Which Atheism is the One True Atheism?

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:43 pm

What are the divisions within atheism? Are most or some cultists?

Would you allow atheists to build a meeting hall in your neighborhood?

Why are women sometimes atheists, knowing their babies will then go to hell?

Would you kiss an atheist?

View best answer, chosen by edgarblythe
dyslexia

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 09:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
some people claim to be atheists, even think they are atheists but really are agnostics or methodists.
0 Replies

Anarkatheist
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 10:04 pm
@edgarblythe,
wow really

All of your questions contradict themselves...
"What are the divisions within atheism? Are most or some cultists?"
Atheism has no divisions, its simply you dont believe in god, and Atheist cant be Cultist... come on really

"Would you allow atheists to build a meeting hall in your neighborhood?"
Like a meeting hall where the person in charge tells everyone if you dont donate you and your children will go to a place of great pain after death? again, contradictive

"Why are women sometimes atheists, knowing their babies will then go to hell?"
I love the way you worded that, "knowing their babies will then go to hell"
"KNOWING" as if its a fact xD, also contradictory, they obviously dont know their babies will go to a place of pain

"Would you kiss an atheist?"
Atheist have Cooties...
dyslexia

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 10:27 pm
@Anarkatheist,
only true atheists savor the delicious taste of mixed canned fruit suspended in gelatin smothered with cool whip. faux atheists wear berkenstocks while eating vegan tacos during the bull-fights in Pamplona Spain.
MonaLeeza

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 10:30 pm
@Anarkatheist,
You're new here aren't you.
Anarkatheist

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 11:29 pm
@MonaLeeza,
yes
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 11:44 pm
@dyslexia,
Wrong again smart guy. True atheists are the ones that sneak real meat in to those vegan tacos.
failures art

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 04:05 am
@thack45,
I'll have to inspect my tacos more closely at the atheist world domination Sunday reading group.

A
R
T
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:01 am
Well duh . . . my atheism is the one true atheism, and the rest of you are just false un-prophets . . . or is that profit . . . hmmmm . . .
farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 06:01 am
@Setanta,
I toyed around with orthodox nihilism but I didnt see anything for me.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 11:30 am
true atheists caused god to earthquake/tsunami the pacific rim. rim jobs are the equivalent of big bangs only wetter. true atheists often have sisters who are cults, they're the ones that bring marshmallow covered yams to thanksgiving dinner.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:57 pm
My reasoning in bringing all this up is, it don't make no sense that a man or woman can believe in nothing. I started examining all the atheists' statements that I could find and I detected an almost hidden desperation in the way they strike out at unsuspecting Christians. Jealousy, it seems. The way they cling to science, with childlike faith cements it for me. They desperately want to be part of something, but they affect rebelliousness because they want it their own way. When Jesus hears their pleas on judgement day, their bravado will crumple up like wet cardboard in a violent storm. Christians will likely send them choice razzberries on their way to paradise.
Irishk

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 01:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
Dog is my copilot.
Setanta

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 01:04 pm
@Irishk,
Somebody give that girl a cee-gar . . .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:29 pm
You all are disrespecting me. Well, if you don't like it, why do you post on religion forums?
dyslexia

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:42 pm
@edgarblythe,
without communion I was forced t eat my co-pilot.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:49 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
my atheism is the one true atheism

No, mine is!
ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 05:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
No, no, I enjoyed your take. But it didn't relate to me, back when I was a pious person and/or trying to be, those weren't my thoughts, then, and much less now.

I'd work up my own rant all these years later, but I'm not, despite the ironic stance of the thread, which I get, invested in composing an anti religion thing.

I don't post on religion forums much. I've squawked from time to time, but not continuously, re misrepresentation of people like me. But I'd be hard to find there among the zillion posters.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 06:11 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
They desperately want to be part of something, but they affect rebelliousness because they want it their own way. When Jesus hears their pleas on judgement day, their bravado will crumple up like wet cardboard in a violent storm. Christians will likely send them choice razzberries on their way to paradise.

I never could figure out how adults humans beings with normal IQs could buy into fairy tales that I rejected at the age of ten or so.

Jesus and the tooth fairy will both be mad at me for not believing in them.

To say nothing a Zeus with his lighting bolts.

Hmm maybe it might be interesting to start a thread for all us hell bound atheists that deal with the age when we first rejected this religion silliness.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 06:14 pm
@BillRM,
I'm impressed! Ten, heh? It took me a few more years before I could decide on my own that religion was hogwash. Couldn't understand why others didn't see what I saw; lot'sa bigotry, discrimination, and talking bad about the other religions.

They try to teach you between right and wrong, then go and contradict themselves with their teachings from the bible. Don't make any sense.