Where's the STRANGEST Place you have ever had sex??

rodbogey

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:15 am
On a movie theater, that was really hot! the only weird thing was the movie: Ded ringers by David Cronemberg
0 Replies

cldr

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 08:30 pm
Definately the bathroom at KMart....
0 Replies

cldr

0 Replies

cldr

0 Replies

Harper

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 09:10 pm
First of all, we have to define what "sex" is. Then what "is" is. then what "strange" is...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 08:56 am
Stopped the elevator in the convention center in Albq. Had sex, started it back up agian. ;-)
0 Replies

daphnejane

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:28 pm
Would you, could you, in a tree?
Try me try me and we'll see!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:36 pm
Have I mentioned doing it in one of the fountains in the Boston Gardens?
We were on our way to her dorm after a party on Brimmer Street and we got a little lost. It was January and cold, cold, cold, but once we were out of the wind and down in the empty fountain it seemed a perfect place with just the right footholds.
Joe
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:47 pm
This seems a foundation for further footholds..
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 11:48 pm
Even a foothold travelogue....
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 05:51 am
Joe Nation wrote:
Have I mentioned doing it in one of the fountains in the Boston Gardens?
We were on our way to her dorm after a party on Brimmer Street and we got a little lost. It was January and cold, cold, cold, but once we were out of the wind and down in the empty fountain it seemed a perfect place with just the right footholds.
Joe

(I've always wanted to ask you this, Joe.)

How many times have you been arrested?

Laughing
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 06:20 am
Right here in front of my puter with myself reading of others adventures...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 06:43 am
Never
(under the name Joe Nation or otherwise.)

I have always had a good sense of time and place.

(Hey, here's a good place.)

<taking my time.........>

And I've always had the good sense to choose partners who recognize the danger of being too loud in a semi-private area. The one exception being the unfortunate incident in the debate club room at Emerson College where a passing proctor discovered us "looking for something under the table." There weren't any locks on the doors, so when I heard the door swing open and the loud gasp of shock and dismay, I got up, managing to uh, holster myself on the way up and began to make our explanations while my cohort (why does that sound wrong?), wriggling like a fish, tried to get her leggings back up from around the area of her ankles. We both stuck to the "What are you talking about? We're studying in here." story.

Our books and materials were on the table that's why we had selected the floor.... Sensing the slightest hesitation on the proctor's part, my cohort swept up our belongings and with a great sense of high dudgeon proclaimed "I am not going to be subjected to this kind of inquiry." And we both fled down the stairwell.

(Hey, here's another good place.)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 10:16 am
Oh yes...feigned righteous indignation has saved my ass many a time.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 10:23 am
I once caught MacGivor doin' it in a hotel staircase.
It's not like he didn't have a room.....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:25 pm
In the monkey cage at the zoo. With a monkey, of course. A cheeky little monkey, I might add...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:26 pm
Anyone else care to share? I know it's been a while since this thread began, so there should be a lot of new people with new freak-ass places! Come on, ya bastards!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:31 pm
Wow how did I miss this thread.... hmmm...

Under a bridge in the middle of the day... look down... btw it was very very loud sex.... as I was saying look down and about oh 15 feet away was a guy fishing... listening to all of it, prolly saw it all and everything.... Yup... Embarassing, but hawt!
0 Replies

joeb

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:54 pm
4 years ago in a customers house I was remodeling, up against the bar in the guys den, she just stopped by to say hi.. (see "seeking advice contacting old girlfriend " post, for the whole ugly story
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 02:02 pm
Somehow, I seem to have missed this one too.

Very interesting Bear tales... Uh-huh. A couple I hadn't heard before, but none that really surprise me. He never even mentioned the really good ones from way back when.
0 Replies