Is Iran still a threat?

92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:30 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48079 wrote:
Looks like some one is getting a little emotional? I believe personal attacks are not allowed, mods?

Emotional? Nope, just spewing some hatred like Pino does in every post. Feel free to report if you want.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:30 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;48064 wrote:
Behave yourself,you big baby :wtf:
It amazes me how you guys can center on Pino and waltz right by 92's post?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:32 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48083 wrote:

im not talking about the language used,im talking about the crap he talks.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:33 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48083 wrote:

No one waltzed by anything, once again only pointing out what you want. It has been commented on a couple times. Pino ALWAYS insults people, and ALWAYS calls people names, and ALWAYS attacks peoples character instead of the issue. I gave him back some of his own medicine, if you don't like it, stop crying like a baby and report it.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:34 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;48082 wrote:
Emotional? Nope, just spewing some hatred like Pino does in every post. Feel free to report if you want.
What you said didn't offend me. But rules are rules. Pino's comments IMO to not constitute a personal attack, but your post on the other hand it is hard to deny.
92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:35 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48086 wrote:
What you said didn't offend me. But rules are rules. Pino's comments IMO to not constitute a personal attack, but your post on the other hand it is hard to deny.

You opinion doesn't matter, I took it as a personal attack because it is.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:38 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;48085 wrote:
No one waltzed by anything, once again only pointing out what you want. It has been commented on a couple times. Pino ALWAYS insults people, and ALWAYS calls people names, and ALWAYS attacks peoples character instead of the issue. I gave him back some of his own medicine, if you don't like it, stop crying like a baby and report it.
Your breaking the rules and I'm being a baby, are you not man enough to refrain from making personal attacks? If in your opinion Pino commits these atrocity's, then it is you who should report it. Not whine and cry about it in posts when you stupe to his level?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:38 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48088 wrote:
Your breaking the rules and I'm being a baby, are you not man enough to refrain from making personal attacks? If in your opinion Pino commits these atrocity's, then it is you who should report it. Not whine and cry abuot it posts when you stupe to his level?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, why don't you go dodge some more questions in threads that might concern you. I don't care to report him, it's more fun to make my own, fight fire with fire.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:40 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;48087 wrote:
You opinion doesn't matter, I took it as a personal attack because it is.

If you took it as personal then report it! Isn't that what your asking me to do. Or is it a do as I say not as i do type thing?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:42 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48090 wrote:
If you took it as personal then report it! Isn't that what your asking me to do. Or is it a do as I say not as i do type thing?

I wasn't "asking" you to do anything, just report it if you don't like it, if not, than why go on, and on about it? No reason other than to be annoying I guess.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:44 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;48089 wrote:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, why don't you go dodge some more questions in threads that might concern you. I don't care to report him, it's more fun to make my own, fight fire with fire.

Blah blah doesn't change the fact you are personally attacking Pino. I'll stay right here and ask all the questions i like, your ability to answer is a different story. You don't care, makes you a hypocrite. You don't like playing by the rules, fine by me. When your relieved from your opinion being posted on here, I'll smile.
DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 12:47 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;48091 wrote:
I wasn't "asking" you to do anything, just report it if you don't like it, if not, than why go on, and on about it? No reason other than to be annoying I guess.
Why go on when some one breaks the rules, hmmm. So lets say some one was breaking the rule about raping women, would i be going on by not reporting it? By your opinion it would seem to me that if your were confronted with the same you would keep quite?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:04 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48092 wrote:
Blah blah doesn't change the fact you are personally attacking Pino. I'll stay right here and ask all the questions i like, your ability to answer is a different story. You don't care, makes you a hypocrite. You don't like playing by the rules, fine by me. When your relieved from your opinion being posted on here, I'll smile.

I back up all my arguments against pino, and when confront with facts, over and over again he replies with ad hom, so if that's what he understands, that's what I'll give him.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:05 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48094 wrote:
Why go on when some one breaks the rules, hmmm. So lets say some one was breaking the rule about raping women, would i be going on by not reporting it? By your opinion it would seem to me that if your were confronted with the same you would keep quite?

So you still aren't going to answer the question about whether or not you think rape is wrong? LOL, I smell Dranaline.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:09 pm
@jeffh83,
So tell me the story again how the rules are set up for every one else and not for you because you have your own special way? I answered already, i said it was illegal which would make it legally wrong to commit. Much like your actions with Pino, you commiting the said atrocity's you convict Pino of? Your hypocritical shoes fit well i hope?
92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:11 pm
@DurtySanches,
DurtySanches;48107 wrote:
So tell me the story again how the rules are set up for every one else and not for you because you have your own special way? I answered already, i said it was illegal which would make it legally wrong to commit. Much like your actions with Pino, you commiting the said atrocity's you convict Pino of? Your hypocritical shoes fit well i hope?

Hi Dranaline, I see you stil haven't mastered the question mark.
0 Replies

DurtySanches

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 01:14 pm
@jeffh83,
Don't know who "Dranaline" is. The question marks are easy "?" See.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 05:35 pm
@jeffh83,
you quarrel like women. If you can't take a few jabs over the internet, you need to grow a pair. Thanks for driving this thread straight into the ground.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 06:30 pm
@klyph,
:backtotopic:
92b16vx

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 06:59 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;48131 wrote:
:backtotopic:

Yes sir!!!

Alright, who's got the proof that the NIE is full of it? Not some bloggers, or neocon lapdogs opinion, but actual proof?