Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:30 am
@Olivier5,
Yeah, maybe we should all follow your shining example. And of course Lash is so ladylike, you two should join forces and class this place up.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:32 am
@ehBeth,
Good advice. Actually I do ignore him, most of the time.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:38 am
@glitterbag,
You could do worse than follow Lash's lead in terms of board etiquette. She's not perfect but clearly more "ladylike" than you are.

Plus she's often funny when she lashes at people, while the best you can achieve is sounding hoarse.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:49 am
@Olivier5,
You might be right, I should follow her example and find more ways to employ words like ****, *******, ******* **** when I write.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 12:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Would anyone be able to tell the difference with your usual style?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 12:23 pm
@Olivier5,
Well, it's always a treat to hear from such a polished gentleman.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 01:02 pm
@ehBeth,
She's hardly ever on here. I don't think reporting it crossed her mind. It doesn't alter the fact that he needed to pm her back in February about 8 weeks after I'd last posted.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 01:02 pm
@glitterbag,
Why thanks! I missed you too, dear aunt. You and I have been estranged for far too long. So long that I don't even remember now what it was about that we argued initially... Nothing important, for sure.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 03:32 pm
@Olivier5,
I don't remember any argument, my dullard nephew. And please don't think we've been estranged just because I put you on ignore on July 14th 2014. Think of it this way, I actually occasionally make an effort to see what your nattering on about, you should feel special.

Please don't try to shift the story, frankly I was appalled that you would stoop to pestering another members daughter just because you don't like the father. It's considered bottom of the barrel pissy behaviour, and beyond the pale. Even if I believed your cock and bull story that the daughter PM'd you first, an adult would have let it go. But you couldn't do that could you? And just to put the cherry on the sundae you called her a liar and told her dad to send your love.
You tried to pass this hostile behaviour off as sarcasm?? Your normal behaviour on this forum screams "I am a humorless ass and will protest in the pissy pants style I love so much whenever I'm offended, and EVERYTHING offends me".

So maybe I have missed you, but my arm is out of practice.

I know how crucial it is for you to have the last word, so please, be my guest. You will have to accept my apology in advance if I don't humor you farther with additional comments. I've spent WAAAAAAY to much time with this already. Frankly if you hadn't gone after someone's daughter I doubt I would have even noticed you were here.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 03:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Is that what he's saying? My daughter doesn't even know who he is. Why would she pm him? This is ridiculous. I knew he had issues, but I didn't realise they were that bad. I'd put him back on ignore if I were you.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:00 pm
@izzythepush,
He's been on ignore since July 2014, i only opened his post when the issue of the daughter came up. It was offensive and I would be royally pissed if some sliceable reached to my kids. However, I have boys (well they are men now) and I don't think even he would dare trying to deal with irate men.

But to answer your question, he says very plainly that your daughter contacted him. I doubt anyone believes him, and the idea that a young woman had nothing better to do than contact another old man on A2K is laughable.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:36 pm
https://41.media.tumblr.com/cd6ce88f4fa95ba1568e9fcc24a26bb1/tumblr_o45letCnpv1s27pxjo1_1280.png
I don't know how many people start conversations with "don't message me you creep"
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:41 pm
My turpitudes have been exposed. Now please judge. Does that come anywhere close to hate speech?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:43 pm
@Olivier5,
Wow, Olivier. What's wrong with you?? Apparently she saved your msgs, you should be ashamed of yourself. Shameful
Don't even try to split hairs on this, you were trying to torment her. That makes you a creep.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Ah okay. Creep is fine, i guess. I mean, you could have gone for the criminal indictment, banishment, the firing squad for those "torments".

Edit: but since my PMs have been branded as "hate speech", i thought i would ask you, my dear aunt: Do they qualify as such?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 05:13 pm
@glitterbag,
It's not like he can't access his pms. He can't even lie convincingly. Neither the kid nor I use Americanisms like "jerk." Nothing wrong with it. It's just not part of our vernacular.

She told him to stop messaging her back in 2014 when he took issue with her thread about feminism. He's one of those men who doesn't realise stop messaging me means stop messaging me like no means no. He's a creep. Case closed. I won't mention him again.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 05:54 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
turpitudes have been exposed. Now please judge. Does that come anywhere close to hate speech?

The 'turpetudes' exposed are you lie and then call other people liars falsely once exposed. Shame on you.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:31 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Ah okay. Creep is fine, i guess. I mean, you could have gone for the criminal indictment, banishment, the firing squad for those "torments".

Edit: but since my PMs have been branded as "hate speech", i thought i would ask you, my dear aunt: Do they qualify as such?

Tsk tsk my dear dullard nephew, it's a complicated issue for you, that I certainly understand. Try to listen closely to dear Auntie, because what you did was send
taunting and insulting notes to the daughter of a member that you don't like. The girls father didn't call it hate speech, he said you sent hate to his daughter, do you understand the nuance??? OK, I know you don't, so listen up sonny, you behaved like a pissy pants sour grapes ass hat. It's perfectly ok to insult her father, but you took the five extra steps down, and annoyed his child. What would you call it, a love note? Your effort to minimize your sleazy ass behaviour isn't going to fly, and I think you know that's true. Efforts to backpedal just highlight how big of jerk you actually are, and you just hope you can charm your way into a state of deniability. Sadly nephew, that ship sailed a long time ago.

I will never understand why an adult would be so twisted and base as to harass members children. Your grandfather would have been very harsh with you if he thought you would carry your sad, abusive, bullying, mysoginist, scab picking disgraceful behavior into adulthood. I will try to still think of you as a beloved but emotionally bankrupt nephew, and even though I'm benevolent, the family is humiliated that you are flunking your man standard and of course you lost your struggle with the responsible adult standard a long time ago. I'm just thankful your mother can't log in, her humiliation would be insurmountable. Despite the fact you morphed into a sorry excuse for a man, Auntie still has a soft spot for you, I can humor you because I didn't birth or raise your pansy ass. Auntie raised men, not cowardly wussies. Fondly, your bemused Auntie G'bag

Olivier5

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 01:08 am
@glitterbag,
I never insulted her. "You're pissed" is not an insult. In fact SHE insulted me, since "creep" IS an insult. And I never wrote her hate speech, unlike what Izzy said.

You guys like to invent your own reality. But in my world it's called lying. Just so you know. And the people who keep lying again and again, like you do, are called liars. Not "men", just liars.
BillRM

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2016 02:30 am
@Olivier5,
My question is what the hell is Izzy doing bringing in a young daughter into such a situation in the first place?

Seem an odd thing to do to bringing in a child into such an adult website.