Did CERN cause Japan's Earthquake?

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:45 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

RexRed wrote:

CERN is making tiny black holes... Ask them, that is what they will tell you.

Is this ranting or a double take and a, say what?

I'm pretty sure it's ranting. I don't know why you think mini black holes are connected in any way to earthquakes; I certainly don't know of the physics that would make such a thing happen, and plate tectonics are pretty well understood.

I don't think it's appropriate to act in a really childish fashion, just b/c you don't like Set. It's certainly not coming off very well.

Cycloptichorn

It is not that I don't like Set, it is that I am tired of having him decide what I am going to discuss. He comes in all arrogant and delving out hatred and, umm, I look bad?

I am not worried about my attitude of heart. I know my heart is in the right place. I just am wondering what his actual problem is and pushing a few buttons might reveal some real fireworks.

I am up for the challenge if it means getting to the bottom of this err, hatred...

CERN is capable of causing a worse meltdown than any nuclear facility on earth Don't fool yourself. The premise of this thread is no more ridiculous that a few of Set's thread titles.

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:49 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:

CERN is capable of causing a worse meltdown than any nuclear facility on earth Don't fool yourself. The premise of this thread is no more ridiculous that a few of Set's thread titles.

Of course not. But in most of these cases, Set is clearly joking, whereas you seem to be serious.

When you say 'CERN could cause a meltdown,' I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Cycloptichorn
Francis

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:54 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I believe that the CERN is capable of melting down some grey matter..
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:55 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Laughing

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:59 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Wait a minute . . . racist ? ! ? ! ?

You slip even deeper off the edge with every post. There is absolutely no scientific basis for your hilarious paranoia--you have presented no basis for your fulminations against CERN, nor against Jews, nor against anyone holding alleged religious beliefs that you despise. You're really losing it Dude . . . you really need professional help.

Why don't you hold a mirror up to that "You need help" line...

Yes, racist.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:01 pm
wait a minute, Cern doesn't have anything to do with banking, diamonds or entertainment, how could the jews possibly be involved Wink
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:11 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Maybe you own gray matter.

They joked like this bout the Titanic too.

You don think that racing an electron just under the speed of light using untold amounts of energy can melt down anything?

"CERN in Switzerland built an accelerator that accelerated electrons to about 50 billion electron volts (in vacuum), which is about 0.999999999 times the speed of light."

FIFTY BILLION ELECTRON VOLTS!

You don't think 50 billion electron volts and melt down anything?

Oh I forgot it is in a controlled environment just as the Japans nuclear facilities are encased in "controlled environments". (cynical)

Question: How does one control a nuclear chain reaction that is out of control?

When you know the answer please inform the scientist and physicists helplessly watching the melt downs and explosions happening right now in Japan. Ask Russia about Chernobyl...
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:13 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
You don't think 50 billion electron volts and melt down anything?

No, I don't think 50 billion electron-volts and melt down anything.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:17 pm
@RexRed,
Well, maybe if you had been quite a lot of times to the CERN, as I did, you would understand what is going on there.

But I'm sure you can achieve the same result as the CERN achieved in Japan making the strings of your guitar vibrate at the proper frequency..
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:29 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

wait a minute, Cern doesn't have anything to do with banking, diamonds or entertainment, how could the jews possibly be involved Wink

I neither fault nor hold the Jews blameless here. The Jews have their own stockpile of nuclear weapons. Consumerism is to blame just as much as anything else (greed). This makes even me complicit in this crime of humanity and the earth's slow demise.

We expect our governments to protect our home the earth and not just our economy. The republicans in power has taken our conservation efforts to the dogs.

Our new republican Maine governor first thing when in office told Maine towns they could dump salty snow directly into the sea.

I will not say here what I really think of this person.

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 04:34 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Well, maybe if you had been quite a lot of times to the CERN, as I did, you would understand what is going on there.

But I'm sure you can achieve the same result as the CERN achieved in Japan making the strings of your guitar vibrate at the proper frequency..

Did you spend any time at three mile island? I hear they are still holding tours if you are interested. Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 05:28 pm
This is as loony as it gets, even for Rex. Somebody bring some popcorn . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 05:30 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
I live and breath only by the grace that I love and cherish human diversity equally with all of my heart. Any other thought beside this is superfluous.

So that's why you rant about the Jews, huh? Feel the love.
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 06:26 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

RexRed wrote:
I live and breath only by the grace that I love and cherish human diversity equally with all of my heart. Any other thought beside this is superfluous.

So that's why you rant about the Jews, huh? Feel the love.

I rant about the Jews only not as a race... but as a hateful religion that has caused persecution to homosexuals and races, that in their "holy book" they refer to as "dogs"...

This same hate is encapsulated in all religions that ascribe to the same barbaric code.

"As a child I spake as a child but as a man I put away childish things."
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 06:57 pm

This goes for all "holy books" of religion and magic.

God had nothing to do with their inception.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:29 pm

CERN?
Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:31 pm
@RexRed,
No, but concern is an appropriate adjective.
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:36 pm
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:36 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

No, but concern is an appropriate adjective.

Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:56 pm
If CERN is in no way related to Japan's earthquake and poses no danger to human life then I sincerely apologize for standing in the way of scientific research.

Yet I still stand unconvinced.
0 Replies