Where's the STRANGEST Place you have ever had sex??

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 09:33 pm
mmm, ne'er you mind.

Gus, you perflagilate again.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 10:21 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
And I never did,

except for those couple of times when it was impossible to ignore an opportunity without hurting someone's feelings.

That's the Joe I know and love. Always so considerate. :wink:
GREAT story! I can just see you doing that.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2003 10:21 pm
all I'm gunna say is a girls locker room - end on story
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:05 am
Gus perflagilates???? I'm shocked!!!!
Let's hear more...
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:09 am
Mikey, darlin', I shed the habit when I moved to Denver. Now tell me when ole sweet cheeks is gonna remove his boots.
Osso, I don't think they're Tony Lamas--I'd probably never get him to take them off!
I'm working on the cowboy hat, although he does look very cute in his hat and boots with nothing but nekkid inbetween.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:14 am
Joe! Why'd you make something up for the storytelling contest, you doof! It's your real-life stories (or the convincing-enough-to-admittedly-rather-gullible-me stories) that absolutely rock.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 06:35 am
Embarrassed I know, what a maroon! Razz
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 11:51 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Did a Canadian girl anally in a living room at my birthday party in Myrtle Beach while 30 to 50 people cheered us on......

30-50 People cheered you on?

That's completely twisted, but amusing.

Hmm... as well as the museum toilets and the roof, I almost ended up having sex on the (open air) trailing part of a tractor, but neither of us wanted to face being seen by people who knew us.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:14 pm
Please remember this was in the early eighties when everyone was still doing coke, AIDS wasn't a concern, qualudes were still available, you know......the good old days........also, my yearly birthday parties at the Castaways in Myrtle Beach were legendary...people came from everywhere including Canada to be at the beach the week of my birthday......people in that hard rock party sub culture anyway.....sort of obligated me to do something more outrageous every year......couldn't let my adoring public down.......one year I got pulled riding down Kings Highway naked on the back of a Harley...the cop, and Myrtle Beach cops had a reputation for being VERY rough on people.....said "Oh it's you Steve, is it your birthday again? Get the hell off the streets or I'll have to arrest you...and happy birthday."

Good times that I fear are a thing of the past......
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:18 pm
Bear, I think you'd screw a snake if someone held it down.

Of course, I could be wrong.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:22 pm
Only an attractive snake....I may be perverse but I manage to bed down the attractive ones most times....... Cool lucky I guess....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 12:30 pm
Let us examine a crowd scene from one of BiPolar's concert. Notice the guy on the left with the black vest on? You know what is unusual about him?

He's the only one in the crowd that Bear hasn't violated
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 13 Dec, 2003 02:18 pm
For you folks who don't know it, that's a great crowd shot from our "Cirkus 2002 Living With Herpes" tour.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 04:24 am
For the longest time, if the subject was sex, all one would have to say was "I was in Monterey in 1967."

The town was full of love's sunshine and war's shadow. Half the town was hippies and townies, the other half GI's, WACs and Regular Army from Fort Ord and every kind of uniform from DLI (Defense Language Institute). Half of the women and men at Fort Ord would rotate out every six weeks. As far as half of them were concerned, they only had six weeks of civilization left. Half of the hippies, who wanted to make love to the world, would meet the half of the half of the GIs who wanted to be hippies and screw each other brains out all over half the motels in town. The other half of the hippies, who wanted to turn the world on, would crash with the half of the GIs who wanted to get as high as physically possible, rIgHt NoW. Lots of LSD, lots of pot, lots of what was supposed to be LSD but was not, to get the stink of the war out of their heads, even those who had not yet been to war. Even the ones who didn't know they were running from death, they only wanted to feel and not feel, and they would and did, and did not, weekend after weekend, then maybe a Wednesday or two, then, what the fck, every night of the week till they disappeared and a new bunch arrived down on the dock at Monterey, looking at the seals and the sea.

I was 21, Air Force and as hippie as I could be. I had a Goya twelve string, a voice as deep as the ocean and look-at-those lips. John Kantor, Richard Eisenbach and I (jesus, you never forget the names of the guys you hung out with, do you?) cruised for parties while singing in the bars and coffee houses, Doc's, the Red Pony, Ace's. Somewhere in there, I'd get split off and end up waking up the next morning on the Water's Edge Motel pool deck with some naked girl's head on my chest or, more than a few times, in a bed at the Mystic Vista, wearing just a shirt, cuddled up with three or four people, women and men I'd never seen before, with six or seven more on the floor. There'd be near twenty nude or half nude sleepers in the big room, laying around, or still at it, as I'd pick my way through the piles of jeans looking for something familiar.

Nobody ever stole the Goya. I always thought that was something. All those folks, strangers, weirdos, girls with several many complex problems, but nobody stole the Goya.

That's why this story probably doesn't count as a sex story, it's a love story.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 08:40 am
I now what you mean Joe. At the height of the Vietnam conflict I was in the house band at the Pink Pussycat (Can you believe that) in Fayetteville and we had more guys waiting to ship out who were tripping on acid, dusted, stoned, drunk, hatever than you can imagine.

By 1969 the love as in peaced out love was becoming mixed pretty evenly with weird drugged out violence and just plain weird behavior, but the love as in sex love was in FULL bloom. I was already fairly jaded when I got there. After a while there I became jaded and de-sensitized for life.

Those were crazy times...some good some not so good....but crazy none the less. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some VietNam vets on these threads spent some time at The Cat in Fayetteville. If they did, they know what I'm talking about.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2003 10:36 am
Glad I got all that **** behind me before some of the sexually transmitted disasters that are on the scene now - came on the scene.

By the by -- deciding to work as a bartender in several go-go joints was probably one of my finer life decisions.

Got way more than my fair share of tang.

And all I had to worry about was syphilis and gonorrhea.
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2004 11:30 pm
in a cemetery

at night.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 12:12 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

By 1969 the love as in peaced out love was becoming mixed pretty evenly with weird drugged out violence and just plain weird behavior, but the love as in sex love was in FULL bloom.

Ah yes, '69 was a year you could really sink your chops into. Twisted Evil

Shooter...I worked at a cemetery for 5 years and knew the most private area on the grounds was behind where they stored the vaults. Me and my guy spent many passionate nights back there. Never saw a ghost, though. Maybe that's cause we were too busy doing other things. Embarrassed
0 Replies

buffytheslayer

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 01:06 am
The strangest place I ever had sex? Well, probably a speedboat parked in the parking lot of an apartment complex where a party was taking place at the nearby clubhouse. And the speedboat had been there so long it had leaves and such in it. And I left my panties there, they were full of leaves. LOL the owner of the speedboat probably got a super chuckle the next spring when they cleaned it out for use.
Laughing
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 05:25 am
Unless his wife was helping him clean out the boat and found them....

"Who belongs to these, Chuck?"
"What the ....?"
"Well, well, a nice little thong, but a little small for me!"
"I never saw.. I don't know... I ,,, I"
"You never change, do you?"
"Honest to God, honey, I don't know how ,,,"
"Shut up, Chuck, just shut up."
0 Replies