cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 02:54 pm
@BillRM,
You mean there's a difference in which group any discrimination is against? You're dumber than the nails in my garage.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 03:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
As far as Trump is concern there are on hell of a lot of different between discrimination against a group that have citizenship and can vote again you then people who are in the US illegally.

Hmm talk about being dumb you are way ahead of me in that regards.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 04:18 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Let see the man is a US senator and you are talking about claims statements made what 30 plus years ago that are not proven and you are claiming he is the same as Duke or worst then Duke?

Sessions did, indeed, make those statements. I first read about them at the time. He did not deny that he had made them. (Just another product of the Southern strategy for the "party of Lincoln.") Come on, Bill, are you honestly going to claim that Sessions isn't a segregationist? (Well, I guess I should admit that in a sense Sessions isn't as bad as Duke. After all -- at least as far as I know -- he's not an antisemitic Holocaust denier like Duke.) Bill, I suspect deep down in your heart you have a soft spot for segregationist politicians, past and present. Besides, you just like to argue for the sake of arguing. As usual.

And now I tell myself the following: What do you expect, wmwcjr? You keep making the same mistake over and over again. What's that definition of insanity? As long as you continue to read posts at this website, you will eventually get involved and succumb to the temptation to post in reply to someone. So, the solution is . . .

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 04:39 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
Bill, I suspect deep down in your heart you have a soft spot for segregationist politicians, past and present

Sorry dear but I never even hear of the good senator before he was label a racist on the same order as Duke and all base on statements he may or not had made 30 plus years ago.

Frankly I am more then a little tired of name calling and character assassination base on the far far long ago past.

Not a lot of difference between what is going on now with the charge of being a racist and the 1950s labeling people as communists and in the 50s I was willing to annoyed my father with my opinion that the only thing un-american uncover by the House un-american activities committee was the committee itself.

0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 04:49 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Only you can not see my clear point in that posting.

But once more not proven racial statements perhaps made thirty plus years in the past does not made someone the same as Duke and the numbers of saints in the US government at all levels is near zero.

You grouse and grumble about everything, you are the only one who understands you. What I see is a grumpy, peevish sad sack who can only see the hole in the donut. It must suck to be you.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:07 pm
@glitterbag,
My my and this from a woman that once work for a part to the federal government that have become a far greater danger to our freedoms then the foreign threats it was charter to deal with by President Truman.

When NSA employees take the oath to uphold the constitution do you all keep your fingers cross behind your backs?
glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:18 pm
@BillRM,
Like I said, a sad sack.
cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:21 pm
@glitterbag,
BillRM has one of the greatest imagination on a2k. He can come up with ideas that no one else is capable of even dream about. He needs to go to Hollywood and teach them some creativity. LOL
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Like I said, a sad sack.

This from a woman that imply that she would have my door broken down by agents of the government.

Nothing is more sad then that in my opinion.

BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
He can come up with ideas that no one else is capable of even dream about.

Read the Snowden papers.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:35 pm
@BillRM,
You enjoy a rich life in your imagination.
cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:42 pm
@BillRM,
And you really BELIEVE THAT? LOL
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:45 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

This from a woman that imply that she would have my door broken down by agents of the government.

Nothing is more sad then that in my opinion.

Relax you idiot, being stupid isn't against the law.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:46 pm
@glitterbag,
My life is fine in and out of my sleep thank you.

As far as my imagination being high grade I can not take credit as there is nothing new happening to us that had not happen to most empires of the past with very special note of the late period of the Roman Republic see the same books on the Rome republic that our founding fathers used to model our government on.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
being stupid isn't against the law

A former government employee using her past positions as a means of making threats may be and at least I do not think that the management of NSA would be happy with you.

Talk about being stupid you win the cake by making such silly threats.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:52 pm
@BillRM,
There you have it. If stupidity was a crime, you'd have been locked up long ago. So no one is coming for you, Bill, you are just not that interesting.
BillRM

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 05:59 pm
@glitterbag,
Of course no one is coming for me as we had not reach that point yet in our nation history.

Sad that it look however that we are not going to come anywhere near the Rome Republic lifespan.
cicerone imposter

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 06:00 pm
@BillRM,
"Rome Republic?" Your imagination at work again. LOL
snood

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 06:02 pm
@BillRM,
Dude, is English your first language?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 29 Feb, 2016 06:02 pm
@BillRM,
And now you are either drunk or cannot communicate in English.