Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:14 am
@onevoice,
onevoice wrote:

Be assured I by no means think of you as a asshole. Smile

Pffft you must be new here Razz
onevoice

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 08:22 am
@jcboy,
No. Actually I am an old soul who disappeared for a long time. I view no one as an asshole. I choose to look beyond the outside. We are all fragile in some way, whether we choose to admit it or not. I wish to break no one. Whether everyone in the world thinks they deserve it or not. Smile
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 09:26 am
@onevoice,
Quote:
I view no one as an asshole.

Yet.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 09:27 am
@jcboy,
<snort!>
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 09:34 am
@hawkeye10,
If they break the contract we have with society and say, maim or kill, that consent means nothing.

Besides in true s&m aren't the m's in control? If the s was really in control when the m was begging for it, wouldn't the S just say "no"?

Sometimes I'm not sure you aren't sixteen. You're just trying to be shocking and ****, right?
onevoice

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 10:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
No Bobsal. I won't. I CHOOSE not to.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 01:42 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
If they break the contract we have with society

How is two people who are making each other happy in a building somewhere, not bothering people at all....we dont even know what they are doing usually.... breaking any contract with the collective? And what is this contract? The way our society is set up we are free to do what we want unless what we want negatively impacts others, transgresses upon other peoples rights. The collective needs to show harm before it has standing to complain about what I do, and not liking what makes me happy does not cut it.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 01:59 pm
@hawkeye10,
Just because you voluntarily entered John Wayne Gacy's front door, doesn't mean you aren't being raped and murdered when I hear you scream in terror and I don't give a **** what level of consent you gave explicit, implicit or implied.
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 02:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
when I hear you scream in terror and I don't give a **** what level of consent you gave explicit, implicit or implied.

So you have a right to disregard consent if those playing sex games made noises and screams while playing those games??????

PS have you in your life ever had sex with a woman as a not small percent of them will be noise makers up to screaming
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 02:26 pm
@BillRM,
The problem we have now is that when the cops show up and both parties tell you there is no problem but one has marks from being beaten the cops are free to assume that one or both parties are lying, decide that abuse is happening, and arrest the one they deem the abuser. In my world without an allegation of a crime by one of the parties the collectives agents must stand down.

We run into the problem we see all the time in sex law now, who gets to decide, the people involved or the state? The state has decided that it does, and I object.
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 03:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
God help you it would seems if your woman is on blood thinners or such and have black and blue marks due to that medication.

onevoice

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 04:58 pm
@BillRM,
I was actually on blood thinners once in my late 20's. I didn't have a boyfriend, as I didn't want one. I was bruised profusely though and some lady stopped me in the parking lot of the grocery store and gave me a flyer about domestic abuse. I tried to tell her I wasn't even in a relationship. She wouldn't believe me though. No matter how hard I tried. Just goes to show what happens when ya don't know the whole story.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 05:11 pm
@onevoice,
Quote:
Just goes to show what happens when ya don't know the whole story.

It did not need to happen, it only happens because those who sign up to "save the victims" are sure that they know best what other people should do. My standard comeback is " you run your life and I will run mine, and if that is not ok with you then **** YOU!". The cops however can arrest us, and the state has the power to rip our lives apart if we insist upon our rights of self determination, and they do.

Quote:
"...When it comes to BDSM - or at least its more intense versions - the law doesn't actually care about consent. The Supreme Court has said that a person cannot consent to an assault that causes bodily harm."

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/lets-not-let-the-jian-ghomeshi-scandal-give-bdsm-a-bad-name-909

The state at base has decided that it decides what two people can do, the two people dont. I object.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 05:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
Being the heretic that I am of course I am an asshole. I refuse to follow the command of the herd, that is always going to get me disliked. But there are a lot of things that are more important than being popular.
hingehead

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 05:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
That explains why you don't use a A2K handle to hide your identity.
jcboy

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 05:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Being the heretic that I am of course I am an asshole.

I’ve been here for almost nine years and this is the only thing you’ve ever posted that I agree with. Razz
BillRM

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 05:36 pm
@onevoice,
I remember when my wife had an monitor alarm and somehow or other it went off and as we did not cancel the alarm in time the police showed up.

Now there was three growth women and myself and none of us was acting uptight as we told them that the alarm had gone off by accident.

My god did the two police offices give me looks as if in someway I was forcing three adult women to be silent over some misdeed of mine.

Thank god my wife was not on blood thinners at the time as men as a class seems to be strong objects of suspicion in such situations.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
Builder

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 07:10 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I’ve been here for almost nine years and this is the only thing you’ve ever posted that I agree with.

Familiarity breeds contempt. This is why I drop by here on occasion; just to test that theory.

After nine years, I guess we'll all find familiar ground with anybody. That's basic human nature.

I'm running with the concept that at least five of those peeps who side with Hawk, might actually be Hawk.

It's not like it's a long stretch to set up proxy accounts here. Seems like the admin here is not that interested, mostly.

We're at that stage where those with a genuine sense of humour are having a little fun playing with those who's dogma and stigma are colliding.

Hawk may just be here to keep the pundits from straying. Not sure.

He says he manages some kind of food enterprise, but it's a given that he's spending the bulk of his awake time on this board, stirring the pot.