Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

firefly

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:35 pm
@BillRM,
I hate to tell you this, but it's Hawkeye who claims the rape laws have been expanded, not me. Laughing

I never said they should be expanded.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:37 pm
@Arella Mae,
I am sure you do not recall her many such statements and therefore I should go back over a few hundred posting looking for them.

I suggest you just ask her and if she end up lying I will then cheerfully go back looking.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:38 pm
@firefly,
Girl you only said it a few posts aGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:38 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I am sure you do not recall her many such statements and therefore I should go back over a few hundred posting looking for them.

I suggest you just ask her and if she end up lying I will then cheerfully go back looking.

You are the one that made the claim she said it. Proving it is incumbent upon you.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:41 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
hate to tell you this, but it's Hawkeye who claims the rape laws have been expanded, not me.

Here you statement as plain as day. So quote those laws with links.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are existing rape laws which go beyond your definition of rape. The law defines what it considers to be rape. You can't say it should include only what you want it to include, and ignore the rest of the law. And these are laws I did not write, nor do I take any responsibility for the definitions of rape they use.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:42 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
You are the one that made the claim she said it. Proving it is incumbent upon you.

If she denial it I will do so for the joy of proving what she is.
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:43 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
hate to tell you this, but it's Hawkeye who claims the rape laws have been expanded, not me.

Here you statement as plain as day. So quote those laws with links.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are existing rape laws which go beyond your definition of rape. The law defines what it considers to be rape. You can't say it should include only what you want it to include, and ignore the rest of the law. And these are laws I did not write, nor do I take any responsibility for the definitions of rape they use.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is English your first language? That says absolutely nothing like firefly wants to expand any sex laws.
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:44 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

If she denial it I will do so for the joy of proving what she is.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP!
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:46 pm
@BillRM,
Well, maybe you should look up where I said it before you accuse me of something.

I have discussed only existing rape laws, and the definitions of rape found in those existing laws, in this thread.

I never suggesting expanding rape laws or expanding the definition of rape found in those laws.

These laws differ from state to state in the U.S.

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:47 pm
@Arella Mae,
And once more she is claiming that the laws had already been change so show me where that had happen.

So please stop playing silly girls games and both of you man up and back up your statements.
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:49 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

And once more she is claiming that the laws had already been change so show me where that had happen.

So please stop playing silly girls games and both of you man up and back up your statements.
YOU EITHER POST WHAT YOU THINK SHE SAID OR JUST SHUT UP! We have both made sure we have quoted anything we refer to. I don't believe she ever said any such thing. So either prove it or just shut up about it.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:49 pm
@Arella Mae,
Laughing Hopeless, Arella Mae, hopeless.

This is getting so off-the-wall at least it's giving me a good laugh.

But I really don't want to waste any more time on him. He really can't understand what he's reading. And his thinking is very muddled.

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:51 pm
@firefly,
I hear ya girlfriend. Maybe English isn't his first language. I could understand some of his confusion if that were the case.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:51 pm
@firefly,
Quote:

Most if not all the state laws are now online so show me one state law with links repeat just one state out of the fifty and DC where rape is now more then force or the threat of force or involuntary drugging.

Silly silly game players.................
firefly

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:53 pm
@Arella Mae,
If that is the case, I can understand some of the confusion, but not all of it. His reasoning is faulty. And, at this point, he's not even making sense.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:54 pm
@firefly,
Yes I bet but I am still waiting for that link to any one of the fifty states and DC status where rape is define other then I had posted over and over and over.

Just one state out of fifty states come on girl.................
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 08:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Most if not all the state laws are now online so show me one state law with links repeat just one state out of the fifty and DC where rape is now more then force or the threat of force or involuntary drugging.

Silly silly game players.................
Okay look, I have about had it with you. You haven't got the foggiest idea how to have a debate or a decent discussion. You accuse with no proof and expect people to pay attention to you? Firefly has been more than civil to you even though you repeatedly say she said something she never said.

You made the claim. You need to prove it. Otherwise, it is you playing silly games.
BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 09:02 pm
@Arella Mae,
Had she said that she never said that filing a false police report punishment is good enough punishment for filing a false rape charge????

I do not see why I need to prove something when she is not denialing it other then playing games and I am still waiting for that link to prove that she is correct and we had gone past the old meaning of rape in any of the 50 states.
Arella Mae

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 09:04 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Had she said that she never said that filing a false police report punishment is good enough punishment for filing a false rape charge????

I do not see why I need to prove something when she is not denialing it other then playing games and I am still waiting for that link to prove that she is correct and we had gone past the old meaning of rape in any of the 50 states.
Dude, you either post what she said to prove what you are saying or don't. Frankly, I really don't care anymore. Talking to you is like talking to a dead skunk.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2010 09:05 pm
@firefly,
You have until tomorrow morning to give me such a link otherwise it should be clear even to the slowest of the slow that you are full of hot air and nothing else.