Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:38 pm
@RABEL222,
Wow. That's the very first post I've seen by you with no spelling mistakes! Five years! I'm not even going to count the comma splice. Well done!
snood

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:44 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Wow. That's the very first post I've seen by you with no spelling mistakes! Five years! I'm not even going to count the comma splice. Well done!

That must be the teacher in you coming out. What lessons would you teach about conflict resolution, or choosing one's battles?
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Let's let an objective moderator decide. You said Bill lusts after you, but the fact that you aren't 11 years old ruins it for him.

Sounds very much like an accusation of pedophilia to me. Did it strike you that way, Bill, or do you think I'm mistaken somehow?
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:53 pm
@snood,
Look! I was in shock.

...and what a blisteringly short memory you have!
snood

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:54 pm
@Lash,
Wait...Bill is an objective commenter about a remark directed.....at Bill? What?
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:55 pm
@snood,
No, Bill isn't the mod on question. Just seeing if he understood Gbag's comment as I did.
0 Replies

snood

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:00 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Look! I was in shock.

...and what a blisteringly short memory you have!

Yeah, I know.. Your reference to memory is probably intimating I was the aggressor and instigator in all our conflicts. Just like everyone else you knock heads with is the instigator and aggressor in all their conflicts, and you're just defending yourself and enlightening us with wisdom - that about right?

You also must teach lessons in that self-awareness that you love to talk about. Bet those classes are standing room only.
engineer

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 09:58 pm
Not a good night for Trump and Rubio got his butt kicked in just about every state. Unfortunately, the big surprise winner tonight is Cruz. At this point Rubio should go ahead and drop. Kasich is going to hold on through Ohio and we'll have to see if the Bush backers who ran to Rubio will then run to Kasich.
cicerone imposter

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 10:14 pm
@engineer,
Was a relief just to see that Trump didn't win.
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 10:25 pm
@Lash,
I know you want to think that, but thats because you are searching for something you hope will stick. Did you actually try to make a comment with "Blisteringly short", that might not be the dumbest thing you have ever said. There is a ton of stuff more stupid than that, but I can't stomach the idea of retracing all the ugly crap you post or the senseless fights you get into when you feel dissed. And frankly, you get your panties in a bunch if you suspect someone doesn't adequately hate the Clintons enough to avoid your maniacally maladjusted scorn. Girl, you're mess. I'm guessing you are a recovering (insert addition) otherwise you wouldn't be tossing out that drunk thing as often as you do. Project much? I'm beginning to understand why. Be sweet.
roger

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 10:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Was a relief just to see that Trump didn't win.

Did you see everything engineer wrote? Where Trump didn't win, Cruz did. Think on that.
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 11:00 pm
@roger,
All of it scares the bejesus out of me. Why don't we have any grown ups running anymore. I really don't care which party they belong to, I want a responsible person I can vote for.

Our political season is being run like American Idol or Survivor. The season has been going on for months, but the General Election is not until November, freaking November. Tonight the commentators are reporting as if a President will be chosen tonight. NO, ITS NOT NOVEMBER. I'm getting a little sick of newscasters acting as if they are Madame Chloe (or whoever that women was who got busted for TV fraud) God help us.
cicerone imposter

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 11:12 pm
@glitterbag,
That's the problem. We no longer have good candidates running for office. When we get two bad choices, what's left?
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 11:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Whats left? The Uber Wealthy ruling the country.Is it too late to move to Cananda?
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 11:52 pm
@glitterbag,
Australia would be awesome, if they let me in.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 12:03 am
@glitterbag,
Actually, as seniors retired from the work force, what the government does from now on won't affect us too negatively. It's up to the young ones to make sure they are active in politics to save this country from the Koch brothers. The past 15 years or so have been bad for the middle class with stagnant wages. If the younger generation wants to survive, they'd better wake up and smell the coffee. The fact that even a college education does not guarantee a middle class standard of living should be the clue.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 12:09 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
and we'll have to see if the Bush backers who ran to Rubio will then run to Kasich.

It's too late. There was only one shot at defeating Mr. Trump, and that was getting behind Mr. Rubio from New Hampshire on.

All this panic from the establishment at this point is just closing the barn door after the horses have already escaped (is that how the saying goes?), and is just doing pointless damage to the party.

Mr. Trump is going to be our next president, and as such he will have the power to reshape the Republican Party to fit his values. The Right might want to start dealing with that, because it's going to happen whether they like it or not.

It'll be much worse for the Left. They are going to be out of power for a good 20 years.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 04:26 am
@snood,
Incorrect assuming.

I continue to enjoy our reduction in rancor.

I was applauding Rabel's spelling; you suggested that I "pick my battles"; I alluded to you dinging me for incorrect use of "infer," a silly battle picked by you.

And again, this seems silly and small. You do seem to expend undue energy criticizing me for insignificant things.

0 Replies

Lash

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 04:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
I see Cruz and his minions as worse...
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 6 Mar, 2016 04:35 am
@snood,
Well, at least I didn't accuse anyone of pedophilia...

I'm sure you've chastised glitterbag for such scurrilous behavior, right?

Helping her with self-awareness, right snood?

Or are you solely focused on my interactions?