abusive dad, don't know what to do

frankemp

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2003 01:52 am
innie
innie wrote:
the boy is homeschooled.

katya, i understand how u could come to that conclusion-- i have some british friends and when im around them i get into a pattern of saying "mum" and it takes a day to wear off :p so when i say "mum" its just because it's stuck in my head haha

im calling the hotline tonight, not to give out information... jus to get informaton... ::crosses fingers::

[ innie are you sure it's not you that's crying out for help.and you have ]made it all up about it being you're friend.
0 Replies

innie

Reply Thu 1 Jan, 2004 04:02 pm
it is my friend and not me that needs the help. i wouldnt lie about somethng like this.
0 Replies

frankemp

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 10:08 pm
innie wrote:
it is my friend and not me that needs the help. i wouldnt lie about somethng like this.

innie,I am so sorry, Sad I wasn't calling you a liar,I am a nice person and I just know some times people need help and will ask for help for a friend because they don't know how to help themself that's all it was.
I'm glad it is not you,but if you want to get help for him,i need to know where he lives.[this is not a trick] I wouln't do that to anyone,I will send you all the information you need,but you must help me on this end.

again I'm very sorry,I wasn't calling you a liar :oops:so embarrassed
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 10:51 pm
I think you should report this man, and if your friend disowns you for awhile, then so be it, at least he's alive. He will come to understand in time, and he will thank you.

I wish someone had turned in my father, it would have made such a difference in my childhood, and my adult life.

Please, be a friend, care enough to stop the abuse in his life.
0 Replies

frankemp

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 01:31 pm
wondering
does anyone know if their has been any god news about the abused boy? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

frankemp

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2004 01:43 pm
innie
innie, I hope you were not scared off by my big mouth,I just wanted to help you and you're friend. I am still here,and will check in time to time to see if anything has changed for the better.
I may not be in the forum for long,because I take peoples problems to close to my heart,and it causes me to worry to much and stress my self out. [I guess you could say I care to much] about others, and that's not good,because people start to see you as being weird,''and that's ashame''

caring fran Smile
0 Replies

watermelon

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 05:33 pm
my dads the same,the best thing ua can do is convince him 2 tell or go 2 some one and tell them but make sure there the rite person to knowlike the police
0 Replies