Suspecting of stress or anxiety maybe ??

Kristay

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 04:57 am
I dont know anywhere else to ask and i dont know if i should check a psychologue
I feel like i stress over situations even though i did not before , i stress because i don’t study , i stress if i’m am choosing a wrong restaurant for dinner ( this happened recently i was like what will their reaction be , what if they don’t like that ) i overthink that and i feel like there is a tightness in my chest it’s really bothersome , i expect things to go exactly like i wanted them like i really feel stressed , i even cried because i could not style my bangs
I’m also suffering from stomach aches recently, i sometimes feel beats in my stomach
I dont know if I’m stressed ? Because i still enjoy my time laugh with my friends and with my family but that can change in a minute , its like i’m good now and stressed later
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,369 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2021 07:59 am
Hi we are not doctors or experts in this area .... All we can do is provide some insight from our own personal experiences. I would highly suggest you do reach out to a therapist, counselor, psychologist...whatever resources you have access to in that field. If you are asking there is a reason...

That being said my own personal experiences.. My daughter has suffered from anxiety. Your comments sound similar to how she felt. A licensed therapist has helped her manage panic attacks and these sorts of feelings. Now there is no way for me to know if this is anxiety for you...but you are hurting and there is help out there and you can feel better...A professional would be my suggestion so you can feel better.
0 Replies