believe that chance is the rule of the day and superstition is mere folly.

Evil is not something worth even toying with.

Love is the most power force on earth.
Ragman

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 02:28 pm
@RexRed,
So let me understand the relevance and the possible connection of all this with the Topic. Are people at CERN not loving somehow?
RexRed

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 02:33 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

So let me understand the relevance and the possible connection of all this with the Topic. Are people at CERN not loving somehow?

Judge not... I don't know what is in their hearts at CERN and that is why such power should not go unchecked.

Odd in hindsight that they used a Japanese physicist to tell us everything at CERN was safe.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 09:07 am
Quote:

Well there ya go. It wasn't CERN that caused Japan's earthquake, it was LOVE.
djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 09:14 am
@InfraBlue,
Very Happy ha, listening to glenn beck talk about ho
RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:51 pm
Japan's nuclear facility covers the territory of roughly a square mile and its nuclear accident has vacated nearly a fifty mile radius.

CERN covers the territory of roughly three or four large highly populated countries.. If a nuclear atom were to be split incorrectly would we be vacating an entire hemisphere on the globe?

And I am a drug fucked idiot for pointing this out and this thread is pushed to the bottom of the **** pile on a2k so everyone can talk about little girls who are stupid but still pretty? Who would know of beauty that is "inside" here when the friendships are so superficial.

My brother was a physicist, my other brother a mechanic, my sister a nurse in an OR for veterans, and my father a sea captain on supertankers for sun oil, arco and mobile but I am just a drugfucked idiot. What do i know?
djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:55 pm
@djjd62,
ohh, thought i edited out the glenn beck part
RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:56 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Quote:

Well there ya go. It wasn't CERN that caused Japan's earthquake, it was LOVE.

Not sure this connects with my perceptions of logic, (short circuit), BOOM!
djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:57 pm
@RexRed,
the thread is there for anyone to find, any idiot who uses the popular thread thing to find topics deserves what they get, do a little digging, it's what i do on other forums
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:58 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

ohh, thought i edited out the glenn beck part

I would not be able to listen to Glenn Beck reading a fortunate cookie let alone the news.
djjd62

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 04:59 pm
@RexRed,
another show was playing and mocking his comments, i wouldn't go out of my way to listen to him