The woman I like doesn't like me. I feel so hurt. Please help

stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:08 am
@engineer,
Quote:
Have you started by apologizing? Something like "I've always thought you were great and that maybe this trip was my chance to show you how I feel, but I really screwed up and it's clear you don't feel the same way and I hope we can be friends." You didn't tell us how bad a disaster this was, but it is possible that you can salvage something of the friendship and that might help you move forward.

I sent her an Email this evening. Maybe she will give me a reply tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I don't know. I don't know what will happen to me. Pray!
engineer

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:14 am
@stevenya,
Sigh. Does no one take their lumps face to face anymore? At least you didn't send a text. Of course if you are going the stalker route, maybe distance is best.
OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:17 am
@stevenya,
stevenya wrote:
I sent her an Email this evening. Maybe she will give me a reply tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I don't know. I don't know what will happen to me. Pray!
You'll no doubt get far more useful advice if you describe what actually took place. Right now; we don't know if simply leaned in for a kiss or literally tried to jump her bones... and there's a pretty huge difference.
0 Replies

stevenya

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 08:20 am
@engineer,
I won't stalk her. Please rest assured.
0 Replies