Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

firefly

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 03:33 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
The reports I have seen indicate that she was dazed, not unconscious.

She was unconscious, possibly comatose, because her pupils were unresponsive to light.
Quote:
The victim was found unconscious and bent over a metal rail underneath a picnic table on the north side of the high school's campus on Oct. 24, 2009.

Joanna Grizetti, the fifth witness to testify in the preliminary hearing for the seven defendants in the case, said she arrived at the school, located at 1250 23rd St., at about midnight.

Other officers had already arrived, but nobody had moved the victim because they didn't know what kind of injuries she had and didn't want to risk injuring her further.

When she got to the victim, Grizetti, who appeared to be trying to control her emotions, said, "I saw a female. She was unresponsive. She was beneath a square picnic table. She was draped over the a metal bar motionless."

She said the girl's purple dress had been pulled up to expose the lower part of her body.

When Deputy District Attorney Dara Cashman asked her how long it took for medical personnel to arrive, Grizetti said, "I don't know how long it took them to get from their dispatch to the scene, but it felt like it was forever."

When medical personnel did arrive, they had to pull the victim from under the picnic table and carry her to a gurney.

She remained unconscious the entire time, Grizetti said, and when the paramedic shined a light in her eyes, her pupils were unresponsive.

She also had scrapes on her back, knees and the tops of her feet that, according to Grizetti, could have been caused by being dragged or pulled along a surface.

She had rocks and dirt pressed into her skin and plant material in her hair.

She had an injury that deformed her left cheek and that, according to Grizetti, the paramedic said might be a fracture
http://www.ktvu.com/news/25817266/detail.html
spidergal

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 06:51 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Dont snicker from the sidelines....join in.

Just enlightening myself on the laws. Will be back full throttle soon, Ionus.
NAACP

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 07:08 am
@firefly,
I know him out and now he's, comatose!
Ionus

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 07:11 am
@NAACP,
Quote:
I know him out and now he's, comatose!
Question Not sure what that means.
NAACP

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 07:24 am
@Ionus,
OOPS, sorry! Meant to say "knock" not "know" lol
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 07:39 am
@spidergal,
spidergal wrote:

Quote:
Dont snicker from the sidelines....join in.

Just enlightening myself on the laws. Will be back full throttle soon, Ionus.
Remember that different places have different laws.

David
Dasein

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:39 am
@Intrepid,
Amazon.com's discussion forum gives you the ability to click on "Ignore" so you can ignore a particular person. When you click on 'ignore' you will not receive any notification emails re: the 'ignored person' and when you open a thread it will tell you that you are ignoring this person without making the posting available for you to read.

It also gives you the ability to selectively open and read a 'hidden' posting from the 'ignored person' and see if they have pulled their head out so you can determine if you want continue communicating with them.

The best thing about it is that the 'ignored person' and everybody else can still post for those people who haven't clicked "ignore" without having to 'report' him.

Might I suggest that if you consider this to a good idea that you copy and paste everything above this last sentence into a2k's "Suggestion Box"?
NAACP

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:42 am
@Dasein,
OR, when someone posts that we wish not to hear from we could just simply scroll down 5inches or so...............
djjd62

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:44 am
@Dasein,
already have that here, click on the users name, go to their profile, click ignore user

some folks, like me, don't need to use technology to ignore

maybe you should see how the site works before offering suggestions
Dasein

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:45 am
@NAACP,
It's like your post Trevor, it's a suggestion. Don't copy and paste it in the suggestion box.
NAACP

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:46 am
@Dasein,
Ok Dasein, I just might not do that.......

Very Happy
0 Replies

Dasein

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 08:50 am
@djjd62,
You were doing fine until you felt compelled to make a parting shot. Was it absolutely necessary?

Are you telling me that you have a 'hair' trigger when it comes to helping others learn by doing?

If you can't be civil maybe you should scroll down to the next post and save us from having to read your nonsense.
Dasein

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:00 am
@djjd62,
djjd62;

One last thing. I looked through the last 5 pages of this thread searching for other contributions you might have made. (I was attempting to find out who you are).

Having looked through 5 pages I found that your only post was your post with your 'parting shot'.

5 pages of nothing and then a parting shot. Odds are this is how you communicate with the people who live in the same house or next door.

Thanks for telling me where the 'ignore' button is.
djjd62

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:04 am
@Dasein,
we obviously have different visions of what's not civil

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:07 am
@Dasein,
i check lots of threads with out posting

sorry you're so sensitive, ignore away, i'll still respond to you if i feel i have something to say

and i'm not always a dick, for what it's worth
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:39 am
@Dasein,
Dasein wrote:

Amazon.com's discussion forum gives you the ability to click on "Ignore" so you can ignore a particular person. When you click on 'ignore' you will not receive any notification emails re: the 'ignored person' and when you open a thread it will tell you that you are ignoring this person without making the posting available for you to read.

It also gives you the ability to selectively open and read a 'hidden' posting from the 'ignored person' and see if they have pulled their head out so you can determine if you want continue communicating with them.

The best thing about it is that the 'ignored person' and everybody else can still post for those people who haven't clicked "ignore" without having to 'report' him.

Might I suggest that if you consider this to a good idea that you copy and paste everything above this last sentence into a2k's "Suggestion Box"?

Why do that? A2k has a perfectly good ignore function. You should enlighten yourself on how to use it.
djjd62

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:43 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:
Why do that? A2k has a perfectly good ignore function. You should enlighten yourself on how to use it.

why so harsh Razz
NAACP

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 09:49 am
Dasein gives me a woody!
Dasein

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:10 am
@Intrepid,
I've already been 'enlightened' and have thanked the person for enlightening me.

Thanks.

May I suggest that instead of telling someone to 'enlighten' themselves, take a couple more second to direct them on what to do. We're all in this together.
Dasein

Reply Wed 17 Nov, 2010 10:11 am
@NAACP,
Trevor knock it off, I'm attracted to women.