BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Well if you had work at any position in NSA for decades no matter how far from the nuts and bolts you would be aware of the story of the queen who lost her head over trusting her cipher too far.

You might had have some position at the DOD but it had nothing at all to do with the NSA or ciphers.

footnote as far as I am aware of NSA is not part of the DOD but an independent agency in any case.

Next who do I think I am? A citizen who have an interest in history and computers/networks security for decades and as a result know a hell of a lot more then you do on both subjects.

RABEL222

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:34 pm
@snood,
But it is a waste of time. All these facts just go right over his head.
cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:34 pm
Trump didn't hear KKK or acknowledged they were a racist group. They showed an interview with Trump some years ago where he knew about the KKK. He can play dumb now, but tapes from the past will show he's a liar.
I guess he's still working to get the white KKK supporters votes.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:36 pm
@snood,
Quote:
B, you really shouldn't repress your true feelings - just say what you really think!

LOL the poor old girl had been found without her clothes due to her own nastiness as I would never had press the issue to the point that she was uncover as a liar but for her nastiness.
cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:37 pm
@BillRM,
That was really funny, BillRM:
Quote:
...I would never had press the issue....
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:38 pm
@RABEL222,
Facts!!!!!!!!!

Insults are not facts and someday you might learn that fact.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
to get the white KKK supporters votes.

Nationwide the KKK votes is tiny in the thousands at best and the idiot already have 40 percents or so of the republic party behind him so why go after their votes?
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You find it funny that the lady had been proven to be a liar as far as her connection to the NSA?

I find it kind of sad myself.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:45 pm
@BillRM,
They are facts about errors in English grammar.
glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:49 pm
@BillRM,
So what do you think, maybe NSA belongs under the Department of Agriculture?? Christ Almighty, stupidity should be illegal.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
My my so my facts in the postings can not be challenge so you and others settle for attacking my grammar?

That the best you and others can do?

I am beginning to feel as sad for you and your supporters as I am for glitterbag.

glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:57 pm
@BillRM,
are you on mind-altering substances? That would explain a lot.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 08:57 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
As a Defense Agency, NSA operates under the authority of the Department of Defense. As a member of the Intelligence Community, NSA also operates under the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

But once more you never been part of it as no one could spend decades in NSA without learning something about the history of ciphers.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 09:23 pm
@glitterbag,
By the way the history of Ciphers is very interesting and very small errors can have large effects beside a queen losing her head.

Three Japanese aircraft carriers was save from being sunk due to the incorrect removing of padding in a message to Admiral William Halsey from Nimitz for example.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 09:41 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh then we have Grand during the civil war needing to have the code book with him during some train travel but the secretary of war Stanton had forbid removing the book from Grant headquarters.

In order to get the code book from the code clerk Grant threaten to jail him and then court martial him.

When Grant return he found the clerk in jail facing a court martial on the orders of Stanton and Grant needed to raised hell to get him out.

The poor clerk was in a no win situation except for the honor of Grant who told Stanton that he would need to charge him not the code clerk.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 09:54 pm
@glitterbag,
You know it is a damn shame that you was lying about being a part of NSA as there are a lot of information that been in the public domain and completely declassify for decades or longer that it would be fun to go over with an ex NSA employee instead of reading second hand from a book.
snood

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 10:23 pm
@BillRM,
Where the **** do you get off calling someone's whole career a lie? You need to back off trying to deny that 30 years of someone's life never existed. What kind of bottom dwelling scumbag would even be motivated to do that, anyway? It's not enough that you're an ignorant racist POS who never saw police brutality he wouldn't defend, but you go out of your way to try to smear the reputation of someone who quite possibly (like me) spent a large part of her life in service to her country. Get a ******* life, you illiterate loser.
cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 10:30 pm
@snood,
amen. We're trying to have a rational discussion with a bigot. It isn't going to work.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 10:55 pm
@snood,
LOL sorry but if someone told me that he or she had work in the field of electronic engineering for 30 years and does no know ohm law he or she is lying, if someone would tell me that he or she is a mathematician for the last 30 years but could not define a second order second degree differential equation he or she is not a mathematician and is lying.

If someone does not know one of the most famous events in cryptanalysis history that ended up costing the life of a queen and changing history he or she is not anywhere near the field of cryptanalysis.

As far as police brutality the case given was found by a jury not to be police brutality and under our system that is the end of it.

In fact we just had one cop killed on her first day back on the job and two placed into intensive care by a black gentleman who also had killed his wife and somehow I just know someone will be complaining about police brutality. Those damn cops must had been racists.
glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 11:53 pm
@BillRM,
Yeah, maybe you are right. I'm sure NSA employees discuss ancient ciphers all the time. Kind of like rocket scientists can't get anything done because they are always talking about DaVinci.