@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:

I I live in KY,

The jelly?
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 05:16 pm
@snood,
I hope to hell a few people here are quite different at work than they are on a political message board.

I am completely different with family and at work. I enjoy having a place where I'm uninhibited.
cicerone imposter

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 05:18 pm
@Lash,
When I worked, which was almost two decades ago, we never talked about politics or religion.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 05:22 pm
@revelette2,
She is my absolute best student. I noticed she wasn't participating in the feedback session from an article we were analyzing about the results of Iowa, and when I made eye contact, I noticed a negative facial expression, so at the end of class, I asked her to step out.

She wouldn't articulate why, but she said if we were going to talk much more about politics, she wasn't going to be a part of it. I was really shocked she'd take it so far.

After getting nowhere with a straight answer, I asked if it was because Obama was so badly criticized by some class members, and she said yes.

I promised to steer conversation away from him, but she said, "You don't hear everything."

I felt so badly for her. They hear it constantly. So, I decided no more politics in that class.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 06:36 pm
@Lash,
This is the kind of crap you do to your students. I am going to check to make sure you dont teach any of my grandkids. Your grandiose attitude shows you for what you really are.
RABEL222

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 06:40 pm
@glitterbag,
I suspect it isent that much different in Canada. The 1% rule the world right now.
0 Replies

Lilkanyon

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 07:01 pm
Recently a group of mostly black observers were kicked out of a Trump ralley before he even took the podium. It just goes to show he already fears this dichotomy of people and wants to reduce negative exposure. These people did nothing wrong except be there to witness the event! Is that the kind of president we want? A facsist that fears what he doesnt understand and villifies it? Those that support Trump have this idea they are somehow immune to his attacks as lng as they worship him unconditionally, sound familiar?
roger

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 07:06 pm
@Lilkanyon,
I've heard and thought about that incident. Sounds like Brown Shirts in action.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 07:09 pm
@RABEL222,
You're a complete idiot.
Lilkanyon

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 07:14 pm
@Lash,
Insults are unacceptable here. If you have something informative to say, please say it.
Lilkanyon

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 07:17 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Meant that at rabel, sorry lash
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 07:26 pm
@Lilkanyon,
I did. If you dont like my comments lump it.
Lilkanyon

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 08:12 pm
@RABEL222,
Sorry rabel, got it backwards, my bad. Lets keep it civil though guys? Insults just play intothe hands of stupidity.
snood

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 08:24 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Lilkanyon wrote:

Sorry rabel, got it backwards, my bad. Lets keep it civil though guys? Insults just play intothe hands of stupidity.

If you're going to assume the mantle of insult monitor, you may as well handle the grammar policing and controlling off-topic posts, too. And just in case I forget, thanks for your service!
Lilkanyon

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 08:28 pm
@snood,
my point exactly! How does calling someone stupid forward a conversation. If you approve of that then maybe you should vote for Trump.
snood

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 08:52 pm
@Lilkanyon,
Did you give everyone such free advice before you joined this forum a couple weeks ago, or is it something you just do special for A2K?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 09:51 pm
@Lash,
I can't believe that you compared Trump to Hitler.

Trump was hardly alone in his call for punishment of the 5 that admitted they raped and killed someone. If they were white, the same call for punishment would have been made. Stop making it a race issue.

The Republican party was more than fine with Trump and the birthers as a foil against the democrats. Every man uses vulgar expressions to refer to women. Find me one that doesn't and you will have a liar on your hands.

Being an illegal immigrant is ILLEGAL. That's why they are not called legal immigrants. They should be deported.
If the Hispanic channels aren't going to treat Trump fairly, should he just be nice and take it? That would be quite out of character for him. Be as embarrassed as you wish, but how about giving them some **** for what they say about Trump?

He's certainly made some bad decisions and backed some of the wrong horses. He's an outspoken person, that's why he is where he is.

But Hitler? ******* please. How many millions of Jews has he rounded up and burnt in the ovens? Hitler was a damn monster and Trump is a half-assed politician. Stop with the moronic comparisons.

Otherwise, this **** happens.

https://reclaimourrepublic.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/obama-hitler-comparisons.jpg

http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/obscene.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/enljl2r.jpg
cicerone imposter

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 09:53 pm
@McGentrix,
The five did not admit to the rape. The DNA proved it wasn't them. Get your facts straight if that's possible in your world.
McGentrix

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 10:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The five did not admit to the rape. The DNA proved it wasn't them. Get your facts straight if that's possible in your world.

Ugh, go read about it so you actually know what the facts are so you can stop sounding like a dumb ass.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 10:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
The five did not admit to the rape

If my memory is correct at least a few of them did admitted to the rape after being put under a lot of pressure by the police to do so and then the DNA tests did clear them.