rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:19 pm
@hatukazi,
And you have Posted what to back YOUR opinion? The only thing I have seen you post was that huge Farse of 935 false misleading statements... Which can absolutely be countered with (since it is opinion on what is false and or misleading) My opinion that, Misinformed, does not equal Lying.

I can bust you up all day.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:24 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52107 wrote:
And you have Posted what to back YOUR opinion? The only thing I have seen you post was that huge Farse of 935 false misleading statements... Which can absolutely be countered with (since it is opinion on what is false and or misleading) My opinion that, Misinformed, does not equal Lying.

I can bust you up all day.

here's my opinion for you then(I'm sure I'll get another PM from brian for it too) war supporter Harry Potter wannabe's should STFU.

bust that up.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:24 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52097 wrote:
wow, you're a real contributor! great job!

ditto.

Do I see a faint resemblance to aaronsongs here..?
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:27 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52110 wrote:
here's my opinion for you then(I'm sure I'll get another PM from brian for it too) war supporter Harry Potter wannabe's should STFU.

bust that up.

I have been Wiccan Long before Harry Potter, as I said I am second generation. (I also have never read a Harry Potter book)

(Busted)
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:27 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52111 wrote:

Faint? LOL
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:32 pm
@socalgolfguy,

Except instead of being gay and black and horribly, tragically oppressed by the man and dedicates his life to fighting back, he's an ex-con who knows the truth about the Bush administration... but can he tell the world before it's too late?
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:59 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52112 wrote:
I have been Wiccan Long before Harry Potter, as I said I am second generation. (I also have never read a Harry Potter book)

(Busted)

who are you trying so hard to convince you're legit, yourself?
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 04:02 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52137 wrote:
who are you trying so hard to convince you're legit, yourself?

If I thought I needed to convince myself of anything I would not be on this board correcting your inaccuracy's.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 04:02 pm
@hatukazi,
Hatu - Rug is quite legit and substantial. Better start sucking up before his wiccan madness kicks in.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 04:03 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52140 wrote:
Hatu - Rug is quite legit and substantial. Better start sucking up before his wiccan madness kicks in.

Absolutely.. cause we really do fly on brooms and waive wands
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:11 am
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;52117 wrote:
Except instead of being gay and black and horribly, tragically oppressed by the man and dedicates his life to fighting back, he's an ex-con who knows the truth about the Bush administration... but can he tell the world before it's too late?
LOL!!
DiversityDriven

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:13 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52143 wrote:
Absolutely.. cause we really do fly on brooms and waive wands

Would i like to see where that broom has been, LOL.
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 09:28 am
@DiversityDriven,
DiversityDriven;53393 wrote:
LOL!!

laugh at the ignorant "keyboard commandos" who are safe in their mommies basement.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 03:22 pm
@hatukazi,
Quote:
laugh at the ignorant liberals who are safe in their mommies basement.

There, now it applies to someone here!
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:44 pm
@socalgolfguy,

Nah. Aaron couldn't restrict himself to so few words. He'd be cry'n and bleed'n all over the place. Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 07:48 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;53402 wrote:
laugh at the ignorant "keyboard commandos" who are safe in their mommies basement.

Well.....I suspect nuclear missiles today are launchable from 'keyboards'. To heck with 'commandos'.Very Happy
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 10:28 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;53416 wrote:
There, now it applies to someone here!

WTF is a liberal?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 05:31 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51205 wrote:
the center for public integrity has done research into the speeches of top Bush administration officials in the 2 years following the 9/11 attack and found 935 false misleading statments that led us to war in Iraq.

we were talking about impeaching Clinton because he lied to us ONCE.

Iraq: The War Card - The Center for Public Integrity

Nonsense. Clinton's whole life is founded on lies. He's a chronic sex predator and adulterer. He's also a manipulator and exploiter of Black America, which he secretly loathes. There is no one lower in the gutter of slimey politics than Bill Clinton. Hillary, a closet lesbian and Marxist, is no better. :FU1:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:31 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;53448 wrote:
Nonsense. Clinton's whole life is founded on lies. He's a chronic sex predator and adulterer. He's also a manipulator and exploiter of Black America, which he secretly loathes. There is no one lower in the gutter of slimey politics than Bill Clinton. Hillary, a closet lesbian and Marxist, is no better. :FU1:

It must be true :wtf: pino says so :beat:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 17 Feb, 2008 11:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51331 wrote:
An immediate threat to whom,who was he planning to attack ?

Doesn't matter, Scoob. You just hate the U.S., period. Anyone who tries to convince you of anything is wasting his time. I just like poking you in the eye, now and again. Meanwhile...........goat-smelling, old Ahmet is creeping up behind your redhead, with a massive, skull-chopping sword in his hand. Look out. Bush isn't your enemy. If anything, it'll take people like him to save your lame arse when Ahmet takes over Britain. :rocketwhore: