Where's the STRANGEST Place you have ever had sex??

Synonymph

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 02:06 pm
Under the stage at a local music venue.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 02:23 pm
At the top of a forest ranger tower.

We had just finished when we heard a ranger coming up the stairs.

We quickly adjusted ourselves and innocently looked out over the trees.

He hung around a little while, making small talk. We could tell he knew something had been going on by some of his remarks.

When he left we were wondering how he knew, when all of a sudden we heard a buzzing, and looked up to see a forest ranger plane circling.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 04:27 pm
Ahh, this thread is an all-timer, addresses core concerns.

Tuna Canyon, why did I say that?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 04:37 pm
I once had sex in the traffic circle outside Kennedy Airport in New York. Another time in a stalled elevator at Emerson College. When I was 18 I had sex at the beach with a 15-year-old in front of two State Policemen. They didn't question me thank God!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 04:37 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention, in the Church balcony during the blizzard of '78.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 04:38 pm
ooo.. good ole church sex. Very Happy
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 05:39 pm
Wow. Some interesting ideas here.

I feel somehow that I already posted about this, but it must have been on another thread?! In a hostel bunkbed surrounded by strangers. Yeah, that's probably the weirdest. Other than that, my sex life has been boring in comparison (weird place-wise, anyhow). Outdoor sex is hot...

damn, I wish I was around for the 60's! Razz
0 Replies

TheSarge

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 06:52 pm
In the Chesapeake Bay
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 07:00 pm
NickFun wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention, in the Church balcony during the blizzard of '78.

I always wanted to do it in a church, but never have, goddammit!!!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 08:44 pm
How often have you been in a church, you heathen you?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 08:51 pm
Probably, if kicky had ever attended church he would have already fulfilled that quest.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 08:54 pm
Interesting how many assume those who speak without fervor about religion, or antagonistically toward it, have never spent time in church.

Or even that all assume that those who do believe would never fool around a bit in church.

Lots of assumptions fly around.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 08:58 pm
I was a Catholic schoolboy for 9 years, and an altar boy for 3, I was privy to some serious sinning. I left the church, but continue to sin.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:15 pm
I was a near nun and sinned fairly spectacularly for a while, but I'm over that concept. Others are welcome to it though, as long as they don't extend the rules to me.

I'll agree cheerfully that sex is fun in forbidden places... usually.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:17 pm
osso, you and DrewDad have the same avatar. Very unsettling...and I was merely teasing kicky, not assuming anything. I spent quite alot of my youth in the church as well. And in the nightclubs.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:18 pm
eoe wrote:
How often have you been in a church, you heathen you?

I was raised Catholic, and I was even an altar boy for a little while, so I guess the answer would be, too many times to count. But it's been a loooooooooong time since I've been in one. Once I was in the parking lot of a church after a wedding at about midnight, and I almost talked the girl I was with into going in and getting it on...I really regret not being more persistent with that request. Crap.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 09:24 pm
Eoe, it is a temp avatar for me, a bunch of us picked it up from a discussion on another thread. I'll be back to the Pacco tomorrow.

On the assumption of not being in church if you sound unreligious, that was a generalization, I see that assumed all the time. I know you are observant of nuances and shouldn't have used that on a post of yours.
0 Replies

Mikeymike

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 04:16 pm
Well I actually have 2 places. The first one: It's about 2am and my ex and I are driving home from NY to Detroit. Theres no one on the road for miles. So as we are driving we got into it and believe me having sex while you are driving is not as easy as it sounds! Lets just say thank God for there being no one on the roads that night!

Second: Right after that we stopped a rest-stop that had a food place and we got busy in a Burger King bathroom!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 04:48 pm
I also grew up Catholic. My girlfriend and I went into the church to get out of the snow. Seeing as how we were all alone we decided to take advantage of the situation.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 05:07 pm
NickFun wrote:
I also grew up Catholic. My girlfriend and I went into the church to get out of the snow. Seeing as how we were all alone we decided to take advantage of the situation.

Did it altar your feelings for her?
0 Replies