izzythepush

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
He knows where to empty the recycling.
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Oh Bob you're so clever you can cut and paste... As far as Trump never being elected I believe it was a year ago that the pundits also said he had a 1% chance of becoming the nominee
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Not special knowledge Bob just knowledge something you're seriously lacking
bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:17 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
you're so clever you can cut and paste

.... meaning you don't have the ability to document your BS statements.

BTW want to bet on whether tRump will win or not?????
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:18 am
@izzythepush,
So according to you if I work in maintenance and empty trash cans I'm somehow diminished? So all the people that work trying to keep our environment clean they're all sub-par humans diminished in your eyes... Stupid not worthy of your praise someone to be despised and disparaged... how typical. At the federal facility where I work we appreciate the people who keep our environment clean they do an important job they're part of the team we don't look down on them just the opposite we're grateful for them they make our jobs easier without them we couldn't do our jobs you are such a small minded person.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:19 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Not special knowledge Bob

Thankyou for clearing that up, not that we didn't already know you held no special knowledge already. Or much knowedge at all for that matter.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:20 am
@giujohn,
You're a freaking prison guard?????
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes Bob I will take that bet if Trump wins you agree to never to a post in this site again and I'll do the same if Billary wins. Now I know you'll probably post under a different name that's fine I can't stop you from doing that but you're not allowed to use the name you're using now or to refer to yourself in any of your posts as who you used to be... Want to take the bet Bob?
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Bob are you having a brain aneurysm? When did I ever say I was a prison guard? Shouldn't you have your caretaker help you with your posts?
bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:27 am
http://assets.amuniversal.com/c9a2b770320401348f33005056a9545d.gif
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:28 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6230481)
Yes Bob will take that bet if Trump wins you agree to never to a post in this site again and I'll do the same if Billary wins. Now I know you'll probably post under a different name that's fine I can't stop you from doing that but you're not allowed to use the name you're using now or to refer to yourself in any of your posts as who you used to be... Want to take the bet Bob?

You're ******* on.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:30 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
are you having a brain aneurysm?

You don't know what a question mark is???????? Ignorant git.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:34 am
@giujohn,
You read a lot into one phrase, that's extremely hypocritical considering you accuse others of it all the time.

I'm just saying that someone with such a primitive mentality isn't going to be doing anything too demanding.
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:39 am
@izzythepush,
So a person who empties the trash is mentally challenged? Sorry to burst your bubble but your ignorance knows no bounds. In order for someone to work at a federal facility in what they call Environmental Services they must undergo approximately 40 hours of classroom training and be able to pass several tests not to mention demonstrating a Hands-On proficiency. They must know how to use chemicals know OSHA regulations operate dangerous machinery and the list goes on and on... But as far as you're concerned they're idiots... maybe at this point you should just shut up and take the old advice when you're in a hole stop digging
bobsal u1553115

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:46 am
@giujohn,
Exaggerate much? Generally speaking maintenance workers don't have the responsibility officers do, but in your case I imagine you are the exception.
izzythepush

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:49 am
@giujohn,
That's not what I said, but then again you've already told us of your comprehension problems.

You're a simple minded racist with very little understanding of the world and limited English skills. You're not capable of doing anything demanding which is why you're so terrified of immigrants stealing your (very) low skilled job.
giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:54 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Officers Bob? What the hell are you talking about are you off your meds again? We're talking about federal employees Bob at a federal facility. Maintenance workers don't have any responsibilities? When they're irresponsible they can mix the wrong chemicals and end up putting the health and safety of other workers in jeopardy. When they are irresponsible they can operate technically sophisticated machinery improperly putting themselves and others in jeopardy. Bob let's face it you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about as usual.
0 Replies

giujohn

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 06:56 am
@izzythepush,
No Izzy... That's exactly what you said... You can stop back peddling at any time.
DrewDad

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:03 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Well, since you chose not to watch, here is a summary what she actually said:

1. It is one of his defining qualities that he can do whatever he puts his mind to.
2. His desire for excellence is contagious and he posseses a unique gift for bringing that trait out in others.
3. He's always helped me be the best version of myself by encouragement and by example.
4. My Dad has taken great pride in my accomplishments.
5. He wrote "sweet" notes on all of my report cards.
6. My father always asks about my other family (with mother Marla Maples) to make sure that they are healthy and safe.
7. When someone close to me died, the first call I got to comfort me was my father. He got me through it with "unwavering support."
8. My father is a "natural born encourager," the last person who will ever tell you to lower your sights or give up your dreams.
9. People who know him well see that he is very friendly, considerate, funny, and real, strong, protective, kind, and endearing.

Sounds pretty good to me. Only someone desperate to find something wrong would describe it as "edged with sadness" as you quoted. Basically, she said that she has a great father who has always helped, supported and encouraged her and whom she loves.

1. Platitude
2. Platitude. "Unique?" Hardly.
3. How about by, I don't know, actually being a dad? Maples moved to California to raise Tiffany... about as far away from Trump as she could get. Speaks volumes, to me, especially that Trump didn't make any effort to be near his kid. "Family values," indeed.
4. Narcissist.
5. ...but never went to a back-to-school night, I'll bet.
6. Good for him.
7. I note he wasn't around to offer a hug, or cry with her.
8. Great. He can be the "encourager-in-chief."
9. "People who know him." So is he not showing his true self?

I'm glad you like Tiffany Trump. Good for you. I'm sure she's a great person, in fact. She likes her dad. Great. I'm glad for her.

Not sure why you're invested in trying to convince me that anything she says about Trump matters, though.
izzythepush

Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:22 am
@giujohn,
Your comprehension skills really are very poor. I've been consistent throughout, you're the one weighed down by ignorance and assumption.
0 Replies