How do I find my biological father whom I have never met or had any contact with?

MichealOwen97

Tue 22 Mar, 2016 10:26 pm
I'm also 18 year old
0 Replies

Alexiskimball

Sat 26 Mar, 2016 05:28 pm
@katiegreek,
Hai I'm in the same situation about now I'm 13 now and I found out last year that my dad wasn't my biological father i know where he is, his full name, and that I have siblings from his side but only half siblings but I want to find him any tips?
0 Replies

whodat

Tue 5 Apr, 2016 10:23 pm
@engineer,
Thats kind of what happened to me but my mom raised me i know who he is and where he work if hes but she will never let me go over there but she isnt even sure if he is my real dad to so ive been on my computer trying to find out nore about him but im a lot younger than you are
0 Replies

wondering man

Tue 19 Apr, 2016 04:08 pm
@katiegreek,
i know the feeling i have medical problems but nobody on my mom side has it.and i cant get no were about my father from my mom she just keeps telling me to look in the mirror because i supposidly look just like him. and i know his last name but thats it i am now 42 years old and it drives me nuts
0 Replies

albert4success

Wed 20 Apr, 2016 12:16 pm
I am 45 years old. Back in 1991 i was station in Fort Huachuca for 6 months and could not tell you how many times i had sex with different woman. It was a game back then to see who gets the most females in bed. I am ashamed of it now and wonder if any one of them got pregnant and did not inform me since i did not leave any information. I am a lighter shade of brown Puerto Rican, served in the Marines while in Fort Huachuca and returned to Camp Pendleton California. I now live in Florida.
hoopsfan75

Wed 20 Apr, 2016 12:56 pm
@albert4success,
You're not alone brother!! I'm here just in case someone is looking for me too. Stationed 6 places in 4 years though... Navy. Even though we are ashamed of our past, it takes a LOT of courage to put yourself out there like this. Good job, and while we may NEVER know, at least we can die knowing we tried our best not to leave any kids missing their fathers.
0 Replies

Sarenna24

Thu 21 Apr, 2016 05:27 pm
@caesarprafg,
I am trying to find my father!!! My mom had a one night stand back in 1990. She only knows his first name, that he's in his 40's and the place he lived at the time they conceived me. I think she said it was halloween. My mother got with the "guy i thought was my dad" up untill i was 10 years old and found out he wasnt my real dad. Well i have his last name. So its been hard finding him with only little info i know. I recently have been trying really hard to find him. Im going threw alot. And i fill so alone. Im 24 years old. Young lady that dont have any family in denver Co and my mother has never been the one to help me with important things i need to know in life. Any one can help me it would be a blessing. I have faith in god that I will soon find him
0 Replies

life forever

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 08:31 pm
@katiegreek,
its tough i know also i may be 12 and a half but same here i dont know my dad either i only know his name and where he could be but thats all i know its hard but u can do it he left me when i was born to go with his other wife and other kids and stuff i was a mistake it happenes but i stick it up and try not to care or ask
0 Replies

life forever

Sat 23 Apr, 2016 08:43 pm
@katiegreek,
hey kathleen it happenes look to be honest im 12 and a half my name is averyana alonso and i dont know my father either dont think or it as much be gald u have something any family or friends my father left me when i was born to go with his kids i guess he didnt like me either or somthing if anything can i get advice wht do i do i really dont know but inleast we have some one right better something then nothing later good luck hope ur ok
slover4e

Sun 24 Apr, 2016 05:54 am
I looking for a Raul Lara Pelayo. that my wife father who she never met and we know very little about. he was 25 in 1978 his mom name is Ermilinda or Ermelinda or Hermelinda was born is Mexico I say around 1953 if I did the math right which would make him 63 he came to the U.S.A. to work summer and in 1977 was in Mendota , ca have been told has a brother but his name is either Salvador or Paul Lara Pelayo. please if you know or think it might be someone you know please can you email me at [email protected]
0 Replies

hoopsfan75

Mon 25 Apr, 2016 06:10 pm
@life forever,
Just because you don't know your father does NOT mean he doesn't like you. There are two men here that are making sure they are available if a child is looking for them. If your father was one of us, you'd be the one being looked for! NEVER think that an absent father has anything to do with you. A man can be a father and not even know.
0 Replies

princeton

Fri 6 May, 2016 11:23 am
@katiegreek,
i need my dad i never met
0 Replies

Barbara1951

Thu 12 May, 2016 08:53 am
I am looking for the son of my late husband. The birth occurred in or around 1968. His mother's name is/was Denise and she lived in Queens, NY at the time of conception. His half-siblings would like to meet him. As would I.
0 Replies

Ronnessa Challenor

Sat 14 May, 2016 01:55 pm
My birth name is Ronnessa Delos Santos I am 47 and never had a chance to find my biological father Ronald Weber. According to my mom she was in love with a married man name Ronald Weber who worked for Los Angeles Police Department in transportation. He would go to China Town back in 1967 through 1968 the year I was born. My parents kept this secret affair going on for years. Ronald Weber met my mom at Lepos bar on broadway where she was a bartender. Ronald has remarried and has had additional children. He was born in Sept 2nd or 3rd and should be in his early 80s by now. My mom is filipino. All I want is to at least meet him and have a chance to meet my half bothers or sisters. My mom said he also was a bodyguard for Reagan at one point. My birthday is Dec 16, 1968. Ronald has another daughter from Mildred also went by millie who's name is Milene. My mom said she waited for Ronald Weber to marry her but he had to stay with his wife because she was sick. He may have been born in Pennsylvania. I would like closure of my family tree. I don't want lives to be torn apart from a secret affair. How do i get a DNA with so little information.
0 Replies

iamcris03

Sun 15 May, 2016 01:27 am
hi.. im cristina marie peralta.. im 25 years old living in the philippines.. I didn't met my father since i was born.. i am a filipino.. but my father is an american.. I don't know what is his name, I don't have pictures of him, any thing that connected to him.. i mean.. i really know nothing about my dad.. and i feel incomplete growing as an adult without knowing who my father was.. is there a chance that i could meet him..? even if i dont know his name..? it is not appeared in my birth certificate.. so my surename that i am using right now is my mothers surename.. i really want to know about my father.. i dont know.. but im not angry with him.. eventhough he left us or what.. he is still my father.. and i love him.. i hope someone can help me.. im not a rich person.. im an ordinary person.. i dont have much money.. actually i really dont have money.. im living alone.. i don't have someone in my life.. and i really feel incomplete.. so please help me.. thank you so much..
0 Replies

CameronM

Tue 31 May, 2016 03:52 pm
@katiegreek,
When i was born my birth mom and my adoption mom were there. my birth dad was there for 3 weeks then left and all i know is that his first name is jim and he might be in florida (Last contact from florida) so i need help finding him because i have depression and anxiety... my birth mom lives here in san diego but not with me... however i can see her any time. also before i was seven i thought that my family went to take pictures at the beach for fun but actually it was my birth mom. i should've guessed she was family when she gave us presents each time Smile But if anyone knows how to find ssomeone withonly first name and last area of contact plz help me
0 Replies

CameronM

Tue 31 May, 2016 03:56 pm
@katiegreek,
I was born on june 3 and i was adopted at birth. i was seven when i found out and all my parents know is my birth dad might be in florida and his name is jim. I never saw him after 3 weeks but my birth mom lives close to me now so i can see her when ever i want. but if any one knows how to find some one based off of first name and last known location, please reply im only 13 now and have depression and anxiety. I need to see him or i will literally die inside (AKA have no feelings other than suicide)
0 Replies

Lookfordad

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 03:26 am
@engineer,
Benjamin Silas Hickman
0 Replies

Lookfordad

Thu 2 Jun, 2016 03:28 am
@engineer,
Far there has died
0 Replies

Yiya97

Fri 10 Jun, 2016 10:45 am
Hi guys, my name is Alyssa, I'm 18, and I'm looking for my biological father. All I really know about him is that his name is Kevin Lopez, he is my aunt's ex husband's cousin, and that he lived in or around Springfield Massachusetts around 1997. My mom said he wanted nothing to do with me, but my aunt and the man I thought was my father all these years say they don't think he knows I exist. If you have any ideas or tips, please email me at [email protected].
0 Replies