hatukazi

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2008 09:07 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;51962 wrote:
Now Bush is Hitler and oil is cocaine? Let me guess what's the next connection you come up with-- the Easter bunny is Santa Claus?

the Bush family has well documented Nazi connections.

the oil cocaine thing was an idea I was trying to flesh out.

and our friends Santa and the easter bunny are celebrated on Jesus' birthdays.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 10:45 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51957 wrote:
if AQ did not attack new york would we have a patriot act?
if AQ did not attack new york would we have American citizens dying in Afghanistan?
if AQ did not attack new york would GW have been able to convince us into Iraq?

I believe your original question was if AQ had not attacked new york would they be good guys? well there was a time when America thought they were, so much so, in fact that we even supplied them with the weapons they were using to fight the Russians for us.

so I guess the real "if" question should be is, if the US had left other countries to their own devices would we be in the world of sh*t we find ourselves in now?

Bull **** or Cow ****... How do you want your tomatoes squashed is my reply
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 10:48 am
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51964 wrote:
the Bush family has well documented Nazi connections.

the oil cocaine thing was an idea I was trying to flesh out.

Um Jesus was not born on December 25th. If the existance of such a person is accurate bu timeline by description of the country, he would have been born in mid January....

However there are many pagan festivals between the 21st of december and the 1st of january... So in an attempt of conversion to Christianity they made the Christian HOLIEST DAY fall right in the middle of Pagan celebrations.... Hell the Christmas Tree is a pagan ritual too.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:07 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51979 wrote:
Um Jesus was not born on December 25th. If the existance of such a person is accurate bu timeline by description of the country, he would have been born in mid January....

However there are many pagan festivals between the 21st of december and the 1st of january... So in an attempt of conversion to Christianity they made the Christian HOLIEST DAY fall right in the middle of Pagan celebrations.... Hell the Christmas Tree is a pagan ritual too.

what does that have to do with GW lying?

people who argue just for the sake of arguing should just quit trying to piss people off for no real reason.

When I served as Thule (librarian/keeper of knowledge) for the Fenris Kindred, I did a lot more extensive research into the norse pagan ritual of Yule of which you are referring to than you probably have, refer to the above statement about arguing.

I KNOW Jesus was not born on dec. 25th and I made no such allegations, however we CELEBRATE his birthday on dec. 25th. :backtotopic:

ignorance is a disease, stop spreading it around.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:22 am
@hatukazi,
You Brought Up Christmas, in response to Santa Claus and the Easterbunny... asking me what it has to do with bush is silly.

I doubt you have done more research than i considering I am a second generation Wiccan... But go on with your pats on your back.

Ignorance is a disease stop spreading it... LMAO Right
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 11:35 am
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51986 wrote:
You Brought Up Christmas, in response to Santa Claus and the Easterbunny... asking me what it has to do with bush is silly.

I doubt you have done more research than i considering I am a second generation Wiccan... But go on with your pats on your back.

Ignorance is a disease stop spreading it... LMAO Right

you beLIEve bush, ignorance.
you also chose to ignore the word "probably" you could have wrote books on Yule for all I know.
and Wicca is descended form the Norse religion, but chooses to ignore it's roots.

now, this thread is about GW lying to the American public in order to invade Iraq, I have even provided research that was done on the matter. you could provide resaerch into your beliefs to refute mine...

...but that wouldn't be ignorant now, would it?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 12:10 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51978 wrote:
Bull **** or Cow ****... How do you want your tomatoes squashed is my reply

No hammers allowed ?
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 12:49 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51992 wrote:
you beLIEve bush, ignorance.
you also chose to ignore the word "probably" you could have wrote books on Yule for all I know.
and Wicca is descended form the Norse religion, but chooses to ignore it's roots.

now, this thread is about GW lying to the American public in order to invade Iraq, I have even provided research that was done on the matter. you could provide resaerch into your beliefs to refute mine...

...but that wouldn't be ignorant now, would it?

I choose to ignore the word probably, as you choose to ignore my word DOUBT

"you beLIEve bush, ignorance." That was quite possibly the 3rd most ignorant thing you could have said.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 12:50 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;52006 wrote:
No hammers allowed ?

Why not?
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 01:06 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52025 wrote:
I choose to ignore the word probably, as you choose to ignore my word DOUBT

"you beLIEve bush, ignorance." That was quite possibly the 3rd most ignorant thing you could have said.

since you have contributed nothing of value to this thread, only arguing for it's own sake, I will politely ask you to leave.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 01:08 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52039 wrote:
since you have contributed nothing of value to this thread, only arguing for it's own sake, I will politely ask you to leave.

He cannot leave. He's our comic relief. He's the Mort Sahl of this site.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 01:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52042 wrote:
He cannot leave. He's our comic relief. He's the Mort Sahl of this site.

I'll have to look him up.
socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 01:15 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52043 wrote:
I'll have to look him up.

Whom?
Mort or RUGONNACRY..?

Mort was incredibly funny and insightful. Ryan is like his illegitimate son.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 01:17 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;52045 wrote:
Whom?
Mort or RUGONNACRY..?

Mort was incredibly funny and insightful. Ryan is like his illegitimate son.

Mort, wrote speeches for JFK, looking for a link to hear him now.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:01 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52039 wrote:

And I will rudely reply... **** yourself.
hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:03 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52096 wrote:
And I will rudely reply... *** yourself.

wow, you're a real contributor! great job!

ditto.
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:07 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52097 wrote:
wow, you're a real contributor! great job!

ditto.

So because I disagree with your Propganda, I dont contribute? I will chalk that up to "Poor Baby":worship:
Reagaknight

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:08 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;52039 wrote:

Is that a concession?

If he were arguing for argument's sake, wouldn't he have brought up the fact that the Easter Bunny has nothing to do with Christmas?

Quote:
rugonnacry

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:10 pm
@Reagaknight,
Easter Bunny Has Nothing to do with Christmas damnit :AR15firing::whip:
0 Replies

hatukazi

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2008 03:10 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;52098 wrote:
So because I disagree with your Propganda, I dont contribute? I will chalk that up to "Poor Baby":worship:

you put forth not one bit of information that was not based on YOUR opinion, not one.
0 Replies