I can no longer ignore the simple and direct logic of it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExzINsaq4LI

plainoldme

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 09:27 am
I see the light! I see the light!
farmerman

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 11:31 am
@plainoldme,
WHY CANT THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS PUT THAT KIND OF LOGIC TOGETHER??

IM VOTING REPUBLICAN
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 11:37 am
Damn, now I wish I could vote repug too! How long does it take an illegal alien to vote? Right... that won't happen, but I'm sure they'd love if I could pick a field of veggies on the sly.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 12:21 pm
I'm voting Republican because it has the same number of letters as Democratic!
kickycan

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 12:26 pm
I'm voting Republican because the theory of evolution is way too complicated compared with creationism! Science sucks! Go Jesus!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 03:21 pm
I'm voting Republican because Sarah Palin is a linguistic genius. She's contributed a brand new word to the dictionary: refudiate. Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 03:24 pm
I'm voting Republican because there's something disturbing yet oddly comforting about having a stick lodged firmly up your ass at all times.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 04:17 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
You should be careful. That stick might be Christine O'Donnell's wand.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 04:45 pm
@chai2,
I never noticed that before! So, that's why George Wallace once said there ain't a dime's worth of difference between the two parties.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 04:52 pm
@wmwcjr,
I'm voting Republican because I miss the good ol' days of the 1800's.

I want my country back. Waaaay back!

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 05:00 pm
I'm voting Republican because I love low wages and hate getting my Social Security check each month.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 05:23 pm
@squinney,
Laughing

That's too liberal! We need to go back to the 1600's.
dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 05:28 pm
I'm voting republican cause us Aussies love being killed to support the global strategic aims and goals of other nations even if there is no benefit to Australia.
Wait... what?... i dont get to vote for against armed conflict and still get dragged into it?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 06:11 pm
I may be the odd one here, but I don't find it funny; actually I think it lowers the credibility of democrats. Slimming one's opponents only degrades the slimmer. There are credible arguments to be made for liberal agendas, use them.
Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 06:25 pm
I hate to do it, but I have to agree with dys here. That video is a neatly done top-notch professional job. Which only makes it all the more pernicious: any political organization which can put together something that professional obviously isn't far from being in the same league as the organization it criticises. I have no use for the Repubs, but I hate to see the Dems (for whom I likewise have no use) shoot themselves in the kneecap by puerile posturing.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 06:40 pm
There is an endless onslaught of this type of thing from the other side. It is very effective on a certain type of individual. The type that does not use a rational thought process. One could explain endlessly, in the finest style, and be accurate and compelling even, all to no avail, with them. A video like this also allows for letting off some steam, while giving a bit of it back. If it were our sole weapon of choice, I might agree with dys. But, it is hardly the prevailing choice of weapon for most liberals. I look on it as a temporary diversion.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 06:59 pm
@dyslexia,
No, I'm the odd one here because I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican, neither a liberal nor a conservative. I viewed this thread as just an opportunity to have a little fun. I'm politically apathetic and therefore evil. I'm a baaaaad boy. As Clarence "Frogman" Henry sings, "I ain't got a home." Sad
dadpad

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 07:46 pm
@wmwcjr,
That would make you a swinger WM.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2010 09:01 pm
@dadpad,
I hope my wife doesn't hear about this! Shocked Laughing
0 Replies