Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

BillRM

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 02:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You really are a very frightened individual. It must be exhausting.

That comment being a reply of my posting concerning the military turning over a few tanks to the FBI at Waco and the fun they had learning to drive them.

Do not see a connection between that post and my being a frightened individual.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:14 am
@BillRM,
You don't see a lot of things.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 04:52 am
@BillRM,
Izzy is easily scared.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 05:02 am
@Olivier5,
You're like a little gnat buzzing about desperate for attention, so desperate to be noticed that you even sent my daughter hate during my absence. You really are a pathetic little man, and I mean that in every sense of the word. I've no interest in your emotional meltdown or in your pathetic attempts to justify racism. Go put yourself into counselling. I'm putting you on ignore.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 05:27 am
@izzythepush,
Boooh!

Run, scared little man. :-)

I never said anything hateful to your daughter. She's lying there. Send my love to her, will you?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:28 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Boooh!

Run, scared little man. :-)

I never said anything hateful to your daughter. She's lying there. Send my love to her, will you?

That's more than disturbing. Why in the world would you send anything to a young woman who is probably 30 years your junior. Even worse, you feel a need to reach out to Izzy's daughter??????? There is something so wrong with that, only a massive jerk would call a mans daughter a liar then send your love???? I sincerely hope you apologize to both of them, because if you don't then you will known as a thuggish old lecher. On second thought, that ship sailed a while ago.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:30 am
@glitterbag,
I appreciate the support but I'd rather you didn't quote Oliver. I wasn't joking when I said I'd put him on ignore.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:36 am
@izzythepush,
I'm sorry Izzy, i didn't mean to be insensitive.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 08:41 am
@glitterbag,
That's OK, it's easily done.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 10:04 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
only a massive jerk would call a mans daughter a liar then send your love?

I was being sarcastic. I couldn't care less about his daughter. AND I never sent any hatemail to her. She PMed me out of the blue, calling me a jerk, and I wrote back telling her to get lost; that's all. So whoever pretends there was any hatemail involved from my side is lying. I assume it's her who's been lying to daddy but maybe I'm wrong; maybe Izzy is the one lying.

In any case, they should apologize to me, not the other way round.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 10:54 am
@Olivier5,
Oh well then, that's different. Only it's not, that was an asshole move, it didn't occur to you to just ignore that PM (if one was actually sent to you)? You and Izzy can dislike each other all you like, but people's children are off-limits. I repeat, the children are off-limits. If you feel like a big man because you managed to track down and send unwelcome PM's to Izzy's daughter, just because you have a beef with Izzy, that is sadly pathetic. Don't do that again.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 10:59 am
@glitterbag,
He pmd her in February, she responded, telling him where to get off and telling him he was on ignore. He pmd her again. That's the sort of person he is.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:01 am
@glitterbag,
If children are off-limit, then they should not post on A2K and they should not PM people on A2K... Logic, anyone?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:02 am
@izzythepush,
If it was a problem, hopefully it was reported.

If it wasn't reported, it likely wasn't a problem eh.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:04 am
Generally speaking, what's going on with all the personal nitpicking lately? any ideas? anyone? Bueller?

not enough going on in the news?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:06 am
@ehBeth,
Beth, I'm sending you a PM
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:07 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
what's going on with all the personal nitpicking lately? any ideas? anyone?

Izzy's been back.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:13 am
@Olivier5,
And it recharged Olivier's spiteful streak.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:17 am
@glitterbag,
The guy lied about me; he lied about Lash... It's bothering. A2K is a better place without all this negativity.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2016 11:24 am
@Olivier5,
Why feed into it?

I don't understand the upside of responding to that stuff.

I had one particular poster consistently try to engage me in argument - not discussion, argument. I started by ignoring him, then put him on ignore. I'm told he still addresses me but I don't see it and don't respond. Online life has been much better (on my side of the monitor) as a result.