Sat 5 Mar, 2016 06:37 pm
@BillRM,
So, Billy-boy, where did you work?
snood

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 06:43 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Snood, I think he lusts after me. The only stumbling block is I'm not an 11 year old girl.

An allegation of pedophilia. Seems afoul of TOS.

Naw, just good ole all american character assassination by innuendo - obviously not a serious allegation. Also obvious you're just trying to grind your ax with GB.
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 06:47 pm
@snood,
I wonder if that would be your opinion if YOU were accused of pedophilia.

Should we try it out?
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:00 pm
@Lash,
Hey, I'm not the one who thinks the age of consent is too high. But I am a little flattered that you have taken the time away from your morbid frenzied hatred of the Clintons to address me. Oh, and Bill isn't a pedophile, he just finds gals like you to be akin to haggard old biddies. Also, like you he has just a dim understanding of the responsibilities of the various departments that carry out the business of the United States.

Oh, and congratulations for writing a response without using the words, ****, *******, fuckity **** ****, ****, shitty and forgive me if I left out any of the base vulgarities you favor when you are trying to be charming.

BillRM

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I worked for over 33 years for the leading company for the production of blood analyzer machines and our mission statement :

Science serving Humanity We exist to advance medical science. We apply the infinite promise of biotechnology to serve the world healtcare needs.

Our mission is to be recognized as the world leader in blood cell analysis system.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:04 pm
@Lash,
Holy Crap, are you really that deluded? That pissy harpy persona is not an attractive look for you.
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's just a fancy way of saying he was a phlebotomist. I'm sure he was very very good, the best, let me tell you the best. (Sorry, I was channeling Trump)
BillRM

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:10 pm
@glitterbag,
An unlike some others I never join the call for the age of consent to be lower.

The nearest I came to doing so was to call for more commonsense when applying such laws to late teens.

Teens old enough in many cases to enter legally into sexual relationships or even marriages but a naked picture in the hands of their legal lovers can send both of them to jail.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:11 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

That pissy harpy persona is not an attractive look for you.

But, you make it look like so much fun.
glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:13 pm
@Lash,
What's the problem, you don't have an imagination???
0 Replies

snood

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:14 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

I wonder if that would be your opinion if YOU were accused of pedophilia.

Should we try it out?

Yeah, that's a reasonable response. Shocked
Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:20 pm
@snood,
It's unreasonable to say it's ok to accuse one guy of pedophilia if it's not ok to do the same to you.

It's just wrong.
BillRM

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:20 pm
@glitterbag,

Quote:
That's just a fancy way of saying he was a phlebotomist.

Sorry fool I worked on and help design the machines and supported the field service department when they ran into a problem they could not deal with.

Never draw one drop of blood myself in 33 years.
BillRM

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:23 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
It's unreasonable to say it's ok to accuse one guy of pedophilia if it's not ok to do the same to you

Some people are not bright enough to used that degree of logic on.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:27 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

It's unreasonable to say it's ok to accuse one guy of pedophilia if it's not ok to do the same to you.

It's just wrong.

I didn't say anybody was a pedophile you opportunist nit wit.
cicerone imposter

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:28 pm
@BillRM,
I wouldn't know how to draw one drop of blood either.
BillRM

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 07:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well drawing blood is an art form more then anything else.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:09 pm
@glitterbag,
The old bag is now fully sauced and swinging wildly at everything.

Go to sleep and save yourself the humiliation.
RABEL222

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I know this is a Trump site but Ive got a question for you Edgar. Do you actually believe Bernie can get collage education for all or even most students, and universal health care and all the other things he is promising? All for free from a republican congress? If not you are letting Bernie lie to you and at the same time calling Hillary a liar because she wont promise what she knows she cant deliver?

Edgar I posted this question a while back but never saw an answer. Do you have me on ignore or are just refusing to answer?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 5 Mar, 2016 08:30 pm
@Lash,
You could try this too. Your vicious streak is showing, time to go to bed.