Did CERN cause Japan's Earthquake?

revelette

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:33 am
Ignoring all comments and even the question on the thread, can't find another discussing Japan and the earthquake, floods and now the nuclear explosion. Terrible, devastating events, overwhelming.

Japan earthquake and tsunami
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 07:57 am
@revelette,
There are at least two other theads discussing the earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan.
revelette

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 09:05 am
@Setanta,
thanks, think you could point me in the right direction? have a bit of a time navigating these tags.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 09:09 am
Here's one of them, you can find the other one on your own: 8.8 earthquake hits Japan.
revelette

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 11:00 am
@Setanta,
thanks again.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 02:39 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

The Blue Ribbon for Boobery is to be awarded. Where is the announcement or scientific evidence that man can even create a small earthquake, never mind one of the top 5 earthquakes of ALL time.

Why not blame it on the Jews, of course - the Christ Killers.

Meds - time for the meds.

Humans can cause our own destruction... causing an earthquake is child's play compared to nuclear war and the physics involved. Causing a black hole is uncharted territory. My question is who is running CERN, scientists or the Illuminati? If it is the latter then I envision trouble on the horizon. Consider how many millions of Japanese people were killed directly after the creation of "the bomb"? Is this not history repeating itself. And I am sure CERN is wondering themselves the impact of their "experiments"...

Yes I blame the Jews, the Babylonians and every pagan mystery religion right up to the Mormons and secret societies... for creating this manipulative fable and while you are burning your black candles to your dark gods people are dying.

Maybe the Jews think they are special while they bleed America with their poor pitiful me act but their creation story and war mongering is not new to any religion.

I don't devalue or over value any people PERIOD but I am sickened by racial arrogance be it Jews and their "Chosen People" garbage or Arabs and their own tasteless racist scriptures..

Who is a JEW?

One who devoutly follows this trash of a religion that is embedded in nearly every ancient culture irrespective of race or are they Canaanites?

I have no more love for Jews than I have for Mexicans, Norwegians Chinese... I have only love for humans who value others with the spirit of equality.

Have you ever heard of micro black holes? I HAVE, so who is really the boob here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0133ed48c6cc970b-800wi

You can go back to your fabled ark and sail over the next tsunami.

Why are you defending such a silly religion is beyond me.

I am not sure if I believe in God, I have hope... I guess I do believe in angels but I think angels are humans who have learned to love unconditionally. Do they have wings and fly up to heaven? Probably their hearts soar to heights in knowing they gave their all in love.

I do not believe in the devil, I think human are capable of creating evil out of nothing all on their own.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not here to attack specifically "Jews"... I think the Jews borrowed their religion from probably Babylon errr, Abraham was from Ur of the Chaldees... not knowing that Babylon probably got their religion from India. Perhaps India imported their religion from Africa.

Regardless it is still a big old fable with very little truth based in fact.

And who are you rag to be awarding ribbons? Where are your credentials in math and physics?

Peter accused the Jews of killing Christ not me.

Maybe it was time to show the Jews of the first century how borrowing "fables" with little truth contained within can become a thorn in one's side over time. Let this be a lesson to all who peddle lies.
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 02:44 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hey clown, what sort of tortured hatred leads you to brand someone racist because they don't share your Alice in Wonderland view of the significance of geological events as regards scientific enquiry?

I have not ever remotely denominated a "chosen one" nor a "superior race." You get the kind of **** from the inherent hatefulness of religious loonies . . . religious loonies like you, Rex.

No I get them from very clear language from the Hebrew scriptures that many Jews of today cling to as truth...

Shall I quote a few for your enlightenment?

Toss your hateful titles Set, I am immune to your slander.

You come into my thread and insult my intelligence which only reveals your own chip on your shoulder and exposes your own racist bias...

How dare I contradict one as privileged as you.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 02:44 pm
@RexRed,
Rex, what's going on here, dude? Why all the animosity and paranoia?

Cycloptichorn
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 02:45 pm
@revelette,
revelette wrote:

Ignoring all comments and even the question on the thread, can't find another discussing Japan and the earthquake, floods and now the nuclear explosion. Terrible, devastating events, overwhelming.

Japan earthquake and tsunami

Why don't you ignore yourself and go away then?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 02:49 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I am entitled to my opinion even though the Jews on this forum object. I cannot mention the fables of the bible and many other religious books because Set does not like it? HA!

Questioning science and such unexplored technology as CERN is not paranoia but it is wisdom.

Ummm, why do I question technology and big business?

http://www.oilspillnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/1293408021-19.jpg

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:04 pm
@RexRed,
You are incredibly delusional. Who are the Jews you are ranting about?
What makes you so hateful?

Japan suffered this earthquake because it lies in the most geologically active region on the planet. It has nothing to do with CERN, nothing to do with Jews, nothing to do with your fevered imaginings about what might be the religious beliefs of other members here. (Personally, i have no religious beliefs.)

You really need to calm down, then drink a big, hot mug of shut the **** up.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:06 pm
@RexRed,
Wait a minute . . . racist ? ! ? ! ?

You slip even deeper off the edge with every post. There is absolutely no scientific basis for your hilarious paranoia--you have presented no basis for your fulminations against CERN, nor against Jews, nor against anyone holding alleged religious beliefs that you despise. You're really losing it Dude . . . you really need professional help.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:11 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I am entitled to my opinion even though the Jews on this forum object. I cannot mention the fables of the bible and many other religious books because Set does not like it? HA!

Why do you keep saying 'jews?' I don't agree with your proposition, and I'm neither Jewish nor religious in any way.

Quote:
Questioning science and such unexplored technology as CERN is not paranoia but it is wisdom.

I don't know if I would call this 'wisdom.' It's more like ranting. I can't understand what point you are trying to make, and at times it seems like you are talking about Magic or other fantastical stuff.

Whatever point you're trying to make, you seem to be missing somewhat. Just a friendly tip.

Cycloptichorn
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:15 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You are incredibly delusional. Who are the Jews you are ranting about?
What makes you so hateful?

Japan suffered this earthquake because it lies in the most geologically active region on the planet. It has nothing to do with CERN, nothing to do with Jews, nothing to do with your fevered imaginings about what might be the religious beliefs of other members here. (Personally, i have no religious beliefs.)

You really need to calm down, then drink a big, hot mug of shut the **** up.

You speak with such blissfully ignorant authority Set.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:16 pm
@RexRed,
Then enlighten me, oh thou fount of wisdom. What do you allege that CERN, or the Jews, have to do with an earthquake occuring in the most geologically active zone on earth?
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:22 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

RexRed wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Why do you keep saying 'jews?' I don't agree with your proposition, and I'm neither Jewish nor religious in any way.

Quote:

I don't know if I would call this 'wisdom.' It's more like ranting. I can't understand what point you are trying to make, and at times it seems like you are talking about Magic or other fantastical stuff.

Whatever point you're trying to make, you seem to be missing somewhat. Just a friendly tip.

Cycloptichorn

I say Jews because I know it burns Set's onion. It is retaliation for him coming into my thread and railing insults without even contributing to the subject of the thread. I really have no religion myself other than honesty, love, human virtue, compassion etc to the best of my ability.

I would like to address these subjects directly Jews, Muslims, Christians, New World Order etc... without being told to SHUT UP by the peanut gallery (Set)...

Whenever I get near the subject of Jews or new world order Set comes in and trashes my thread. This time I will not budge until I have aired my contempt over certain issues that bother me.

Perhaps I am misguided but I will never know while being squelched by Set's insults.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:23 pm
CERN is making tiny black holes... Ask them, that is what they will tell you.

Is this ranting or a double take and a, say what?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:30 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

CERN is making tiny black holes... Ask them, that is what they will tell you.

Is this ranting or a double take and a, say what?

I'm pretty sure it's ranting. I don't know why you think mini black holes are connected in any way to earthquakes; I certainly don't know of the physics that would make such a thing happen, and plate tectonics are pretty well understood.

I don't think it's appropriate to act in a really childish fashion, just b/c you don't like Set. It's certainly not coming off very well.

Cycloptichorn
RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:36 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Then enlighten me, oh thou fount of wisdom. What do you allege that CERN, or the Jews, have to do with an earthquake occuring in the most geologically active zone on earth?

Look into how involved the Illuminati and Masons were in creating the atomic bomb that killed hundreds of thousand of Japanese. This information is well known "after the fact". Then ask yourself how involved is the Illuminati today in CERN?

World banks and the "new world order" have released this latest brain child upon the world.

Twice fooled?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2011 03:39 pm
I don't want to see anyone "wiped from the face of the earth". I live and breath only by the grace that I love and cherish human diversity equally with all of my heart. Any other thought beside this is superfluous.