spooky24

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 09:57 am
@glitterbag,
They sure did by dropping thousands of tons of illegal incendiaries(outlawed in warfare in 1920) and burning to death more than a million women, children and old men. Don't forget the nuking of 100,000 non combatants in open cities in Japan.
Allies performed beautifully all right.
BillRM

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:13 am
@spooky24,
Quote:
burning to death more than a million women, children and old men. Don't forget the nuking of 100,000 non combatants in open cities in Japan.

An by doing so a million allies including my future father and ten of millions of Japanese lives that otherwise would had been killed in the fighting survive.

The Japanese government was going to hand out odd and end weapons to men, women and children and let then attack heavily armed and blooded allies troops.

Talking about ending their nation as a nation in the blood of their population.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:17 am
@spooky24,
Quote:
All I remember about the assassination is how happy everyone was-the commie is dead.

What a strange reality you are living in.
0 Replies

Builder

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 03:56 pm
Some rather straight talking about the Don.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/02/29/john_oliver_shredded_donald_trump_for_20_straight_minutes_on_last_week_tonight.html
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 06:23 pm
Court deals a setback to Donald Trump in fraud case against Trump University
Source: Washington Post

Donald Trump is facing three lawsuits alleging that he defrauded thousands of students through the now-defunct Trump University, and one of those cases moved a step closer to trial on Tuesday.

An appellate division of New York Supreme Court said that the fraud case against Trump could move forward, ruling that the allegations are subject to a six-year statute of limitations. Trump’s lawyers had argued that there was a three-year statute of limitations, which would have made it difficult if not impossible to prosecute most of the allegations.

Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman, who filed the lawsuit against Trump in 2013, called the court’s order “a clear victory in our effort to hold Donald Trump and Trump University accountable.”

“As the state’s chief law enforcement officer, my job is to see that perpetrators of fraud are brought to justice. We look forward to demonstrating in a court of law that Donald Trump and his sham for-profit college defrauded more than 5,000 consumers out of millions of dollars,” Schneiderman said in a statement.

<more>

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/03/01/court-deals-a-setback-to-donald-trump-in-fraud-case-against-trump-university/
cicerone imposter

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Good. Can he still run for president with this on his head? Fraud?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:49 pm
@BillRM,
He did go against their will about Cuba, I think. But it's very vague in my memory. Plus we don't really know who killed him of course.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 07:56 pm
Chuck Todd drops a bombshell: ‘At least one’ GOP senator plans to endorse Hillary if Trump wins
David Edwards

01 Mar 2016 at 19:56 ET

NBC host Chuck Todd reported on Tuesday that at least one sitting Republican U.S. Senator would likely endorse Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton if Donald Trump became the GOP nominee.

During MSNBC’s Super Tuesday election coverage, Republican strategist Nicole Wallace complained that the controversy over Trump’s refusal on Sunday to disavow the Ku Klux Klan had become a problem for maintaining GOP control of the Senate and House.

“This is now about the rest of the people that govern under the banner of the Republican Party,” she explained.

Todd said that he had heard “real speculation today from very informed people that at least one Republican Senate incumbent, if given a choice, might publicly endorse Hillary Clinton.”

“An incumbent senator, there’s at least one that I’ve heard that could end up doing that, making that choice,” Todd continued. “Not because they want to, but because they need to send that message.”

“Look, there’s a bunch of them running for re-election in blue states, okay. That’s what’s going on here, and on the day that the Republican front-runner might cement his lead.”

Watch the video below from MSNBC, broadcast March 1, 2016.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/chuck-todd-drops-a-bombshell-at-least-one-gop-senator-plans-to-endorse-hillary-if-trump-wins/#.VtZAd0OtyG8.twitter
glitterbag

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 08:47 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Chuck Todd irritates the living hell out of me. It's typical that he would use "real speculation", Chuck Todd thinks he's actually part of the decision making process.
cicerone imposter

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 08:57 pm
@glitterbag,
More important info.
Quote:
Sanders -- who enjoys the most positive favorable rating of any presidential candidate in the field, according to the poll -- tops all three Republicans by wide margins: 57% to 40% against Cruz, 55% to 43% against Trump, and 53% to 45% against Rubio. Sanders fares better than Clinton in each match-up among men, younger voters and independents.
roger

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 09:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Lemme tell you, I'm sure pulling for Sanders in spite of his liberal ways. If I have to choose between Trump and Clinton I expect my conscience to bother me for years to come.
cicerone imposter

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 09:12 pm
@roger,
Sander's liberal ways far outpaces Trump's 'wall.' Sanders will build bridges, and Trump will build walls. The choice is easy.
glitterbag

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:07 pm
Trump Being Advised by Former Top US Intelligence Official. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is receiving foreign policy advice from a former US military intelligence chief who wants the United States to work more closely with Russia to resolve global security issues, according to a report this week from Reuters.

This popped up in a newsletter I receive thats available to retired DOD personnel.

"Former foreign policy officials told the news agency that retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, who was chief of the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama from 2012 to 2014, has been informally advising Trump on world affairs. Flynn was spotted last year at a "gala celebration" for Russian media outlet RT, sitting at the same table as Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Both Trump and Flynn both refused to confirm Friday's report.

Trump, a billionaire who has campaigned on prohibiting Muslim immigration, is leading the race to become the Republican Party's presidential candidate, said earlier this month that he would soon release a list of his foreign policy advisers, but has yet to do so. [Read more: Reuters/27February2016]"
roger

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nicely put.
0 Replies

roger

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:47 pm
@glitterbag,

glitterbag wrote:

Trump Being Advised by Former Top US Intelligence Official. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is receiving foreign policy advice from a former US military intelligence chief who wants the United States to work more closely with Russia to resolve global security issues, according to a report this week from Reuters.

Should I be thinking that Trump already has enough trouble distinguishing between friends an enemies without advice like this?
BillRM

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 10:47 pm
@Olivier5,
Yes we know who killed him and had known since a day or so after his death.

Of all the killing of presidents there had only been one that involved a large conspiracy to attacked the leadership of the US government and it was aim at President Lincoln not JFK.
Olivier5

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 11:36 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes we know who killed him and had known since a day or so after his death.

How naïve of you.
BillRM

Tue 1 Mar, 2016 11:54 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
How naïve of you.

Yes indeed I am naive and happen to be a firm believer in Occam's razor and not in theories that have no evidence backing them.

The twin towns came down due to two large jets full of jet fuel not someone wiring in secret tons of explosives through out those buildings.

We did indeed land on the moon using 1960s technology.

An President Kennedy was killed by one man with a rifle acting on his own by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald.
glitterbag

Wed 2 Mar, 2016 12:00 am
@roger,
I'm not happy that he chose a former director of DIA, but that's just me.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 2 Mar, 2016 12:05 am
@BillRM,
Sure, and Oswald was kilked by Ruby because?