edgarblythe

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 02:48 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I refer you to set's thread, Rape me please.
farmerman

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 04:11 pm
Im a geezer so I automatically vote Republican
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2010 04:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
you silver tongued devil you
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2010 10:09 am
@Fido,
BUSTED!

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:01 pm
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I do agree with BVT that both parties have helped ruin social security and health care

When I saw Fahrenheit 9/11, with its views of Flint, MI and US Marine recruiters acting like members of a 19th C. British empressment gang, I blamed both parties for letting Flint and thousands of American cities fall to rack and ruin.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2010 09:36 pm
@plainoldme,
Sure, I've said the same thing.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2010 08:01 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

Quote:
I do agree with BVT that both parties have helped ruin social security and health care

When I saw Fahrenheit 9/11, with its views of Flint, MI and US Marine recruiters acting like members of a 19th C. British empressment gang, I blamed both parties for letting Flint and thousands of American cities fall to rack and ruin.

A big meat packer can make money with a cent of profit per hotdog if he sells enough of them, but the guy with a hotdog stand has to mark up a hundered perecnt or more to make a profit, and governments are no different, in that they have to deal in volume to get their cut at a reasonable rate, and so every city and state wants industry to relocate there, and there is no law anywhere protecting any city from the loss of their industry that they have built infrastructure to support, and it is a terrible sight, but an inevitable one, that when the tax burden of old and failing infrastructure, of the human waste left by endless exploitation becomes too great; that businesses will first whipsaw workers into poverty, and then move on...

It is their world... Enterprise is free... Most people put down roots and simply cannot get wheels under them and chase their jobs from place to place... Instead, they go or stay and languish either way... And those who offer businesses new fields to plow under, free infrastructure for bringing employment only bring the same sorts of costs: disease, immorality, insecurity- with it...Happiness is not having a job, being exploited by government and employers and being spit out after a life wasted in pursuit of profit... Happiness is having a choice, which is the first thing universally denied to all people where possible...
0 Replies