Cheating wife

Fido

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2010 07:25 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

(smiling) That was my way of saying, dear one, that the issue we were discussing didn't merit legitimate upset for either of us. Go (or stay) in peace. Cool

The failure of other peoples relationships make me feel sad, but the sadness is my own over my own many failed relationships... I am struggling to keep my own marriage together, and my way of thinking, like this, more or less out loud has not helped us...And I recognize that if our relationship fails it is not her or myself, but both of us who have failed and both of us who will be hurt... My pointed finger would meet hers pointed back... Who cares whose fault... I am into survival, and that means that if this relationship dies, I am not going to be carrying a load of guilt for the rest of my life, because that burden is too much for anyone to bear... If this thing ends I will know that I could have done no more to save it even while I did much to endanger it...

If I were mother in law I would be asking what more I could have done, and what I would do now to save the relationship... Infidelity if it is real and not just flirtation is a problem because love demands trust and honor...
Lash

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2010 12:31 pm
@Fido,
I'm really sorry. I can easily understand why you'd be more upset about this now. (((((hug)))))) I wish you a satisfying resolution and peace, Fido.
0 Replies