cicerone imposter

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:10 pm
@McGentrix,
You seem to have misread jcboy's post, so I'll repeat it for you.
Quote:
So Sarah Palin's son beat up his girlfriend because he has PTSD because people don't have respect for the military and that's Obama's fault.
Below viewing threshold (view)
cicerone imposter

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:25 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Quote:

Bravo, psycho bitch from hell. You've impressed me. Cool.

It's a contradiction; you're blaming the wrong person. What Sarah Palin's son does is no reflection on Sarah Palin.

cicerone imposter

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 10:31 pm
@coldjoint,
You don't understand psychosis.
snood

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 12:18 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You don't understand psychosis.

Once again, I bow to the expert.

I FEEL the love!!!!!
0 Replies

Builder

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:07 am
So, based on the GOP "debate", is anything clearer or muddier with who will actually be the prez candidate? Or too early to tell, just yet?

It's not like anything more than ad hominens dominated that farcical episode. Is Jeb just in there because of his surname?
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 08:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
On the spot, bullseye !
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 08:55 am
@McGentrix,
I have to wonder if ppl like you have the slightest idea on what the rest of the world thinks of Palin, Trump, or for that matter the US Republican party....if you did you would hide in a cave. Seen from afar is hilarious of being so sad....a unique American phenomena...
McGentrix

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 10:45 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

a unique American phenomena...

Another is that, for the most part, we don't care what people in other countries think about our leaders so long as they fear what they could do.
Builder

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 02:15 pm
@McGentrix,
You've not taken much time to think about that remark. The BRICS nations are the emerging world power. Even your closest ally is taking steps to stop the Don from setting foot in the UK.
McGentrix

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 02:32 pm
@Builder,
No really. I am willing to go on the line here and say that the average American could really give 2 shits about what anyone else in the world thinks about our President or the people running for President. It's not their business.

What steps are they taking? Calling Trump a buffoon? *tsk* Harsh man.
Walter Hinteler

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 03:08 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
am willing to go on the line here and say that the average American could really give 2 shits about what anyone else in the world thinks about our President or the people running for President. It's not their business.
Well, so why do Americans care who's president elsewhere? Seems to be their business ...
cicerone imposter

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:05 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
McG, You still don't seem to 'get it.' The US is the most powerful nation in the world, and many in foreign countries have great interest in our country. As Walter said, why do Americans care about who's president or leader in other countries.
Most people around the world are interested in Kim Jong Un and Putin.
McGentrix

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:24 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Do they? When you say "Americans", whom do you mean? The A2K forum users from America? The political pundits in the blog-o-sphere?

They are a VERY small percentage of people in America. 95% probably would never never recognize Hollande or Cameron. They might know Putin.

I don't think you are correct in saying "Americans care who's president elsewhere". They really don't. Hell, most of them don't really care who is President here.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Most people around the world are interested in Kim Jong Un and Putin.

Most people are interested in what they are going to eat for dinner tonight. I doubt they give Putin or Trump a second thought.
cicerone imposter

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:27 pm
@McGentrix,
Are you one of those starving people?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 04:32 pm
@McGentrix,
Here's our country's poverty rate: http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/americas-poverty-problem/405700/
RABEL222

Thu 21 Jan, 2016 05:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Dont worry about poverty. If Trump is elected he will take care of it by letting the hungry starve to death. If Berney is elected he will cure it with a chicken in every pot. No problem.