Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

Below viewing threshold (view)
JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Now why would I do that Justbrooke as I do not believe in censorship so I can only ask that no matter how silly your and others postings are here that they not be voted down by anyone.

Well, bullshit billy.......you are doing it because you have done nothing but bitch and moan about your posts being voted down. You tried to pretend a couple of times that it did not bother you by telling everyone to vote you down even more. Then you got pissed a couple days ago when you found out that your posts were collapsed. You had quite a waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa moment there, buddy. It does not take Einstein to figure it out, you dumbass. You freakin idiot. Like you fool anyone. Go fark off. At least get off your ass and go do something besides sit at the computer all day long blowing smoke.

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:23 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Oh by the way the far far more polite thing to do it you do not like someone postings would be to place them in your ignore list instead of trying to collapse their messages.

I would strongly suggest that no one vote anyone down and as that is anti-freedom of expression of the worst kind.

And what the heck would you know about polite? How polite were you to BBB when she shared her story?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:25 pm
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke wrote:

Arella Mae wrote:

Brooke, how are you doing? I've been thinking about you and your situation and my prayers are with you.[/color]

Doing well, Arella! Thanks for asking! How are you? How are them horses doing?

Ohhhhhhhh look! Bullshit Billy is making a bunch of IDs and voting us all down and himself up! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a ******* loser! At least it will keep his illiterate mouth off the forum. He'll be doing nothing but logging on and off with all his IDs and voting!

'cuse my language!

Ok bullshit billy - you can vote me down now! hehehehehehe!
[/quote[color=#000080]]I am doing great! I'm so glad things are okay with you. If you go to the I'm a Nervous Wreck Please talk to me thread you can see pictures of JJ's first experience with a leadrope and his mom and sister are in a picture with him.[/color]
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:30 pm
@BillRM,
Even if someone does vote down your post you only have to click on the (view) and it appears. You can do the same thing even if you do place someone on ignore. Good grief.
firefly

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:37 pm
@Arella Mae,
Ignore him, Arella Mae. He is deliberately trying to be offensive to provoke you--not that it requires much effort for him to be offensive.

All he is concerned about is seeing his name on a page. He'll post any crap just to have an excuse to post. He's done nothing but make a fool of himself in this thread. He's a creepy old man who must be bored to death if the best he can do is hang out in this thread and enjoy being offensive and having everyone see him as a buffoon.

Now he's voting our posts down and his up--have you ever seen anything that juvenile and stupid? Either senility has set in or alcohol has finally rotten the old fart's brain. I wonder if he is adult diapers yet? Laughing

Without a doubt, he is the A2K Village Idiot. It's rather funny watching him pump himself full of hot air.

http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/chillout-room/8966d1240753961-takes-village-idiot-jerks-online-forums-163734-credentials6001_slide.jpg

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 05:39 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

As far as creating a large numbers of accounts I would assume that Robert would take the normal precautions such as only allowing one account per email address and using cookies and ISP log on address ETC.

You lying piece of ****. You are the one that has been bragging that NO ONE can know what your addy is because you are in such stealth mode. If that is correct -what would stop you from creating multiple logins and multiple email addys. You know the dark side of the net as well as anyone does, if they are to believe what you say. All you do is blow smoke out your ass.

Now excuse me - I have a life. I care not to argue with you. I only care to let you know that you ain't foolin' no one asshole.
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:14 pm
@JustBrooke,
JustBrooke wrote:

BillRM wrote:

As far as creating a large numbers of accounts I would assume that Robert would take the normal precautions such as only allowing one account per email address and using cookies and ISP log on address ETC.

You lying piece of ****. You are the one that has been bragging that NO ONE can know what your addy is because you are in such stealth mode. If that is correct -what would stop you from creating multiple logins and multiple email addys. You know the dark side of the net as well as anyone does, if they are to believe what you say. All you do is blow smoke out your ass.

Now excuse me - I have a life. I care not to argue with you. I only care to let you know that you ain't foolin' no one asshole.

OMG! I just about fell off of my chair laughing! Girl, you so busted him on that one!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:15 pm
@firefly,
You are right and I know better. I need to just dust off my feet and leave them dusted.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:18 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Come on I do not know the net that well I was just pretending to and blowing smoke.

Second setting up a large numbers of email accounts is harder work then I would care to do.

Third as AM stated it no big deal in any case.
You couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it! She busted you on that lie. You know something, Bill? It's not what you think of me that's important, like I said, it's what I think of you that is important to me. Now, that you have been flat out caught in a lie, you mean less then you ever did. Real men don't rape, and they don't lie either. Your poor wife!
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:19 pm
Now, I say we join our fearless leader, firefly, and just ignore that IT! I for one, would be proud to follow firefly. At least she's honest!
firefly

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:48 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae, were you familiar with the case of the fashion designer I posted? It must have gotten a lot of publicity, but I don't remember hearing about it before. He's serving 59 years in California and his New York case is just starting. I think he also has charges pending in Texas for doing the same things. It's the most astounding case of serial acquaintance rape and serial sexual molestation I've ever read. A lot of that sort of thing must go on in Hollywood and modeling circles--all those vulnerable young women looking for their big break. But this man also used the internet to lure more victims.

What I found interesting was the fact that he was convicted mainly on he said/she said testimony. Most of those women (I think there were about 20 of them in the L.A. case) did not report their rapes or assaults after they happened, and some even continued to maintain a relationship with him, so there were questions about whether the sex was consensual. Yet, a jury was convinced, beyond a reasonable doubt, by what the women said. And they faced very tough cross examination by the defense attorney (plus that terrible smear campaign to trash their characters), so they must have come across as extremely credible. All things considered, that's quite unusual.

In his NYC case I think he's also accused of drugging and using threats to coerce sex, in addition to charges similar to those he was convicted of in California.

Some people do support this man, and claim they never saw him do anything inappropriate with a female, although even his supporters seem to admit the man is an obnoxious SOB who gets people angry. He claims he's innocent, that the sex was all consensual, that none of the females were underage, and that the women were all bitter and joined in a conspiracy of lies to get revenge on him. Despite the fact he claims he passed a polygraph, which is not admissible in court, the jury didn't buy his story.

His conviction must have made a lot of men in Hollywood very nervous about their own behavior.

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:52 pm
@Arella Mae,
Isn't bullshit billy pathetic? As if we care if he votes us down! I don't give a rats ass. All I wanted to do was call him on it, and make him look foolish. Not as if he doesn't do that just fine on his own, though.

Can you imagine sitting there for hours setting up new accounts so you can vote yourself up? What a wanker!

I have to walk to the library, and it's quite a ways from me so I better get movin'. Have a good evening.

PS- Don't let your ass go numb sitting on it, bullshit billy! Please vote me down now. Thank you.

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 06:57 pm
@firefly,
I think I recall reading something about it but can't say exactly what. My guess is all the women that testified had something in their testimony that was the same as in all the other women's testimonies. Lots of men use their positions in business and that's pretty sickening. Thank God laws are in place considering sexual harassment and those laws cover men and women. The jury must have heard a very common thread in the testimonies of each of those woman to convict on a mostly he said/she said case.

Remember I said yesterday about there being common threads in rapists motives, etc.? That's not an exact quote of what I said but I was thinking of the case of Teena Brandon. The reasons behind her rape and murder seem to have more to do with the insecurity of the men that committed the crime.

She was a young lady that felt she should have been a male and she lived like a male. She ended up dating the ex-girlfriend of one of her killers. She had been hanging out with them like friends and then they found out he was really a she.

She reported the rape but the way the sheriff treated her was beyond despicable. I firmly believe his lack of action in arresting those men was greatly responsible for Teena and two others being murdered.

So, it seems though control is probably the greatest factor in rape, there also seems to be other contributing factors.

What do you think?