Is Iran still a threat?

DurtySanches

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 09:30 am
@jeffh83,
Why would Cali do that, there predominantly Christian. Gonna have to come up with something other then that.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 08:01 pm
@DurtySanches,
Yeah....I suspect 92B is slipping.....again.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 11:56 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;49309 wrote:
Are you aware that Iraq and Iran had a much greater voter turn-out last year than America ever has??? So how can you say that they don't strive for democracy when you have absolutely no idea.

Hate is the brood of ignorance!

What makes you think I have no idea?
Yes, I am aware of their voter turn out. That simply exposes the apathy or ignorance of many Americans who are too ignorant to appreciate what they have and where they have it. I didn't say they haven't strived. I said, they haven't managed.

You're wrong. ignorance broods hate. Arab nations exemplify that.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2007 11:59 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;49328 wrote:
What makes you think they WANT democracy?

Fatal_Freedoms stated that they strove for democracy. I stated that they had never managed it. I do not know what they want. Whatever it is, they'll never achive lest they abandon their tribal attitudes.
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2007 12:43 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;49406 wrote:
[img]
ZOMG!!!, California's gonna nuke tha christians!!! Run for you life, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

California has never made public statements about their intent to remove another state or nation from the face of the planet. If the Govenator ever made such statements, he would likely be removed from office. Either by his constituency or his state's reps. If not be any of those, the federal government would likely take some action.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2007 12:55 am
@g-man,
g-man;49625 wrote:
California has never made public statements about their intent to remove another state or nation from the face of the planet. If the Govenator ever made such statements, he would likely be removed from office. Either by his constituency or his state's reps. If not be any of those, the federal government would likely take some action.

It was sarcasm. Iran blows a lot of hot air, but the facts never change. Israel has a very strong standing army, an insane air force, nuclear weapons, and has been actively engaged in combat for what? decades? Iran would be the one wiped off the face of the map if they did anything more than continue their weak proxy support of others attacks.
g-man

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2007 08:46 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;49627 wrote:
It was sarcasm. Iran blows a lot of hot air, but the facts never change. Israel has a very strong standing army, an insane air force, nuclear weapons, and has been actively engaged in combat for what? decades? Iran would be the one wiped off the face of the map if they did anything more than continue their weak proxy support of others attacks.

I understood that it was sarcasm. I also agree with your assessment of what would likely happen if they get close to fulfilling Ahmadinejad's threats.
It's hot air and dead Jews that have caused the Jews to become as radical as they have in consideration of defense of their right to exist. They, take hot air serious. As they should.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2007 09:04 pm
@g-man,
Iran is and always will be an ultra-lethal threat to the U.S. and to Israel. Iran must be dealt with through extreme force -- Iran, and probably Pakistan. I say turn it loose, show no mercy, kick some ass, and do it now.

"Little green men with painted faces,
Blowing up and hosing down all the right places."

HOOAAAHHHH!!
0 Replies