Where's the STRANGEST Place you have ever had sex??

cyphercat

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 05:02 pm
LuckyLad wrote:
In the back of my girlfriends(now wife) parents van. Doesn't sound good? Well they were in front driving at the time! True story. Going home from a weekend at a lake. Tired, so we were "spoon'n". Tossed a blanket over us and I "went to town", slow and quiet.

Another time was on the floor, with 3 other people asleep in the same room. Relatives of hers.

But the "strangest" by far was in our own bed, not hiding from anyone, nobody around. Not the back of the pickup, not in a corn field, not in the water while "swimming". It really felt "strange" at the time.

Lucky Lad, I really appreciate this post of yours, because I feel so much better about all the awful things Mr Cypher and I got up to when we spent all our time at his parents' house...! Embarrassed Razz Isn't it incredible to look back at what you were willing to do when there wasn't any other way you were gonna be gettin any? And I'm with you on what an unbelievable novelty it was once you finally got to be in your very own bed in a house of your own!
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 05:22 pm
Yea Cat, now the kids won't leave us alone. Time to do some planning and thinking! Laughing

I've got plenty of stories, none of which I'd be smart enough to come up with. GF's dad was a drill sgt., got caught by him once. Embarrassed

I may laugh now, but if I catch a guy with my daughter....................may God have mercy on his soul!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 05:44 pm
Luckylad, I got the best laugh off of that tale...lol

Reminded me of the time (funny how after so many years you tend to forget things) when my husband and I were dating, had went to a concert in the capitol, some 80 miles or so away. On the way back, we decided to ride in the bed of the truck...so lets say some truckers got a lil more action than they probably expected on the interstate late that night...lol

And the time we snuck into his bedroom, his brother was in bed asleep, so we just made ourselves at home in the floor, never woke up the brother...but sure had his mother suspicious....lol

Quote:
Yea Cat, now the kids won't leave us alone. Time to do some planning and thinking!

Trust me, it take some careful planning on your part. It seems that our bathroom floor sees more action than it should..its the only place in the house that we can get totally alone, under false pretenses...(none of the doors in my house lock)
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 06:26 pm
Getting off subject here, but this is fun. GF & I in back seat of her car, out in the country, Sunday afternoon. I thought "no way to get caught here". Then I hear something, look out the side window and see sunglasses and a smile. Nope, not standing there, small cesena airplane buzzed us. Close enough I could see his teeth. Watched as they flew off, told her "they ain't come'n back"............wrong. This time the pilot got to see my butt. We left after that, kind of a mood spoiler. I was worried parents would find out. Now we just laugh about it. I can even remember what undies she was wearing. Solid purple with white flowers and a yellow center in the flower. "Glory days, yea the'll pass you by". Good ol Bruce.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 07:08 pm
Speaking of small planes, one flew really low by during my previously mentioned incident.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 15 Aug, 2006 07:36 pm
LOL...

Ya...the moments to remember.....lol

We've been caught a few times also, so embarrassing! We were minding our own business, off on a dead end road in the middle of the night...dead quite, not a leaf stirring.

All of a sudden, this small car comes barrelling down the road towards us, apparently we had taken their parking spot...lol They got close enough to us that we seen who it was...of course, it was someone we knew...I'm sure we all looked like the pitiful "deer in the headlights"....

What does boyfriend do? But sits up, and drives off. Nothing but his socks on....

What do I do? Started sucking for air...I was laughing so hard at him and his...attire, that it ruint the mood. I had tears in my eyes...when I got home, my mother wanted to know what was wrong with me?

Another time, we hadn't been married long...just bought us a new home, which was planted in the middle of about 8 acres. Long driveway...you always heard any vehicles if they drove up. Or so we thought!

I had this big ole picture window in the living room, with no curtains on it....just open. (had a beautiful view) Were in the middle of our business, when I looked up and saw an older friend staring through the window at us. Shocked Talk about wanting to die!!!

He jerked his head back around to the front door, and knocked anyways!!!! I just slinked off to the bedroom. The husband opened the door...LOL He knew we were home, we knew he was there...why deny it?

And the oldest child caught us one time when he was about 6...... Shocked Shocked Shocked

"What cha'll dooo in?"

"Wrestling, I was just about to give daddy a big ole noogie..now go to the living room, I'll be there in a sec..." (said as fast as possible, while covering yourself up, red faced, embarrassed..and hoping that answer substains him for the meantime.) That what you get when you think that your children are asleep!
0 Replies

organejonas

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:32 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Visited Slick Willies and The Bears Den when the doors flew open which band
did you play with?
0 Replies