coldjoint

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 10:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
When Trump showed he's a xenophobe and a racial bigot

How many times you going to say that? Enough is enough. And he showed nothing like it. He told the truth about immigration and Muslims and you don't like it, or just plain can't process it.

National security should be foremost and both of these groups endanger Americans, even you.
Builder

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 10:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
....both of these groups endanger Americans....

Who are these "groups", and how do they endanger Americans like CI?

coldjoint

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 10:48 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Who are these "groups

Go back and read the post.
glitterbag

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 11:03 pm
@Builder,
Just ignore pinky, he just was allowed to return to this forum after a lengthy time-out. He's just another one of those early "no child left behind" dopes.. It might be sad, but it's not your fault.
Builder

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 11:05 pm
@coldjoint,
You mention immigration and Muslims.

America was born on immigration, and Muslims have been a part of America's culture for longer than you've been alive.

You'd need to be a lot more specific in your assertations, if you wish to be taken seriously here.
coldjoint

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 11:06 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
and Muslims have been a part of America's culture for longer than you've been alive.

Bullshit. Islam has 0 to do with American culture.
Builder

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 11:32 pm
@coldjoint,
By all means, keep your head in the sand. Saudi Arabia is a major trading partner, and owner of much real estate within north America.

At last count, there's over 1200 mosques within the US of A, although the Muslim population is estimated to be only 3% of the total.

And you didn't answer the other half of the question; who are these "immigrants"? America was born on immigration.

The wealthiest-ever diaspora (migration) to the US of A, was from Iran post-revolution.
Quote:

According to various sources, in 2010, there were an estimated four to five million Iranians living abroad, mostly in North America, Europe, Persian Gulf States, Turkey, Australia and the broader Middle East.[7][8][9][10] For the most part, they emigrated after the Iranian Revolution in 1979.[citation needed]

Their combined net worth is $1.3 trillion (2006 est.)[7][11][12] In 2000, the Iran Press Service reported that Iranian expatriates had invested between $200 and $400 billion in the United States, Europe, and China, but almost nothing in Iran.[9] In Dubai, Iranian expatriates have invested an estimated $200 billion (2006).[13] Migrant Iranian workers abroad remitted less than two billion dollars home in 2006.[14]

Source
Builder

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 11:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It might be sad, but it's not your fault.

Sad alright. Paid shill, I'm thinking.

No substance, and doesn't respond to standard questioning.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:01 am
@Builder,
Quote:
At last count, there's over 1200 mosques within the US of A, although the Muslim population is estimated to be only 3% of the total.

And you didn't answer the other half of the question; who are these "immigrants"? America was born on immigration.

Meaningless when it comes to American culture. It is a recent thing. Our Marines are called Leathernecks from the time Jefferson sent them to kick Muslims ass.

And the other immigrants are illegals. They return and kill after even they are deported.

You can listen to Oldbag if you wish, but you won't learn much.

And if you want paid shills look to Parados and Blatham and Blickers.
Builder

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:12 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Meaningless when it comes to American culture.

Saudi Arabia (yes Petal, they're all Muslim) is the major source for oil imports, and the major buyer of arms and munitions, so they're basically the backbone of the US economy, at this point in history.

Quote:
And the other immigrants are illegals.

Which "other" immigrants? Be specific, please. Almost everyone in the US of A is an immigrant.

Quote:
And if you want paid shills look to Parados and Blatham and Blickers.

If you're pointing fingers, find a mirror. You're free with the accusations, but shy on the evidence.

coldjoint

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:37 am
@Builder,
Quote:
Saudi Arabia (yes Petal, they're all Muslim) is the major source for oil imports, and the major buyer of arms and munitions, so they're basically the backbone of the US economy, at this point in history.

That is a ridiculous statement. And what does that have to do with culture? Of course you can show me the dollar amounts in sales. Being so keen on proof.

Quote:
Almost everyone in the US of A is an immigrant.

Another stupid statement. And again, some numbers please. You know proof of your statement.
Builder

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:47 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is a ridiculous statement.

In your opinion.

Quote:
And what does that have to do with culture?

Major trading partners pull strings that you aren't aware of. Despite all the hijackers responsible for the attacks on the WTC being identified as Saudi Arabians, another group was blamed, and another nation was invaded. You think this isn't significant to the culture of your national heritage?

As for the US being populated by migrants, except for indigenous American tribes, and Mexican nationals, all of the population are derived from migration. The US is (in fact) referred to as the melting pot of migration, or don't they mention that in your school system?
roger

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:29 am
@Builder,
Oh good. Coldjoint has found someone to talk to.
Builder

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 01:39 am
@roger,
Quote:
....has found someone to talk to...

Talk at, more like. I've had more intelligent conversations with my three-year-old grand daughter.
coldjoint

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:21 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
Talk at, more like. I've had more intelligent conversations with my three-year-old grand daughter.

I wonder how she feels about that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:43 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
You think this isn't significant to the culture of your national heritage?

You never said national heritage. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Quote:
all of the population are derived from migration.

I see the people born to those migrants are citizens, and all of their children came from here. I asked for numbers, you gave me rhetoric.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 12:46 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Oh good. Coldjoint has found someone to talk to.

Oh good. Roger has found someone to troll.
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 06:43 pm
So, Trump said this today.

He could shoot someone and not lose supporters.

I think he's right.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 06:57 pm
Would this be better, Republicans?

Bloomberg? http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/michael-bloomberg-president-2016/index.html
roger

Sat 23 Jan, 2016 09:47 pm
@Lash,
Like I suggested on another thread, he might think Trump, Cruz, and Sanders are way to soft on gun control. Now, I could suggest he could outspend Trump, but he's really starting a little late.