Fingers and toes crossed Rae :-)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:10 pm
Thank you!!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:11 pm
Rae- You are going to do beautifully. Remember, you have a skill that the employer wants. You are experienced, and good at what you do. And you are going to be a benefit to the company. YOU have a lot to offer HIM.

Give 'em hell, girl!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:13 pm
Embarrassed Thank you, Phoenix.....I'll git'em!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 08:50 pm
Go Rae!
You can do it!
I KNOW you can!
You have so much going for you!
They'll be lucky to get you!

GOOD LUCK!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 09:07 pm
Rae--forgive me for not checking in for so long. My thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.

Please let us know how it goes. Others have said it and I agree--you are a wonderful person with an aura of friendliness and of being ver capable and responsible. You are the kind of person employers usually love to have. If this weren't such a lousy job market, you would have found a job long ago.

Bike riding with your mom sounds great--wish I could join you.

For some reason, the clock on a2k shows that it is Friday. If I haven't gone totally bonkers, it is Thursday. Somebody tell me I haven't slipped into a parallel universe!

Oh, and did I say I love you sweetie?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 09:23 pm
1:45 p.m. it is.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 11:01 pm
Good luck!! You can do it!!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 09:13 am
Thanks everyone! Wow! I am a very lucky girl to have ya'll care about me so much!

Three and a half hours to go.....Even with the help of sleep meds, I tossed and turned all night and don't feel rested at all.

Nothing a stiff cup of tea and a hot shower won't cure!

I'll report back this afternoon.....good or bad.

Love,

Rae Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 09:16 am
Rae
I can never sleep before an interview, so that's normal. Fingers and toes still crossed. I'll even cross my eyes for ya. You get em girlfriend ;-)
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 09:32 am
Thanks Montana! :wink:
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 06:34 pm
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.....

The interview went well.....turns out it was with the wrong department head though. The company I applied with has two divisions ~ one is telemarketing, the other is inbound customer service calls ~ which is what I was applying for. I couldn't sell a dying man a second chance at life.

So, the correct person now has my file and I will call him Monday morning to set up an interview ~ thankfully, they are hiring in his department as well.

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts ~ I was actually quite calm and collected, didn't trip once the whole time!

Since then, I've torn apart my room and rearranged it ~ I had a bit of excess nervous energy to work off.

I hope ya'll have a nice weekend! Thanks again!!!!!

Love,

Rae
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 09:59 pm
Smiles flying.....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 10:22 pm
See?! I KNEW you could do it! Now it won't be such a big deal when you DO IT AGAIN!!! (right?)

Big hugs...and a small grin, too!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2004 10:23 pm
OK, now you're copasetic for the next one--piece of cake!
Good luck, sweetie.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 12:38 am
Sounds like a confused company, but still, a job is a great thing to have. Thanks for the card, by the way. Embarrassed It made my day.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 01:18 pm
Alright Rae! We are still crossing fingers and paws for you!

I had some sleepless nights because I knew my boss would be in the office the next day. So how's that for nervous? I am getting better with that, though. At the moment, my sleepless nights are usually caused by Nisse or Stefan... ;-)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 01:23 pm
Diane's use of the word "copasetic" is so ancient, I had to look in my dictionary for the definition. LOL Wink
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 01:29 pm
c.i.- Harrumph! I think that copacetic is a perfectly lovely word..............even if it comes from the ancient past when WE were all young! Laughing
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 01:29 pm
Oh good - so what is the definition? Could you tell me, c.I.? Thanks! :-)
0 Replies