How soon can you fart in the presence of your new partner?

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 10:20 am
Ian and I still have farting contests.. even after the divorce. Its just damn funny.

the person I am dating now?
I go into the bathroom, and its just silly.

there IS something to be said about breaking the wind barrier between you ...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 11:32 am
@FBM,
We're in Boston. Dinner tonight is BYOC - Bring Your Own Clothespin.
aidan

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 02:05 pm
I love the look on this girl's face:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/aidan_010/1277859436notlesbian.gif
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 04:56 pm
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/convincing.png

Not related... but I needed an excuse to post this.

A
R
T
aidan

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 05:45 pm
@failures art,
That's a good one. Actually, you know, that's a question on a multiple choice basic numeracy exam - does the test taker realize that the problem with the graph is that the y axis is not labelled AT ALL - much less correctly? (Is correctly spelled with one or two r's?).

I think that tells a lot about a person - can that person identify what's wrong with a data-gathering methodology or not - don't you?

I remember the first time I heard one of my really serious boyfriends talking about a girl that farted - he said, 'Oh geez- did you hear Naomi fart during that movie (she was sitting right in front of us) and I was like, 'No - I wasn't particularly tuned in to that.'

I married him - but I think I had a baby with him and listened to him compliment me on my ability to not **** during the delivery before I felt comfortable farting in front of him.

Just kidding - that's a joke...he would have thought it was funny - that's why I married him.

0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 06:41 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

We're in Boston. Dinner tonight is BYOC - Bring Your Own Clothespin.

I'm in South Korea. I'll be a little late. Keep the chili warm for me, 'k?

OK, aidan and the others, you guys have almost convinced me to fart on my girlfriend next time she comes over. Which will be this Thursday. We've already made fart jokes; we've just never farted together before. This will be momentous for our relationship.
failures art

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 06:44 pm
@FBM,
In that case, may I suggest that you don't start with farting on your girlfriend? That's for advanced users. I'd start with something more novice like the toot-n-grin at about one meter. Sitting down preferably.

A
R
T
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 07:09 pm
No, No, NO!
Never "plan" on farting in front of a woman that you are dating!!
ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 07:14 pm
@FBM,
Now there's a hilarious opening post..

I don't remember now the incidences of first farts, but I do remember the time I was madly in love with H already on one of our first dates. He opened the car door, I got in, he got in the driver's side and said, I see you burped..
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 07:28 pm
@failures art,
Good point. My approach with past girlfriends nas been to suddenly get a serious look on my face, appear to strain to listen, and say, "Shh. Listen. Do you hear that?" Then while she's listening very carefully, I let the trouser trumpet sing mightily. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 07:29 pm
@PUNKEY,
Dammit! Now I'm confused again!! Confused
Rockhead

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 07:44 pm
@FBM,
why that's a lovely dress you're wearing.

here, pull my finger...
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:15 pm
After more than 30 years of marriage, I do not feel comfortable to fart in the same room with my wife - or anybody else for that matter.
FBM

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:25 pm
@Rockhead,
Actually, that would work. She's Korean, and they don't have the 'pull my finger' thing over here.

Yet... hee hee hee Twisted Evil
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
Wow. Not even other guys? Your pals? I'd fart on another guy in a heartbeat. Just have trouble breaking the wind-ice with a female.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
you gotta blame the dog, ed...
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Frankly, farts don't smell so good.
wayne

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:31 pm
I was told men fart, women poot.