Is Iran still a threat?

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 07:35 pm
@92b16vx,
Something similar happened to me in 'Nam. There I was, smoking dope in the cockpit of my Cobra gunship, sitting on the tarmac, after a long day of blowing up babies and grandmas with all sorts of sexy rockets and heavy-machinegun fire. Then came Charlie. He jumped out of a tree and landed on me, with a dagger in hand. I ditched my blunt and fought back. We wrestled, hard. Charlie started losing his black pajamas, one piece at a time. Then it dawned on me -- Charlie wasn't Charlie. Nope. He was MISS CHARLIE, and damned good looking to boot. I couldn't help myself -- I KISSED CHARLIE, and things progressed rapidly from there. Now we're married, with a whole pastle of chillins. Talk about going native. Long live the 'Nam, baby.:headbang:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 08:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48141 wrote:
Something similar happened to me in 'Nam. There I was, smoking dope in the cockpit of my Cobra gunship, sitting on the tarmac, after a long day of blowing up babies and grandmas with all sorts of sexy rockets and heavy-machinegun fire. Then came Charlie. He jumped out of a tree and landed on me, with a dagger in hand. I ditched my blunt and fought back. We wrestled, hard. Charlie started losing his black pajamas, one piece at a time. Then it dawned on me -- Charlie wasn't Charlie. Nope. He was MISS CHARLIE, and damned good looking to boot. I couldn't help myself -- I KISSED CHARLIE, and things progressed rapidly from there. Now we're married, with a whole pastle of chillins. Talk about going native. Long live the 'Nam, baby.:headbang:

:no:

I'm not impressed with the level of immaturity you display...
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 04:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48141 wrote:

yeh the most powerful country in the world lost to a third world country.

PINO = BRAINDAMAGE
DurtySanches

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:49 pm
@jeffh83,
We didn't lose, we left, can you specify one main battle we lost? South Vietnam lost.
Drakej

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 06:56 pm
@jeffh83,
We did not win Vietnam, all we did was send young men over there and a lot never came back. We fought for a hill, we won the hill men died, we gave the hill back only to do it all over again.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 07:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;48219 wrote:
yeh the most powerful country in the world lost to a third world country.

PINO = BRAINDAMAGE

Sort of like when the American colonists kicked your British butts in the late 1700s, eh? :cavt-126-asard:

Ya see, Scooby...we Americans have balls. We didn't knuckle under to the English, the way you wet redheads did. Wallace would be pissed, bad. Shame on you.:bigok:
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 07:44 pm
@Drakej,
Drakej;48237 wrote:
We did not win Vietnam, all we did was send young men over there and a lot never came back. We fought for a hill, we won the hill men died, we gave the hill back only to do it all over again.

Whenever we did, it gave you and those like you something to grumble about. You should be grateful for that.:damnit:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 07:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48160 wrote:
:no:

I'm not impressed with the level of immaturity you display...

What does Uncle Jethro think? Just curious. :lightbulb:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 09:35 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48245 wrote:
Sort of like when the American colonists kicked your British butts in the late 1700s, eh? :cavt-126-asard:

Ya see, Scooby...we Americans have balls. We didn't knuckle under to the English, the way you wet redheads did. Wallace would be pissed, bad. Shame on you.:bigok:

We didn't fight the english, we fought the Brittish, and yes there is a difference.

saying the the colonists fought the english in the independance war is like saying the Viet-Kong fought the Texans in the Vietnam war!
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 09:36 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48247 wrote:
What does Uncle Jethro think? Just curious. :lightbulb:

I have no idea what you're talking about...who is uncle jethro?
Campbell34

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 12:04 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;47398 wrote:
You can't put a nuclear device on a bomb vest, don't let paranoia destroy ya. Israel has what? Over 200 nuclear weapons ALREADY!!! Iran has...zero. Iran won't have nuclear weapons for...years. Get over your complex about Israel, they can defend themselves better than most of America.

You can put a nuke just about anywhere. Don't you recall the missing suitcase bombs from Russia. Nukes can be made very small, and they already have nukes that can be fired from cannons. These were made long ago. A one megaton bomb can fit in the back seat of a honda. That bomb would be strong enought to take out New York City. It's not paranoia that is driving me, it's common sense. If you think our world will be better off with Iran having Nukes, then you missed my whole point. Do you recall any Jews strapping bombs on themselves and setting them off in a busy market place. It is the Islamics who do such things in order to please Allah, who then grants them entrance into pardise. Killing other non believers is the one sure way that and Islamic believer is guaranteed entrance into heaven. The western nations do not have these kind of nut job mentalities. And a nation that is backed by radical Islamic believers, and armed with Nukes will prove to be a very highly and dangerous situation. And I'm not worried about Israel, it was the world trade center in New York City that was brought down, and America will continue to be a major target for years to come.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 07:35 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48245 wrote:

LOL you never kicked my butt :thumbup: the act of union was in 1707,and at that time the powers that be,thought it would benefit those involved.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 07:42 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;48276 wrote:
You can put a nuke just about anywhere. Don't you recall the missing suitcase bombs from Russia. Nukes can be made very small, and they already have nukes that can be fired from cannons. These were made long ago. A one megaton bomb can fit in the back seat of a honda. That bomb would be strong enought to take out New York City. It's not paranoia that is driving me, it's common sense. If you think our world will be better off with Iran having Nukes, then you missed my whole point. Do you recall any Jews strapping bombs on themselves and setting them off in a busy market place. It is the Islamics who do such things in order to please Allah, who then grants them entrance into pardise. Killing other non believers is the one sure way that and Islamic believer is guaranteed entrance into heaven. The western nations do not have these kind of nut job mentalities. And a nation that is backed by radical Islamic believers, and armed with Nukes will prove to be a very highly and dangerous situation. And I'm not worried about Israel, it was the world trade center in New York City that was brought down, and America will continue to be a major target for years to come.

Why were the islamists strapping bombs to themselves and setting them off in busy market places ? because they dont have the military might or equipment that israel have,and you should make a difference between the palestinian cause and iran.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 07:50 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;48276 wrote:

Israel calls hamas,hezbollah and the rest terrorists,if thats the case the irgun and the stern gang,were terrorists.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 07:55 am
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48228 wrote:
We didn't lose, we left, can you specify one main battle we lost? South Vietnam lost.

why did you leave ?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 08:10 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;48298 wrote:
why did you leave ?

Not so fast, Scoob. Your conquerors and masters, the English, captured Indo-China from the Japanese at the end of WWII, and GAVE IT BACK TO ITS FRENCH COLONIZERS, whose return provoked Ho Chi Minh and his guerrillas. Once again, your hands are bloody, too. :devilheadbang:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 08:27 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48336 wrote:
Not so fast, Scoob. Your conquerors and masters, the English, captured Indo-China from the Japanese at the end of WWII, and GAVE IT BACK TO ITS FRENCH COLONIZERS, whose return provoked Ho Chi Minh and his guerrillas. Once again, your hands are bloody, too. :devilheadbang:

you say that we beat the Brittish in the idependance war yet deny that we lost the vietnam...

can anyone say: DOUBLE-STANDARD?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 08:28 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48344 wrote:
you say that we beat the Brittish in the idependance war yet deny that we lost the vietnam...

can anyone say: DOUBLE-STANDARD?

Where did I say that??????? Where? I will not tutor you in reading. No way.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 08:29 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48268 wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about...who is uncle jethro?

I thought you said you consult with him on world affairs.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2007 08:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;48346 wrote:
I thought you said you consult with him on world affairs.

You must be projecting again...:frown:
0 Replies