How soon can you fart in the presence of your new partner?

FBM

Reply Sun 8 May, 2011 05:47 pm
@Reyn,
Heh heh...no. We don't live together. I wait til she leaves, then entertain myself.

I'm working up the nerve, tho. She's coming over tonight, so maybe, just maybe...
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2017 12:05 pm
@FBM,
I think more and more women are finding farts funny and laughing about farts. I think more women are loud and proud about their own farts as well.
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 03:04 am
@failures art,
Haha! This is an awesome idea. Never thought of that!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 06:04 am
@FBM,
In order to know you have to get several test subjects try distinct timmings and get to an average...of course they all must love you exactly the same to not disturb the sampling.Don't forget the burritos... Smile
0 Replies

Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 09:57 am
@spidergal,
I would wait for a bit to fart around a woman but if a woman had gas around me I would want her to just fart as it is normal, natural and I do not want her with an upset tummy from holding it in. Even if we were on the first date my attitude is she can fart I don't mind.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 11:17 am
@Photography Lover,
Photography Lover wrote:

I would wait for a bit to fart around a woman but if a woman had gas around me I would want her to just fart as it is normal, natural and I do not want her with an upset tummy from holding it in. Even if we were on the first date my attitude is she can fart I don't mind.

Your take sounds a tee wee machist...Why shouldn't you do it if you think its fine they do it if they need to?
I say the actual topic is not about on whether or not you should do it within a given frame of time but rather decide on what circumstances it is fine to do it.
Obviously, if you are doing it out of lack of care or respect for the people around you then there is no time frame that will ever validate the behavior. On the other hand, a real solid couple should move on past natural human needs that may sound a bit inconvenient. If your relation is that green that you fear for it out of a digestive problem then something is definitely wrong.
Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 03:53 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Well it does not sound machist… The point is that I feel I should be able to do it as well. However, it depends on the woman. Not all women would be forgiving of a fart on the first date not all men are either so that is why I would be unsure of doing it and why I could understand why a woman would be unsure of farting on the first date.

I agree that all men and women should be able to fart freely in their relationship and even on the first date if they feel the urge to fart. No person should feel they have to wait as it is actually really bad for your insides to wait.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 07:04 pm
@Photography Lover,
Again, my point was about the distinction between some degree of lazy behaviour or an actual need. A mature relation will get the distinction.
As for the kind of women that get that or not is up to you to chose what you want to deal with.
Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 07:21 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Yeah, well I don't really want to date a woman that can't be mature enough to realise and accept farts happen and everyone farts. I don't care if women fart and I want a woman that is the same.
0 Replies