Where's the STRANGEST Place you have ever had sex??

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 06:57 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I suppose the strangest place, aside from the stealth bomber, was on public transit. A streetcar actually, and the strange part was that I was driving it at the time. I worked briefly, very briefly, for the TTC.

The name of that streecar wasn't desire by any chance?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 07:00 pm
cavfancier

You are a menace on the roads! Shocked
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 07:17 pm
Heard of the Mile High Club - Great way to start a honeymoon
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2004 11:11 pm
I would tell you, but my ex goes on here and reads what I write.....And she would kick my a$$! LMAO
vrrroooooommmmm
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 12:13 am
On a motorbike, not for the squeamish...

My all time favourite was just me and a guy, out on a huge party boat, music blaring, hot tub steaming, the lights of Kelowna just off in the distance and us, up to no good, in every bed, on every couch, surface for a couple of days straight. Awesome.

In an igloo. It was hot.........and yes, cold too but deliciously so.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 11:35 am
Fred wrote:
I would tell you, but my ex goes on here and reads what I write.....And she would kick my a$$! LMAO
vrrroooooommmmm

We tried doing on our Harley a couple of years ago. What a disaster! It was too hard to keep balanced and do it at the same time, so we leaned the bike against the wall for support. Confused He got more out of it than I did. Haven't done that way anymore since that one time.

Then, once on a trip to PA, we stayed overnight in a old, restored caboose. Too many flies and not real comfortable. That was kind of cheesy. And then on another trip to PA, we spent the night in a tee-pee and did it. Now that was fun. We had that tee-pee rockin'.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 11:57 am
I was in Chattanooga one night and met this girl with a glass eye...we drank tequila shots all night and one thing led to another and.........never mind...I think I've said too much.....
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 02:21 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I was in Chattanooga one night and met this girl with a glass eye...we drank tequila shots all night and one thing led to another and.........never mind...I think I've said too much.....

Bi-P.....when she climaxed did her glass eye pop out! Shocked
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 03:51 pm
Boy, have I led a sheltered life!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 04:05 pm
doglover wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

She's been keeping an eye out for me for years.....
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 04:09 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
doglover wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

She's been keeping an eye out for me for years.....

LMAO :wink:
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 05:23 pm
So you did up the eye socket with your pocket rocket?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 23 Mar, 2004 06:13 pm
cjhsa wrote:
So you did up the eye socket with your pocket rocket?

Every thing was going great until she had a brain fart and it kinda spoiled the mood........
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2004 07:44 am
...ouch...
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 07:24 am
Quote:
Every thing was going great until she had a brain fart and it kinda spoiled the mood........

Wow! I thought you said she was from Chattanooga. I didn't think women from Tennessee had brains! Mr. Green
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 11:54 am
This may have already been mentioned in this thread, but years ago this question was asked on the Newlywed Game, and one woman responded "In da butt".
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2004 12:04 pm
had sex?
0 Replies

chevboy

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 06:41 pm
that would have to be the roof of my old highschool
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2004 06:44 pm
Sex what is sex I cannot even remember having sex any where.
0 Replies

firemanbud

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 07:58 am
Me and my soon to be ex were on a conoe trip. One of the stops on the trip is a place called "TRAPPER NELSONS", it was where he lived in the early 1900's. Well lets say his bed got a little use that day. I am very surprised we did not get caught. We still laugh about that day. WOW I found it on the internet. Bunk on the left, LOL
http://www.floridaparktours.com/trappernelsons.html
0 Replies