Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 10:09 pm
@Builder,
I was trying to do something new, it was always either going to be a smash or fail. Still trying to figure out exactly what went wrong, I dont mind failing but not learning from it is a waste of the failure. I am annoyed.
Builder

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 10:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Roast pepitas. I sell them at the Sunday markets.

Best turnover since tea and scones.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:28 am
@Builder,
To add some verisimilitude, it's not a difficult question to answer.
Builder

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:31 am
@izzythepush,
I'm here for a reason. It's not clear to many.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:36 am
@Builder,
It wouldn't be without a mission statement. We all have our reasons for posting, and they're probably only clear to ourselves, (except the spammers of course.)
Builder

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:16 am
@izzythepush,
For mine, I personally cringe when I see a grown man verbally attacking people that aren't there to defend themselves. I pull people up for it in dayly life.

If you haven't the balls to stand face to face with someone, and say what's eating you up about their actions, then step aside.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 07:10 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
And yes I know that you dont understand what I am talking about.

My only consolation is you don't know what you're talking about, either.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 07:20 am
Teenage girl band Kalliope Jones told to "use the sultry": What people were Tweeting
http://imgick.masslive.com/home/mass-media/width620/img/breakingnews/photo/2015/09/08/18707982-mmmain.jpg

NORTHAMPTON – Three members of a teen rock band protested on Facebook after judges at the Three County Fair Battle of the Bands advised them to "use the sultry' after a battle of the bands competition.

Kalliope Jones, made up of Pioneer Valley residents Isabella DeHerdt, 16, on vocals and guitar; Alouette Batteau, 14, on drums and vocals; and Amelia Chalfant, 14, on bass, said they lost points in the stage presence – showmanship category. The trio came in third place in the competition.

After seeing one judge's comment that said "Use the sultry to draw in the crowd," the teens protested.

"A woman's sex appeal, or anyone's for that matter, should not be the defining factor in their success in the music industry, and in addition to that, WE ARE CHILDREN! WE ARE 14-16 YEARS OLD," Chalfant said on Facebook.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/09/teenage_girl_band_kalliope_jon.html#incart_river
BillRM

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 10:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
"A woman's sex appeal, or anyone's for that matter, should not be the defining factor in their success in the music industry, and in addition to that, WE ARE CHILDREN! WE ARE 14-16 YEARS OLD," Chalfant said on Facebook.

LOL sex appeal is indeed a large large factor in the case of both men and women success and at their age they had roughly the same sex appeal as adult women or at least the same bodies as adult women.
BillRM

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:25 am
@BillRM,
Did anyone notice that all or almost all the TV weather persons are very good looking young ladies?

I feel for men and not young or not all that good looking women who would like to be TV weather persons.

Success should not be govern by sex appeal my rear end as whether success should or should not be depended on looks it sure is when it come to show business for the most part.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:32 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

definitely seeing a lot of this message being verbalized by very young women these days. It's fantastic to see!
BillRM

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 11:37 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
definitely seeing a lot of this message being verbalized by very young women these days. It's fantastic to see!

Well it may be fantastic to see but it is not going to change the facts that all other things being equal looks and sex appeal of a person matter in show business and in live in general.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 12:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Me thinks they do protest too much. That was a fine combination of sultry and ennui in their pix .
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:27 pm
@Leadfoot,
I think you're a dirty old man and should be ashamed of yourself. If there's any sex appeal coming off those adolescent girls, it should be picked up on by 14 yr old boys or girls. Not disgusting dirty old men.

Be honest: is there ever any female that has walked into your vision you haven't asked and answered yourself over whether you would have had sex with if the opportunity presented itself?

Seriously, do forty plus males need to be suggesting to fourteen year olds they "need to tart it up a bit"? Would you mind if I asked your 14 yr old daughter to tart it up a tad?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:28 pm
Hillary Clinton Promises To Tackle Campus Sexual Assault If Elected

Ashley Alman
Posted: 09/14/2015 02:57 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton tackled the issue of campus sexual assault for the first time since hitting the campaign trail this election cycle, calling for a crackdown on the "epidemic" at a Monday campaign event.

Clinton announced a three-pronged approach to combat sexual assault on college campuses at a "Women for Hillary" event in Cedar Falls, Iowa: create a stronger support network for survivors of assault, renew focus on the disciplinary proceedings for accusers and the accused and improve prevention efforts at schools.

"It is not enough to condemn campus sexual assault. We need to end campus sexual assault," she said at the event.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-promises-to-tackle-campus-sexual-assault-if-elected_55f70acee4b077ca094fd8d1
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
I think you're a dirty old man and should be ashamed of yourself. If there's any sex appeal coming off those adolescent girls, it should be picked up on by 14 yr old boys or girls. Not disgusting dirty old men.

Anything the ads beauty to my day is a plus, I have no more problems appreciating the young female form. I very much doubt that what ever made us had the plan "thou shall not like the looks of the other people till they are 17 years old".

Quote:
Be honest: is there ever any female that has walked into your vision you haven't asked and answered yourself over you would have had sex with if the opportunity presented itself?
Believe it or not but by the time I was 4 I was taught the ability to look at the merchandise without touching. Maybe you life experience has a gap.

Quote:
Seriously, do forty plus males need to be suggesting to fourteen year olds they "need to tart it up a bit"? Would you mind if I asked your 14 yr old daughter to tart it up a tad?
This would be transgression in my books, but saying to other people " I wish that 14 yo females would tart it up a bit" would be fine.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:33 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
"It is not enough to condemn campus sexual assault. We need to end campus sexual assault," she said at the event.

Pursuing fantasy is rarely a good move.
hingehead

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're right. We should probably stop prosecuting all crimes, because pursuing an end to crime is a fantasy.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Dear Bob,
I wasn't suggesting they "tart it up", I was suggesting that they already had. Not the usual skimpy cloths approach, but the vacant, I'm bored shitless and don't care about anything look in their photo. Not long ago that was the preferred facial look on high fashion models. It was called 'Heroin Chic'. Why that should be sexually appealing to some I don't know, but apparently it is.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 02:52 pm
@hingehead,
Hawkeye's got a good point, it you decriminalize rape, the number of rapes will go down dramatically in crime reports!

He's a ******* genius!