135
   

The Future President, Donald Trump

 
 
ehBeth
 
  3  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 03:30 pm
@jcboy,
does she look like Caitlin Jenner or does Caitlin Jenner look like her?

weird. never noticed that before.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  3  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 04:33 pm
I think you all are wrong about Trump not wanting to win.

Donald Trump is an arrogant prick. He honestly believes that he is better than anyone else, and being president will prove it. He is playing to win, and he believes that he will not only be a great president, but the greatest president in history.

I don't think this is an act.

hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:22 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

and he believes that he will not only be a great president, but the greatest president in history.



I love that in a presidential candidate. What does not work is an ego like The Professor, he who always is sure that he is the smartest guy in the room. Great leaders dont think they know everything about everything they hire the people who know everything about what ever it is they are working on. Trump is that guy.

VOTE TRUMP
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  2  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Neither do I. I think he truly believes the love fest will never end. So far, he has been able to ridicule anyone reckless enough to ask a question while he pretends to have a press conference.
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:30 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Neither do I. I think he truly believes the love fest will never end. So far, he has been able to ridicule anyone reckless enough to ask a question while he pretends to have a press conference.


If Hillary spent 10% of the time with answering the press that Trump does it would be a 100% improvement over what she does now. Stop bitching, YOU ARE WRONG. AGAIN!
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 05:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
So the Washington Post decides to do a long takeout on the history of animosity between Trump and Bush. I’ve done a thousand pieces like this: you talk to campaign insiders and outside advisers, maybe a couple of analysts, and try to piece together why these two men don’t seem to like each other much.

A campaign spokesman will often say they’re good friends, they just differ on the issues, blah blah blah, and you counter that with anecdotes showing barely disguised contempt.

So what happens? Trump hops on the phone and talks to the Post for more than half an hour.

Trust me, this is very unusual. A presidential candidate might give time to a major newspaper for a big profile or a long takeout on his policy agenda. But for a story that’s basically about a personal spat? Uh-uh
.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/28/ink-by-barrel-why-donald-trump-bush-bashing-is-becoming-indelible/

Howard Kurtz has been around a long time and seen a lot, if he says that Trump is very accessible to the press you can take that to the bank.
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  3  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 06:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
I love it when you try to sound manly and smart.
jcboy
 
  3  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 06:34 pm
“I know Hillary Clinton wants to paint the entire Republican Party with the broad brush of Donald Trump’s comments, but it’s not clear to me that Donald Trump is a Republican.” - Carly Fiorina

Gee, maybe the fact that Trump is the front-runner in the Republican Primary ought to be her first clue? Cool
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  1  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 07:36 pm
@revelette2,
Think Bush. Twice!!!
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 07:43 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I love it when you try to sound manly and smart.

I have full confidence that I will be waiting till hell freezes over for you to admit that you are talking out your ass. Me knowing it will have to do.
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 07:43 pm
Why is Trump racist? Is it his anti-immigrant statements or is it just because he is white?
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 07:54 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Why is Trump racist? Is it his anti-immigrant statements or is it just because he is white?


I dont know that trump is anti immigrant. Do you have any quotes? He is anti illegal immigrant but we should all be anti criminal. What kind of immigration numbers is he proposing?

His continuing to marry recent immigrants makes it unlikely to me that he is anti immigrant.

May I suggest McGentrix that you have reading too much corporate class propaganda (the mainstream media), the corporate class knowing full well that the traitor Trump knows how to **** them good if he should get the people behind him.
McGentrix
 
  0  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
I was going back to Snoods comment earlier about Trump being racist and I was wondering why he was racist.
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:15 pm
@McGentrix,
Right, but you can not equate "immigrant" with "illegal immigrant" anymore that you can equate consensual sex with rape.

Unless you know that Trump is opposed to immigration, which I doubt is the case , you abused the english language.
McGentrix
 
  1  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Right, but you can not equate "immigrant" with "illegal immigrant" anymore that you can equate consensual sex with rape.

Unless you know that Trump is opposed to immigration, which I doubt is the case , you abused the english language.


Ok, you made 2 posts now because I am a lazy typist. You've flogged me enough and I deeply apologize for not including the word "illegal" in my offhand question about Trumps perceived racism.
snood
 
  3  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:28 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Why is Trump racist? Is it his anti-immigrant statements or is it just because he is white?


I can try to answer that, but before I do, just out of curiosity let me ask you something - Is there any white public figure that you see as racist?
glitterbag
 
  2  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:30 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

Right, but you can not equate "immigrant" with "illegal immigrant"anymore that you can equate consensual sex with rape.


Unless you know that Trump is opposed to immigration, which I doubt is the case , you abused the english language.


Ok, you made 2 posts now because I am a lazy typist. You've flogged me enough and I deeply apologize for not including the word "illegal" in my offhand question about Trumps perceived racism.


Damn, where's Firefly when Hawkeye steps in it up to his knees? This is too rich to keep all by myself.
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:37 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Now, Hillary – who wanted to jump on the media bandwagon this week – has accused Trump of racism for his strong stance against illegal aliens.

While most politicians would respond quietly (if at all), Trump FIRED BACK with both barrels via a Facebook post. And it is awesome!
TRUMP:
Quote:
Failing candidate Hillary Clinton, who is desperately trying to hold on to her lead in the democratic primary against Bernie Sanders, is knowingly putting out lies about my stance on illegal immigration. I said “Mexico is sending”— I’m not knocking immigration or immigrants, but rather am very critical of the country of Mexico for sending us people that they don’t want. Likewise I am very critical of illegal immigration and the tremendous problems including crime, which it causes.

She is desperate, she is sad, and she is obviously very nervous when she has to revert to issues that have already been settled given the absolute accuracy of my statement. She speaks about “my tone” and that’s the problem with our country’s leaders. They are more worried about tone than results! It’s not about being nice— it’s about being competent.

Hillary should spend more time producing her illegally hidden emails and less time trying to obfuscate a statement by me that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true. I am honored, however, that she is attacking me, instead of Jeb Bush. Obviously she knows that JEB is no longer her real competition. The last person she wants to face is Donald Trump.






http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-clinton-calls-donald-trump-a-racist-and-trump-fires-back-in-an-epic-way/#ixzz3kGIuSNec

In other words according to the logic of the left if I am opposed to rape then I am opposed to sex. Hillary used abuse of language to lie about what Trump said.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

Damn, where's Firefly when Hawkeye steps in it up to his knees? This is too rich to keep all by myself.


"It" is of course "truth".
glitterbag
 
  2  
Sat 29 Aug, 2015 08:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
Is English your first language?????
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
TEA PARTY TO AMERICA: NOW WHAT?! - Discussion by farmerman
 
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 01/29/2023 at 08:45:35