Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 05:57 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It didn't take long for the turd patrol to show up.

Shocked but not surprised.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 06:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Thank you Izzy. I'm not worried about any haters. They fall into one of two categories for me. 1 They are completely ignorant to the reality of what is being discussed, or 2 Or they are possibly in complete denial about something that happened to them, and choose to lash out instead of looking at the real issue. What this brought up in them emotionally. Smile Either way, I do my best to extend them the courtesy of allowing them to be human, without holding against them the hurtful things they may have said, as I have been there myself.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 06:44 pm
@BillRM,
Oh, and get this! I don't know if you are on Facebook or not, but there is a post that floats around where you can take a quiz, or it analyzes(sp?) Your profile and tells you how you are going to die. Guess what mine was! Being struck by lightening. Lol now tell me that's not creepy! I'm starting to think maybe staying indoors and away from all windows during storms is the best option for me! Holy cow! What are the chances of you randomly thinking of that!?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 07:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You are already wrong, you choose all that, the rape did not MAKE you do anything. You are being a victim here when you should be a survivor, you should be showing resilience and a refusal to be anymore victimized than the abuser demanded.

Hawkee how likely is it for any one woman to be a victim multiple times of rape?

Multiple times imply three times or more.

Now maybe it was a live in boyfriend or such who force himself on her multiple times but that is not how her comment read.

Is she talking about multiple men raping her!!!!!!!

That like being hits by lighting bolts multiple times. The odds even if you are careless about going out in thunder storms is tiny.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 07:37 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hawkee how likely is it for any one woman to be a victim multiple times of rape?

Very. Abusers are very good about finding victims, who tend to be at least compliant if not actively participating in their abuse.

Quote:
Multiple times imply three times or more.
Even with rape rape that would not be strange, though it would be a bit unusual. We dont know what definition is being used for the word "rape" here though. I would need more information to form an opinion on the degree to which this woman has been trespassed upon.

Quote:
Is she talking about multiple men raping her!!!!!!!
She is talking about having been a victim in the past, and her attempt to learn how not to be a victim. I must applaud the effort. Remember that the feminists very much frown on learning to not be a victim, they need the abuser/victim dynamic to be strong in order to mint lots of new victims to the keep the rape industry humming ....that being to use government money (our money) to employ lots of feminists to take care of all of the helpless victims and to run pro feminist propaganda against males.
onevoice

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 09:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
@ billRM too
"Even with rape rape that would not be strange, though it would be a bit unusual. We dont know what definition is being used for the word "rape" here though. I would need more information to form an opinion on the degree to which this woman has been trespassed upon."

I have no issue with sharing a little more info here to help anyone understand, because I am no longer ashamed. I understand it from the reality of it all, including understanding my own responsibility in putting myself in some of the situations that I did. That was by no means the man's fault. What was their fault was crossing the no line.

I never teased anyone, or even gave the slightest indication sex was my goal or desire. I actually to this day... still do not like sex. It's pretty sad, but it is what it is, and some day I hope I can figure out why it is people like it so much. I honestly have no clue.

All that aside... The first time I was a child. No excuse for that kind of behavior. Period. The second time was quite violent. To the point he stalked me for months afterwards to remind me he would KILL me if I ever told anyone. The third time I was drunk and passed out on the couch and the guy came back to the house and had sex with me without my knowledge until I was awakened by someone else coming in and discovering what he was doing to me.

The fourth time the guy literally kicked in my door after I had passed out in my own bed and came in and raped me. The fifth time was my husband because after emotionally and verbally abusing me for months I decided I didn't want to have sex with him anymore, and one night he decided to take it anyway. And the last time, I knew he was going to want to have sex, I intentionally stayed away until three in the morning, hoping he would go to bed cause I had nowhere else to go and he waited up for me.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 10:44 pm
@onevoice,
My wife was sexually tortured age 9-11 by her bother and a whole lot of his friends, my kids got got by the 15 yo neighbor, brother of our babysitter and son of my wife's boss.... sexual abuse must end as much as we can make it end.
onevoice

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 11:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
I am so sorry to hear that Hawkeye! The sad part is, I doñt think we can make it end, honestly. Because we can't make the decisions for those who are doing it. But... We can be there to help those who have been through it. To be that beacon in the night saying there is hope despite what has happened. And lead them to the freedom they deserve... So much.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 11:29 pm
@onevoice,
Quote:
The sad part is, I doñt think we can make it end, honestly. .

Nor do I, but we can cut down a lot.

Quote:
Because we can't make the decisions for those who are doing it

right, but all they are doing is trying to get their needs met. Most of the time this can get done consensually.

Quote:
To be that beacon in the night saying there is hope despite what has happened.
That what does not kill you makes you stronger. Are you dead? Good!

Quote:
. And lead them to the freedom they deserve
Well deserved generally accounts for squat. Who told you that life is fair? You almost always only get what you demand or luck into.
onevoice

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 11:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
I SO want to respond to this right now... But I can't. I must be up in about three hours to take the hubby to work. So, I will resume this convo tomorrow. Smile It has been nice talking to you!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:07 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Very. Abusers are very good about finding victims, who tend to be at least compliant if not actively participating in their abuse.

If she is seeking out men you will abused her/rape her then it is not rape it is play acting on her part at least!!!!!!
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:17 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
.If she is seeking out men you will abused her/rape her then it is not rape it is play acting on her part at least!

No Bill there is no acting, there is a need to be hurt and need to be abused, and most of the time they know they are wrong just as much as the abusers usually know that what they are doing is wrong.

I think a lot of you Bill, but having a bitch a woman on the way out of a relationship that does not ever seem like it was much of a relationship does not make you an expert on sexual abuse. That bitch abused you, but that was emotional abuse not sexual abuse. Now you know that I think that the feminsts are wrong about almost everything, but they are not wrong that sexual abuse, particularly when done to the young, is a very special brand of evil. Then they go wrong again trying to claim that all of these people are irrefutably damaged which is complete BS, nothing more than political marketing really....
BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:36 am
@onevoice,
Well other then as a child you seems to be a "willing" partner in some sick manner in finding such rare men and then allowing them such ongoing behaviors.

Any woman can be a rape victim, if a man pretending to be other then he is and then one night or day for that matter drop the pretend to abused the woman trust in raping her but that does not happen over and over with different men.

There are other things going on with the lady other then that she just happen to be very very unlucky with her choice of men, at least in my opinion.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:44 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
There are other things going on with the lady other then that she just happen to be very very unlucky with her choice of men, at least in my opinion.

What a novel idea! Drunk

Yes, after many abusers in a row the smart ones start to ask themselves WTF is going on, and if they dont like it they make changes. And this of course assumes that they dont get their minds warped by those ******* FEMINISTS!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:45 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
there is a need to be hurt and need to be abused, and most of the time they know they are wrong just as much as the abusers usually know that what they are doing is wrong.

If a woman seek out abusing men from having a need to be abused and hurt how is that real rape any more then the S&M games you play with your wife rape/abuse?

Rape is sexual actions taken again someone will and in seeking out men over and over who will abused her, can you say the result are in fact against her will?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 12:53 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Rape is sexual actions taken again someone will and in seeking out men over and over who will abused her, can you say the result are in fact against her will?

And there the entire abuser/victim model breaks down.....
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 01:57 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
If a woman seek out abusing men from having a need to be abused

Open your mind just a little more Bill.

9 out of 10 times it is because she was raped as a child, or by some kids at school, or a kid next door, she thinks that she is worthless and moves onto so guy that then emotionally and physically abuses her, all she knows is "abuse" so if he then too wants to have sex even if she doesn't he will take because he sought out deliberately someone that he knew had already been abused.

Does that make it her fault? She was seeking out the abuse?

Or could someone help her find out who abused her as a kid, or young girl and help her recover and in most cases state who that person was and have something done about it.

The difference being is that too many women shut up.

And, men like you then claim they are attention seeking for abusers instead of seeing it for what it really is.

Thank God there are councellors in this world
BillRM

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 02:11 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Well understanding why women might seek out abusers is useful but that still does not change the fact that if someone seek out an abuser is the resulting abused in fact again her will?

My bet is that our new poster/multiple rape victim had in fact rejected over the years non-abusing men by the score.

I am sure I am not the only man who had have in my life a woman I desire run to me for protection from an abuser, only to have her return to that abuser because she "love" him.

Given that can anyone say that the foreseeable results of picking abusing men are in fact against the wishes of the "victim".
izzythepush

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 02:19 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
It takes the required amout of courage to not be a victim.

Says the most pathetic nonce on A2K. Why don't you show a bit of courage for once and stop bleating on about how you're a victim, (not just a victim, the only victim,) all the bloody time.

You're a pathetic spineless worm who's dumber than a rock.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Sep, 2015 02:27 am
@izzythepush,
Come on Izzy, attempt to find the topic. It is important.