@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53468 wrote:
It must be true :wtf: pino says so :beat:

Clinton is a whore.Climb aboard.:thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 03:55 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53551 wrote:
Doesn't matter, Scoob. You just hate the U.S., period. Anyone who tries to convince you of anything is wasting his time. I just like poking you in the eye, now and again. Meanwhile...........goat-smelling, old Ahmet is creeping up behind your redhead, with a massive, skull-chopping sword in his hand. Look out. Bush isn't your enemy. If anything, it'll take people like him to save your lame arse when Ahmet takes over Britain. :rocketwhore:

Oh it "dosen't matter " And no pino i dont hate the US,i might not like Bush and his neo-con mates,you seem a hell of alot more bothered by "old ahmet" than i am,and as for "ahmet" lol taking over the UK,it aint gonna happen :thumbup:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 05:50 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53552 wrote:
Clinton is a whore.Climb aboard.:thumbdown:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/Fatal_Freedoms/bros.jpg?t=1203464921

LOL, this pic cracks me up!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2008 08:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53618 wrote:
Oh it "dosen't matter " And no pino i dont hate the US,i might not like Bush and his neo-con mates,you seem a hell of alot more bothered by "old ahmet" than i am,and as for "ahmet" lol taking over the UK,it aint gonna happen :thumbup:

You haven't made a single positive comment about the U.S. No....you don't like America or Americans. You're full of crap when you claim you do. But, it's okay -- you're a jealous mofo, living in a small, unimportant country, that's still dominated by its ancestral enemy-neighbor. Again.....I'm glad we gave you a sense of purpose in life. You remind me of my father-in-law. He's Panamanian, and accordingly has grown up hating the U.S. because of its weird, Canal-Zone-based relationship with Panama. He slams it every second of every conversation about life at large in the world, but then claims to 'like' the U.S. when confronted. Crap. It's total crap. AMERICA HATERS CAN KISS MY SHINEY, REPUBLICAN RUMP, AND SMACK ON THAT PIMPLY THANG TOO.:thumbdown::FU1::FU1::thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 12:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53638 wrote:
You haven't made a single positive comment about the U.S. No....you don't like America or Americans. You're full of crap when you claim you do. But, it's okay -- you're a jealous mofo, living in a small, unimportant country, that's still dominated by its ancestral enemy-neighbor. Again.....I'm glad we gave you a sense of purpose in life. You remind me of my father-in-law. He's Panamanian, and accordingly has grown up hating the U.S. because of its weird, Canal-Zone-based relationship with Panama. He slams it every second of every conversation about life at large in the world, but then claims to 'like' the U.S. when confronted. Crap. It's total crap. AMERICA HATERS CAN KISS MY SHINEY, REPUBLICAN RUMP, AND SMACK ON THAT PIMPLY THANG TOO.:thumbdown::FU1::FU1::thumbdown:

The Us is a great country with a lot of good people,as i have stated,i dont agree with you or your President's politics,that dosent mean to say i hate the US.
As for your father hating the US,maybe it has something to do with US foreign policy in panama and latin-america as a whole,for decades it has backed dictators and coups down there.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2008 12:14 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53661 wrote:
The Us is a great country with a lot of good people,as i have stated,i dont agree with you or your President's politics,that dosent mean to say i hate the US.
As for your father hating the US,maybe it has something to do with US foreign policy in panama and latin-america as a whole,for decades it has backed dictators and coups down there.

Should read "father in law"
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 05:44 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53661 wrote:

They're screwed up societies that need to be led to some semblance of a decent existence. I know. I lived there, studied them, learned their language, mastered the themes. Trust me -- they can't go it alone without hurting themselves horribly. Again....we view Latin America must the same way the English have always viewed Scotland and Ireland. The Irish, however, didn't quit fighting and won independence. Ha-ha.Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 05:46 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53662 wrote:
Should read "father in law"

Oh.....so now you're quoting yourself? Calm down, Karl Marx Jr. Calm down.:no:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 11:05 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53760 wrote:
They're screwed up societies that need to be led to some semblance of a decent existence. I know. I lived there, studied them, learned their language, mastered the themes. Trust me -- they can't go it alone without hurting themselves horribly. Again....we view Latin America must the same way the English have always viewed Scotland and Ireland. The Irish, however, didn't quit fighting and won independence. Ha-ha.Very Happy

So they need the US to tell them who they should have running their country's.

Hey pino i back a United Ireland,not the partioned country it now is,which was done to placate the Protestant( Unionist ) minority in the north.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 11:07 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53761 wrote:
Oh.....so now you're quoting yourself? Calm down, Karl Marx Jr. Calm down.:no:

My name is not Karl,its Scooby Very Happy
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 09:12 pm
@hatukazi,
What did you ever do to your mother?
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 12:26 pm
@scooby-doo cv,

Hey Silver this one is for you !
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 12:34 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
So rice and powell were lying were they ? check the dates !
0 Replies

DiversityDriven

Reply Mon 17 Mar, 2008 06:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;53661 wrote:
"for decades it has backed dictators and coups" Well that sums it up for me, you hate us. Guess it didn't take Bush after all.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:19 pm
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;54689 wrote:
"for decades it has backed dictators and coups" Well that sums it up for me, you hate us. Guess it didn't take Bush after all.

Nope wrong again,didliking american foreign policy over the decades,does not mean i hate the US as a country or the people,the sad fact is alot of americans dont know or dont care,that the US government,has backed dictators,backed coups against democratically elected govenrments,yet it likes to paint this picture that it stands for democracy around the world,yeh only when it suits them.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2008 03:19 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;54658 wrote:
Hey Silver this one is for you !

No one care to comment ?
0 Replies