Tue 14 Jul, 2015 10:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Nobody is censoring your speech.

That is what I said, Einstein.
edgarblythe

Tue 14 Jul, 2015 10:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Before that you said progressives are censoring you. Make up your mind.
parados

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:11 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Make up your mind.

Of course his mind is imagined and made up out of whole cloth.
ehBeth

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 09:49 am
@edgarblythe,
gotta love that the Donald resurfaces every 4 or 5 years

he still doesn't have a platform
edgarblythe

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:14 am
Have the Trump pinatas reached Canada?
ehBeth

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 10:17 am
@edgarblythe,
We have a nice failed Trump project in Toronto.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 12:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
progressives are censoring you.

They are doing their best to silence any dissenting opinion. Everyone that disagrees is a racist, bigot, or stupid. That can't possibly be true. But the media and the internet(overloaded with progressive and anti-American sites) both insist it is. And the people that believe it are dropping like flies.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 12:31 pm
@parados,
Quote:

Of course his mind is imagined and made up out of whole cloth.

Are you referring to Obama?

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 02:23 pm
http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/creativecontent/images/cms/853343_800x450.jpg
glitterbag

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 02:57 pm
@edgarblythe,
According to Trump, he has the most successful show on television, now he wants to be the bestest Leader ever, because everyone else is terrible. Trump is a political force like ProfessionalWrestling is to Sports.

I suppose if this whole President of the entire globe doesn't work out like he hopes, he will be forced to create a Trump church which will be biggest, better and classier than all the 4th rate world religions.
0 Replies

foundednotlost

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 04:01 pm
You know, it's a possibility Trump has gone bald on top of his head and combs his hair forward to hide this loss. It is a ridiculous looking style.
glitterbag

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:01 pm
@foundednotlost,
It's possible he's lost some hair, but I'll bet he demanded his scalp sign a binding contract forbidding it to lose even one follicle, until another location was found to rehome the errant hair. He is classy.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:07 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
gotta love that the Donald resurfaces every 4 or 5 years

he still doesn't have a platform

I believe this is the only comment in the thread in which anyone criticizes something relevant to his candidacy rather than simply mocking childishly.
edgarblythe

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:16 pm
@Brandon9000,
Drunk Laughing Drunk
0 Replies

foundednotlost

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:55 pm
@Brandon9000,
On the contrary, in my opinion, laughing at Donald Trump is the only thing relevant in this thread and his false candidacy, after all, he is the quintessential buffoon. He hasn't an iota of a chance of getting the nomination and yet he's taking up space and detracting from more legitimate candidates while showing the worse profile of the Republicans. (Truth be known, the Republican base is deadset against a path to immigration, but they sure don't want it spelled out explicitly the way Trump is doing. Very Happy ) I dare say Trump is most entertaining and I'm enjoying him immensely!
Lash

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 06:55 pm
@foundednotlost,
He described that this is what he does. Comb to the front, straight down to his nose and then sweeps it to the side. So, dyed, fried, and laid to the side.

He sprays it to hell, but in a high wind, that's an insane sail.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 07:00 pm
@Brandon9000,
This thread exists only to revel in the idiocy Trump presents us. I have no intent or ability to take him seriously.
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 07:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
This thread exists only to revel in the idiocy Trump presents us.

Then it is not idiotic to allow dangerous illegals to run around or major cities committing more felonies and murder? How does that work?
edgarblythe

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 07:30 pm
@coldjoint,
We give them date rape drugs, machetes and assault weapons as they walk through the tunnels beneath the walls and emerge on our soil. Plus $50 car fare. Then we let them loose in any downtown that's convenient.
coldjoint

Wed 15 Jul, 2015 07:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Then we let them loose in any downtown that's convenient.

I bet Kates' dad would think you are a riot. That was callous and classless. Thank you for illustrating perfectly the arrogance that is the left. And the double standard that lets you talk that way and Trump not to.

Get a clue.
0 Replies