Spin off question - about lap dances

Mame

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 03:24 pm
That other thread got me thinking... ladies, if your husband was out at a strip club (say on a stag -- not a normal occurrence) and you found out he had a lap dance (and I'm not really sure what that even entails), what would you do? Would you think that's the same as cheating? Would you be pissed?

And the same question, however it might be phrased, for the men.

aze1526

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:00 pm
I honestly think it's disrespectful to the person you are with if you receive a lap dance. I understand that everyone needs to get attention from other people once in a while, but it should be a harmless confidence booster. Being touched in a sexual manner by another through a lap dance or by any means is very inappropriate for those in a committed relationship.
JPB

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:01 pm
@Mame,
What other thread?!?!?!?

Jaysus, no one tells me anything around here....

off to look...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:08 pm
@Mame,
Still wandering around looking for the other thread, but no, I wouldn't be pissed, feel cheated upon, or otherwise bent out of shape.

I don't think...
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:11 pm
i must admit, i don't get strip clubs, i've been to exactly two for bachelor parties, on the first occasion i had a few very interesting, if not oddly distracting (it's a unique experience talking to a girl in a public place who's only wearing panties) series of conversations with a girl who was working her way through university, a few times she came around asking if i wanted a dance (not really a lap dance more just a private dance at the table, i said no, and she went away, the next time she came around she sat down and just started talking, she stopped by about 3 or 4 more times, just killing time and chatting, after the first two attempts to see if i wanted a dance she stopped asking, i was involved with someone so i really just treated as a nice chat with a basically naked girl, i guess there are worse ways to spend a night, the other experience was not nearly as pleasant the club was really sleazy, and the girls were really skanky, plus i saw a customer from the place i worked, sitting at a table by himself, in, i kid you not a trench coat, the funny thing, we all had the idea that's how he spent his spare time long before this event
George

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:12 pm
@JPB,
Maybe this.
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:13 pm
@George,
i was just gonna post that one myself
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:15 pm
@George,
ah so, desu ka!
George

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:15 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
. . . And the same question, however it might be phrased, for the men.

In my case, ain't never gonna happen.
She can stay awake longer than I can.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:16 pm
@JPB,
Hai
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:18 pm
@George,
Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto
Mame

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:18 pm
@aze1526,
Agreed it's disrespectful, but I'm more asking what would you do?
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:19 pm
@djjd62,
OK, I'm done. If it wasn't in Shogun, I don't know it.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:21 pm
@djjd62,
deej, you conversationalist you.

she wanted a tip...

(that's why they are so friendly, ya know)
JPB

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:23 pm
@George,
No, wait... come baaaack...

Sorry, Mame. I've never been to a strip club either. I don't understand the draw, but then... I'm not the typical market pool.

No, I don't think I'd get warped out if Mr B ended up at a strip club while being at a bachelor party. If he went there M-F on his way home from work? well... we might have a conversation or two.
djjd62

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:24 pm
@Rockhead,
i get that, but i wasn't biting, she didn't have to keep coming back, i was paying a bar tab (and in those days that was no small amount believe me), no one else in the place was getting another cent out of me
Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:27 pm
@djjd62,
after a while, it's just like talking to one of your buddies.

except for the high beams being on.

(I s'pose with the constant asking for a dollar, it is more like having kids, but...)
George

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:28 pm
@djjd62,
Wise move.

A guy I know was dumb enough to buy a drink for one of the girls.
Turns out they only drink champagne.
But I'd bet good money it was ginger ale.
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:29 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
. . . except for the high beams being on. . .

HA!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2011 05:44 pm
@Mame,
What would I do? laugh*

No biggie. He's a grown-up. He can do what he wants with his money - as long as I can't get arrested for it.

* which is what I did at a strip club I ended up at on a pub crawl years ago - when I put my glasses on and realized that what I thought was a couple fighting was dual strippers Shocked Laughing Cool
0 Replies