rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:21 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51328 wrote:
They died because the US invaded Iraq.

Okay. Because they werent dieing at a ration of 5-1 greater than now BEFORE we got there.

You're debate on this particular matter is over. At the risk of being reported for a personal attack "They died because the US invaded Iraq." was stupid to say and/or think
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:32 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51332 wrote:
Okay. Because they werent dieing at a ration of 5-1 greater than now BEFORE we got there.

You're debate on this particular matter is over. At the risk of being reported for a personal attack "They died because the US invaded Iraq." was stupid to say and/or think

What are you gonna do tell your mommy ? dry your eyes and dont be a big baby :beat:
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:37 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51325 wrote:
you think that "plausable deniability" bullsh** is getting anywhere with the thousands upon thousands of casualties of this war??

YOUR countrymen DIED from Bush Adm. lies, do you care?

thousands of innocent Iraqis DIED, do you care?

if this war is so great then why arent you in Iraq fighting it?, you believe it's the right thing to do than do it or shut up.

Plausible deniability would be someone else made the decision without telling him In this case he did the job we the American people hired him to do. He has to make the tough decisions he has that burden of the job. He made the BEST informed decision possible, and it turns out the information was wrong. IMPEACH HIM for having faulty information. (STRONG SARCASM)

My countrymen died doing there job... Who the hell are you to take away from the importance of their sacrifice and handing out the dishonor to the job they did by labeling it a LIE. Answer this question. Would the world be a better place if Saddam was still alive and in control?

Thousands of innocent iraqis died, do I care. I care as much as saying I dont wish death on them, the world is NOT a better place with death of INNOCENTS. But I think the greater atrocity would be the death of iraqis in the ratio that Saddams regime was dropping them off. Roughly 5 to 1 (ssddam to current respectively.)

"if this war is so great then why arent you in Iraq fighting it?, you believe it's the right thing to do than do it or shut up."

That comment is so dripping with ignorance it made me gag.

It is the right thing to do and I support it. I have to be inthe millitary to express my support?

If its so wrong WHAT ARE YOU DOING to NOT support it? besides posting your disgust on this message forum? Either YOU do something to stop it or YOU shut up.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:39 pm
@hatukazi,
hatukazi;51330 wrote:
so we were just going to war with Iraq anyway?

the President has a RESPONSIBILITY to his country, when he makes a mistake it is his job to MAN UP and repair the damage as best he can and abdicate the office.

He made a mistake so he should quit his job? LMAO That comment makes me glad that People who agree with me out number those who agree with you. And that the people who have the power to for such action do not agree with you either.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:40 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51333 wrote:
What are you gonna do tell your mommy ? dry your eyes and dont be a big baby :beat:

Thinking you made a ridiculous comment is me Crying? Okay.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:42 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51336 wrote:
He made a mistake so he should quit his job? LMAO That comment makes me glad that People who agree with me out number those who agree with you. And that the people who have the power to for such action do not agree with you either.

"He made a mistake" is that what you call it :wtf:
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:42 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51336 wrote:

that's not such a good thing considering the current administartion has fucked up on a fairly regular basis.
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:43 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51331 wrote:
An immediate threat to whom,who was he planning to attack ?

Besides, Kuwait, Iran, and the US... Nobody.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:43 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51337 wrote:
Thinking you made a ridiculous comment is me Crying? Okay.

I made a ridiculous comment lol
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:44 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51338 wrote:
"He made a mistake" is that what you call it :wtf:

He acted on information that turned out to be inaccurate and/or completely wrong. Yes it was a mistake. One that could NOT have been avoided less we Do nothing. Which I do not think anyone woudl say would have yielded better results.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:45 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;51341 wrote:
I made a ridiculous comment lol

I agree with this statement
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:46 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51340 wrote:

do you have any evidence to support the beilef that iraq had intentions of attacking?
rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51339 wrote:
that's not such a good thing considering the current administartion has fucked up on a fairly regular basis.

I disagree, but I can find no fault in you having that opinion.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:47 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51340 wrote:

Are you saying he was planning to atack those country's ?

And by the way the US backed him in the war against iran ! The US gave them military aid,at the same time he massacred the Kurds,DOUBLE STANDARDS !
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:48 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;51345 wrote:
do you have any evidence to support the beilef that iraq had intentions of attacking?

Aside from personal statements made by Saddam that he wanted to (not that he was going to) and countless third party intelligence agencies saying and providing information of such plans. No
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:49 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51344 wrote:
I agree with this statement

Vintage stuff lol
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:51 pm
@hatukazi,
I have to go for now. But I look forward to the continuation of this debate (with a couple of you) (scooby and FF)
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:52 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51348 wrote:
Aside from personal statements made by Saddam that he wanted to (not that he was going to) and countless third party intelligence agencies saying and providing information of such plans. No

Come on,who was he planning to attack ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:52 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51350 wrote:
I have to go for now. But I look forward to the continuation of this debate (with a couple of you) (scooby and FF)

Hurry back Very Happy
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2008 01:53 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;51348 wrote:

statements such as?