Hey, Can A Woman "Ask To Get Raped"?

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 02:33 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Only a man can claim her and have her at will in spite of any relationship she may have with a boy, for only the man knows the woman well enough to know what she really wants, in spite of her claims.

And these words, ladies and gentlemen, are the true words of a 40-something little boy who never grew into a man. A “real man” would never “claim” a woman. For to claim a woman, denotes ownership. No person owns another person. Male or female.

A “real man” can have leadership within his home without placing his partner beneath him and expecting her to bow down when he commands her to. For a real man knows that sex begins outside the bedroom, and if he wants to have a satisfying sex life with his woman, he will begin each day treating her with love and respect. A real man knows that this keeps her bonded to him, and she will want to ravish his ass at the end of the day and many times in between.

Hawkeye knows that he is inferior to most men. This is why he wishes to change the definition of not just rape, but the definition of what a man is. Any man who does not agree with him, is spineless. The women are bitches.

A real man does not have to beat the **** out of a female in order to get his rocks off. He does not need to rape. He does not need to hurt.

He thinks that if a man does not hold the female down and force sex upon her, the sex is dull and unsatisfying. He thinks a real woman wishes to be treated as an object. An object to be used and abused and told that she doesn’t know what she wants – that only he does. I’m sure the harder he slaps her around, the harder his little member becomes.

A true loving relationship between 2 people can have many facets, but one constant. This constant is the need and desire to love and give to that other person so much that you never have to wonder if they are happy. In doing that, you are giving the other person what they need and growing your own happiness within.

Sex in a loving relationship can be mutually rough and tough and very satisfying, but this is not one-sided. It is of equal needs and equal wants, equal desires. Or you can flip the coin over and the sex can be extremely loving and soft, gentle. It is a mixture of both. It is whatever the two people wish to do between them, for it is mutually agreed upon. Many healthy relationships push the button in the bedroom, be it “play” rape, or whatever. The end result is a happy, satisfied, and well-rounded relationship between 2 people who respect and desire one another and can’t do enough for that person they love so much. It is not about power plays. It is not about being better than the other, or owning them.

Hawkeye has the need to play power games. I think much of this is due to the fact that his wife is his sugar momma. She supports him. He, therefore, takes more off of her than he wishes to in order to keep from being put out on the street. She is likely very much in control, and he feels inferior. His 1st post at A2K was enlightening, to say the least. If you don’t remember it, check it out. He pretended to be worried about his wife’s spending habits. In the end, it was found out that the whole thing was never about concern for his marriage or children’s college education because of her spending. It was about Hawkeye “being right.” How many times on this forum have you heard the words “I am right” from him? He just feels so inferior.

He is old enough that he is likely to never change. He is to be pitied. He will never know what a real man is, or what a real woman is. He will never know what a mutually satisfying sex life is. He will never know that in giving of oneself to another person, you, yourself, become whole and complete and in want of nothing. He will likely die in his power mode. Unsatisfied. Not knowing what love is. Never feeling the value of a woman in ways other than sex.

Tis a pity, indeed.

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 03:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

You do get off on finding stories concerning monsters AM and then crying over their deeds!

What emotions needs are you meetings by so doing?

It off hand seem far from health or sane for that matter.
Why don't you just mosey down the road with your buddy Hawkeye? Like I believe his participation is really done in this thread.Rolling Eyes

Since you have no clue about how a person feels about rape, especially incestuous rape, I don't expect you to understand that there are times we just need to talk about it. This thread has been very helpful to me Bill. I really don't care if you think I am whining, crying, laughing, or whatever because to me, you are no different than a rapist. You are no different than a paedophile.

I have said this once before and it applies to both you and Hawkeye. This is the only time in my life I almost wish I was not a Christian so I could tell you where I'd like you to go and tell you what I think the devil should do with his pitchfork.

You are a despicable human being. You make me want to puke.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 04:00 pm
@JustBrooke,
The fact that Hawkeye lays claim to being a man at all is an afront to all men everywhere. He doesn't have a clue what a man is and only goes by his own sick and twisted thinking and tries to pawn it off as normal behaviour that all men adhere to.

I am sure that he is in a minority (hopefully) and the fact that very few men have posted here is a testament to their good judgement and manhood.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 04:20 pm
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:
The fact that Hawkeye lays claim to being a man at all is an afront to all men everywhere.
That 's nonsense, Richard, and only reflects upon your poor understanding of the English that u try to use.
Regardless of whether or not he is despicable: whether he is a man is fully determined by his DNA.

Even Stalin was a man; even u r.

David
Intrepid

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 04:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Your comprehension certainly needs some refreshment. You have no idea what I said or what I was referring to. Otherwise, you would not have posted such a silly rebutal on Hawkeye's behalf.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 08:17 pm
@Intrepid,
Hawkeye's definition of "a man" seems more like a grotesque caricature than anything else.

Brooke is right, Hawkeye feels deeply inferior, but I think he feels inferior to women, as well as to other men, because he feels so personally powerless. Any power or control on a woman's part is seen as threatening because it confirms his sense of impotence. Any man who tries to please a woman is seen as a wimp and a fool because Hawkeye views that as surrender to the more powerful one. He sees women as bitches because he doesn't have a clue what they need, or how to satisfy them, so he just feels on the receiving end of complaints and demands. Because he's so caught up in his own need to feel powerful, he has no concept of reciprocity in a relationship. All he feels is frustrated and angry because of the huge gap between his fantasy of what a man should be and the reality of what his life as a man actually is. So, in these threads, he can play out his fantasy of manliness and discharge that anger by insulting other posters and putting down anyone who challenges him, because this is how he'd like to be in real life--the superior one, the one with power, the one who sees, "the truth", the one who is always "winning the debate", the one who is always "right". Except he's deluding himself. He never wins, he's never proved right, he isn't seen as admirably aggressive and "manly" at A2K, he's mostly seen as an obnoxious jerk, and this thread has been a prime example of that.

The entire notion that a "real man" can "claim" a woman, or have her "at will", and that he knows better than she "what she really wants" are the absurd ramblings of someone who must think of women as being terribly sexually inhibited, and equally sex starved, and just longing "to be brought into bloom" by being "ravished". Hawkeye is clueless about women. Women need to feel safe--safe with a man who respects and loves them and a man who would never abuse them. And when a woman feels that safety and trust, she is as open sexually as any man, as excited and passionate and adventurous as any man, and very much in touch with what she wants and feels. But that comes from trust, and not from from being dominated or controlled or "conquered".

So all Hawkeye has given us in this thread, apart from his rants about the sex laws, are rape lessons. His sexually aggressive view expresses the dynamics of rape--particularly date or acquaintance rape. That's why he resents his fantasy as being labeled "rape" and he wants those nasty laws changed. The way things are now, the women have too much control. They can not only just say, "No", they can also decide whether they have been raped, they can decide for themselves whether they were consenting and whether the sex was wanted or not. For Hawkeye, that's heresy.

Quote:
the fact that very few men have posted here is a testament to their good judgment and manhood.

I'm not sure about that. I really don't know why more men haven't posted in this thread. Truthfully I wish we'd had more men participating. I think men can bring an important perspective to this topic.

What has bothered me is that the two men who have done the most posting, Hawkeye and BillRM, have expressed their ideas in the context of considerable hostility toward women--the insults have been rather relentless, toward both women in general and the women posting in this thread. That hostility, and continued attack, made discussion of those ideas virtually impossible. I am sure that other men may be concerned about the general issue of false rape accusations, or honest confusions regarding consent, or how one evaluates credibility in he said/she said situations, or when coercion becomes abusive, or how to improve communication in sexual encounters to try to prevent date rapes. But, because Hawkeye and BillRM have dominated the male participation in this thread, with misogynistic trashing of women, we haven't heard much from other men on those issues, or any other related issues which might genuinely concern men.

The other men, like you, who have been posting, have generally been slapping down the two creeps just to help us from having the thread completely derailed and trashed by them--efforts which have greatly been appreciated. And I think you have all respected the importance of this topic to women--something else which is greatly appreciated. But I honestly would welcome more male participation on the topic, particularly from those intelligent, thoughtful, normal men, like yourself, who can express themselves without having to put down someone else, or the entire female gender, in the process.

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2010 08:48 pm
@firefly,
One thing those two trolls have done is make it pretty clear what kind of mentality is behind men that rape. Everytime they would post their dribble it only served to make the real information even more credible.

I have always had a deep need to understand the "why" and I usually don't give up trying but in this case..........................I am done. Why they are like they are is not something I even want to understand. It's too sick and perverted.

Brooke, how are you doing? I've been thinking about you and your situation and my prayers are with you.
firefly

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 12:36 am
Update on the New Jersey incest/rape trial. The father is denying everything, including the incest, despite the fact that DNA shows him to be the likely father of his daughter's child. I can't believe they are going to go through 4 more trials like this, one for each of the other 4 children. It will be interesting to see what happens when the D.A. cross examines him.
Quote:

NJ father on trial: Rape, incest charges 'lies'
By SAMANTHA HENRY
The Associated Press
Wednesday, October 13, 2010; 2:56 PM

PATERSON, N.J. -- A New Jersey man accused of raping five of his daughters and impregnating three said Wednesday that the charges against him were all lies concocted after a former spiritual leader and business rival influenced his family to turn against him.

Under questioning by his lawyer during his third day of testimony, the man said his children were happy and well adjusted, and that the charges were largely about money. He said the family's former spiritual leader tried to infringe on the defendant's soft-drink related inventions and his lucrative business working as a music video producer.

He also testified that the spiritual leader initially took in the man's wife and several of his children while the man lived in, and helped renovate, the leader's other properties in Brooklyn until the leader gradually persuaded them to turn against him.

"He didn't get my money, and he didn't like anyone to defy him; whatever control he had over them (the family) he thought he had over me," the man said.

The man's daughter and former wife testified they had moved to New York and obtained an order of protection against him when the daughter had become pregnant.

The man, who was arrested in 2006 and ruled competent to stand trial this year, has pleaded not guilty to 27 charges including sexual assault, lewdness, child endangerment and criminal sexual contact.

Three of the daughters whom he is accused of raping are believed to have given birth to a total of six of his children.

The Associated Press generally doesn't identify victims of sexual crimes and isn't reporting the name of the man or his former wife to protect the identities of their children, who are now older than 18.

The first of five trials - one for each child he's accused of victimizing - is taking place in Paterson, about 10 miles west of New York City.

The man said in court that earlier testimony by his former wife and one daughter that they were routinely abused or sexually assaulted could not be true, because such horrific incidents could never have happened without drawing the attention of neighbors or police, who he says were never called.

"They're all lies," he said. "No such thing ever happened in our family. We were surrounded by family. We were surrounded by friends. Our house was an open house. There was no surprises, no secrets."

According to court records and published reports, some of the crimes are alleged to have occurred while the family was under scrutiny by the state child welfare agency and after the man pleaded guilty to assault and child endangerment.

New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services has declined to comment, citing confidentiality.

The former wife and a daughter who says she bore him a child have testified that he told them he was a god and wanted to create "pure" family bloodlines. The man denied ever assaulting or raping the daughter.

The man's former wife said the man insisted most of their 9 children be born at home, forbade the family from visiting doctors or enrolling the children in school and severely restricted their diets.

The man countered Wednesday that the choice to raise their children as vegetarians, forgo childhood vaccines they considered dangerous and homeschool their kids was a joint decision between him and his wife.

He said their mix of African-inspired spiritualism dictated their lifestyle, and said his children were healthy and so well fed that the family created its own holiday, called "abundance day," where they could eat as much as they wanted.

A forensics expert testified earlier in the trial, according to The Record of Woodland Park, that the defendant was likely the father of his own grandchild, based on DNA profiles.

The defendant has yet to be questioned by the prosecution.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/10/13/AR2010101301528.html
firefly

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 02:04 am
Well, this case is a little different..I hadn't heard about it before...he alleges that he is innocent, that the sex was all consensual and that none of the females were underage, and he claims he has even passed a polygraph test.
Quote:
Born in India, Alexander — known professionally as Anand Jon — launched a fashion line in 1999 and built it into a high-flying career. He was featured on "America's Next Top Model," worked with such celebrities as Paris Hilton and Mary J. Blige and was among 20 people profiled by Newsweek in 2006 as up-and-coming players in various industries.

Then sex assault allegations against Alexander began surfacing in 2007. He was convicted in Los Angeles the next year of sexually assaulting seven women and girls, some as young as 14. He was sentenced to 59 years to life in prison.

In New York, he was originally charged with preying on a dozen women after contacting them with offers of modeling opportunities.
http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/104903669.html

This is a link to a 20/20 story about him and his L.A. trial and conviction
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/anand-jon-fashion-designer-convicted-serial-sexual-assault/story?id=9344417

Here is a link to an interesting article, written before his L.A. conviction, about the nature of the sexual charges against him. This article raises questions about whether the women were engaging in consensual sex.
http://www.lamag.com/article.aspx?id=8580

And this is a link that describes what he was finally convicted of in L.A.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anand_Jon

And this is his current legal situation in NYC...

Quote:
Updated: Wed., Oct. 13, 2010, 8:32 PM
Ex-designer Anand Jon gets break in serial sex assault case
By LAURA ITALIANO
October 13, 2010

Fashion designer-turned-serial rapist Anand Jon got a break in his string of Manhattan sex assault charges today, when a judge dismissed counts involving three of his accusers.

The dismissals came at the recommendation of the DA's office, which will continue prosecuting Jon for the remaining alleged casting couch assaults, including forcible rape, on nine other accusers, many of them young fashion models. Jon returns to Manhattan Supreme Court Dec. 8, to set a trial date.

The disgraced designer -- whose Indian-inspired frocks have graced the backs of of Paris Hilton, Oprah Winfrey, Janet Jackson, Rosario Dawson and Laurence Fishburne -- meanwhile continues serving a mandatory life sentence after his conviction on a slew of similar charges in California.

He is appealing is conviction there on 16 counts of sex abuse, including forcible rape, involving women and girls ages 14 to 16.

"Mr. Anand Jon continues to insist he is innocent," said his New York lawyer, Adam Freedman. The dismissed Manhattan charges involved women "who knew him longest," Freedman said.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/case_designer_anand_jon_gets_break_gas8nfMsg2V3Ea31uiUZLI

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 11:09 am
@firefly,
If this guy gets on the stand, he is toast. No way he is going to be able to lie his way through this. I am curious about something. ..........despite the fact that DNA shows him to be the LIKELY father of his daughter's child? Likely? I thought DNA was pretty definitive.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 12:13 pm
@BillRM,
Why must you be so disgusting to say "I like to read about incest"? How offensive and disrespectful can you be? Most of the stories we have been discussing are ADULT FATHERS raping their OWN CHILDREN! Some of those children have been as young as four years old. And you wonder why I say you and Hawkeye are no different than a rapist or paedophile? May God have mercy on you, Bill. You need it.
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 02:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
How offensive and disrespectful can you be?

LOL and more LOL you had been cheerfully been disrespectful to Hawkeye and I for post after post after post however because you are a female you have some special license to do so at least in your own mind.

Strange however that when you are treated in the same manner that your had treated others you are crying because of it.

Sorry I do know that the ERA never did get passed but still you have no rights to demand one bit of more respect from me then you had shown me IE zero.

Second, you do indeed seem to get some emotion charges out of incest stories and rape stories where there is an evil male and you can expressed your shock and loathing for the male in question.

I have apologized to you for blasting you. I explained to you why I find you no different than a rapist or paedophile, considering what you and Hawkeye have posted on this thread. His and your words have painted you as such since you both sympathize with them. What else would you call someone who thinks it should be okay for adults to view child porn? What else would you call someone who defends rapists?

You seem to misunderstand something, Bill. I don't care if you respect me as a person. I do; however, feel your disrespect for not only my being raped, but also for that of others, is despicable. You show no compassion, empathy, sympathy, etc. You have done nothing but mock every woman on this thread. You making light of what I and others have been through is really sick and perverted IMO. I am sorry you do not see that. If someone told you their child just got hit by a car would your question be "what were they doing in the road in the first place?" Do you see how that could hurt a person? Can't you see how cold and heartless that is?

Why wouldn't I express shock and loathing for a INCESTUOUS RAPIST OF A FOUR YEAR OLD? Good Lord man, are you really that devoid of human emotion?

I get no emotional charge from these sad stories. This is a thread about rape, the dynamics of rape, the perpetrators of rape, and the victims of rape. Most of us on this thread are interested in educating ourselves and others on finding solutions to the problem. I can't bury my head in the sand to the horrendous nature of it. What would be accomplished?
JustBrooke

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2010 04:25 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

Brooke, how are you doing? I've been thinking about you and your situation and my prayers are with you.[/color]

Doing well, Arella! Thanks for asking! How are you? How are them horses doing?

Ohhhhhhhh look! Bullshit Billy is making a bunch of IDs and voting us all down and himself up! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a ******* loser! At least it will keep his illiterate mouth off the forum. He'll be doing nothing but logging on and off with all his IDs and voting!

'cuse my language!

Ok bullshit billy - you can vote me down now! hehehehehehe!